Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

Beautiful flowers growtohealme.:love::thumb:

I entered into a 420 contest for Crop King Seeds, Favourite Strain Video Contest and did up this video to make people laugh. It helped me so much with my language. Although I can hear two times where I stutter, I kept it in because it was minimal. I just have the need for seeds for when I rebuild my grow space in a couple of months. It made me laugh at myself being foolish and be creative in the field in which I used to work. So ah, here you go my friends. Bet you can't guess my favourite strain for my brain? lol. so much fun!
:circle-of-love:
Shout out to CKS for the brain challenge I was actually able to do.
So I already won just by completing it and being proud.

I entered into a 420 contest for Crop King Seeds, Favourite Strain Video Contest and did up this video to make people laugh. It helped me so much with my language. Although I can hear two times where I stutter, I kept it in because it was minimal. I just have the need for seeds for when I rebuild my grow space in a couple of months. It made me laugh at myself being foolish and be creative in the field in which I used to work. So ah, here you go my friends. Bet you can't guess my favourite strain for my brain? lol. so much fun!
:circle-of-love:
Shout out to CKS for the brain challenge I was actually able to do.
So I already won just by completing it and being proud.
Awesome sauce! Loved it.

Peaceful blazing...

What a view you have G2heal, that's a beautiful place to wake up to. Too bad for the pk club down the street obstructing that impeccable scenery.

Love the video, glad to hear your voice... I didn't even notice any stutters. Great job Arya!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

What a view you have G2heal, that's a beautiful place to wake up to. Too bad for the pk club down the street obstructing that impeccable scenery.

Love the video, glad to hear your voice... I didn't even notice any stutters. Great job Arya!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Just moved from there but the view is still incredible! The music covers my stutter nicely. Thanks for the support!

What's Update — Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress — Sat Aug 27, 2016
:welcome:

Brain injury Behaviour: I am on a shortlist now for urgent care with the top expert in our province for Cognition Neurology. Phew! You would think that means tomorrow, but nope, November is when I will see him. I'm grateful that I'm moving up the chain. As of Sept 5, 2015, I will have lived with a brain injury without rehab or financial support. I know that's going to change soon and I'm happy that, now, the doctors have validated and proven that something's wrong, they just don't know what. When I saw the paperwork, I had a big sigh of relief that I don't have to prove myself anymore, I'm in good hands, just not very timely hands. I woke up today feeling healthy and extremely calm and peaceful...let's move on shall we.

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I am absolutely amazed that my garden is a million times larger than my previous grows. Thanks to my friends here at 420, I am going to be a success. Do you know what your help means to me? It means that I still have a future in garden-ponics and in life. These processes are remapping information to my memory. My garden is giving me something to love for and that's groovay babay, in my eyes. And being an entrepreneur, hopefully I will self-start another venture to include my beautiful broken brain. High fives for everyone who visits my journal, you are rewiring my brain.

What am I grateful for? "My knight in shining armour is sleeping beside me, how lucky am I?"

Quote of the week: "Don't let life pass you by, weep not for the memories"
From a song I heard this week don't know that name.

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

I have decided to order these plants from left to right as shown in the group photos.

Type: Purple Kush Fem

Week: 20

Days: 146 days (34 days flower)

Name: (This grow is dedicated to SNID — Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique: FIM/Faux Mini Scrog

Growth Comments: I moved this beauty back to the side instead of right underneath that light. The yellowing just basically killed my fan leaves but the bud couldn't look better. Gosh this PK is so resilient. She is only taking a feeding of bloom and water once a week and she has 40% amber hairs and trich's. Her smell has taken over the entire space and every time I bump into her she leaves this sticky kiss on me. By far, she has the most crystal's on her buds with gradient greens and purple to reflect the light just right. Does this mean the scrog technique is better for this plant in order to bring out the best in her? I am in love with her duality, resilience and challenge. I hope one day to become an expert in growing this strain for my brain. I would like to make a seed with her, if that is how you say it right...lol

IMG_58219.jpg
IMG_57745.jpg
IMG_58274.jpg
IMG_575011.jpg

2. Type: Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Week: 18

Days: 104 — (43 days flower)

Name: Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow — Thank you for teaching me)

Technique: Clone, FIM & LST

Growth Comments: "She's a beaut" is what I imagine Growlow saying...lol. I am feeding her every 4 days but in half doses because she's on the small side. I harvested the mother of this clone and she's almost done, and wow, this bud gets better with age as it cures. So I'm happy she's still around just in a mini form.

IMG_57896.jpg

3. Type: CB Dream (Grow #3)

Week: 20

Days: 146 days (34 days flower)

Technique: FIM/LST

Growth Comments: It looks like I will get more bud from this particular plant than I have rec'd from one single plant. Her buds are hugging the stalks and continue to grow into mini baseball bats. Oh and the mutant flower has now taken on the form of a bumble-bee. Yes it's true check out the pic. She is demanding feedings every 2 days and has has started to show a light shade of amber, but still very early in the flowering stage. I can't even imagine how much this plant will actually produce because I have not had the success until now. This strain loves LST and I would guess she would OWN the scrog technique if I knew what i was doing. But I'm not a newbie anymore, I feel like my garden looks.

Bumble Bee Mutant Flower
IMG_57994.jpg
IMG_58058.jpg

4. Type: Purple Kush (Remaining Grow #5)

Week: 17

Days: 102 — (34 days flower)

Name: Valerie (This grow is dedicated to SNID — Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique: FIM & LST

Growth Comments: This PK wasn't finished veggin'. You'll see here how the colour purple is not evident to the naked eye yet she is still growing like little rocket ships. My other PK has been grown full term, this one not, but great for comparison photos. She has no brown on her buds at all and seems to be the last plant I'll harvest. If I had waited 2 more weeks in veg, this report would be a completely different story. Lesson learned but I still end up with bud in the end, what a great consequence...lol. This lady here is only taking one feeding a week but she is still producing trich's. I want to be the kind of grower to harness her secret grow processes every time.

IMG_580612.jpg

Ladies of the Night Group Photo

Left — Purple Kush (Scrog)
Left Centre — Afghan Kush (Clone LST)
*please excuse the slanted picture, my brain thought it was straight.
IMG_57824.jpg

Right Centre — CBD (LST)
Right — Purple Kush (LST)

IMG_57832.jpg

*Thanks for your time and now I'm off to visit your journal and read about your adventures.

:thanks:

Great update once again. I should have waited a few more minutes and had it all in one post. But ya, that purple Kush has some beautiful colouring, and the others are just looking Fantastic. Keep up the good work my dear, things are on the up swing :)

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Thank you my friend, I am in good hands indeed. It's good to be busy, it's that distance that makes you crave your garden more. I am in good health, I am very happy and my husband and I are bouncing back in life. I got some doctors notes about my brain injury I'll share those another time, but progress is progress, and today I could feel the rain on my forehead. It made me feel alive and kickin'. BTW, did not see a pm go through, I double checked. Anticipating your return to green paradise...best wishes for healthy and wealthy times.
:thanks:

I'm really happy to hear you guys are bouncing back. These circumstances can be so taxing on everyone involved. It truly takes resilience and a very fortified love to withstand the weight of it all. I'm constantly thanking whatever force it was that brought my wife and I together. 13 years and more in love than ever :) Glad to be back. I have checked and realized somewhere somehow I didn't click send on the pm I wrote you. I will write you again tomorrow. As for now I'm off to bed! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :Namaste:

They are built on experience.
There were times I HAD TO look for things really hard to smile about. Now I see them more easy and they fill my soul with joy. :circle-of-love:

What's Update — Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress — Sun Sept 4, 2016

*sorry for the long entry, we are nearing the end of my harvest and I want to prove my thesis before the end of the grow. It's important to me and my legacy.*

:welcome:

Brain injury Behaviour: This week, the doctors told me they think I have Degenerative Disorder ie Alziemers or FTD — Frontal Temporal Dementia, something where I have a disease in my brain, found in young patients. Wow, at the tender age of 43 and my brain has had enough. After examining my past and all that I have overcome, they are almost certain it comes from child abuse from my parents, which did not surprise me because they brutalized me and were convicted for it. Hey we all have a story to tell...mine is not worse from others.

Now let's not become downers just because they are serious words. What the doctors don't know is that I have retaught myself basic math, I am going to have my first successful harvest. I have new excitement and language when I give my husband the tour of my garden. I am entering contests and testing my creativity. Could someone with FTD put together a creative video? I don't feel I am diminishing; I am more determined. There are so many improvements in my eyes that, I'm sure I'll make a comeback. I will not own any diagnosis that isn't proven to be the One in my eyes.

I wish I could tell my doctors the remarkable improvement in my cognition because of my garden. The success in my eyes contradicts their medical guesses. So let's stay positive and keep my garden going because I am living out my dream and I have the kindest friends to keep me going. So there, I'm honest with my medical stuff because I want Cannabis Awareness for Brain Injuries to become a hot topic proving multiple solutions through my own experiences. I want people to use my case to advocate for 420 therapies for brain injuries/diseases. Thank you for your random acts of kindness, they help me beat the odds. Let's get back to what's important...PROGRESS!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:
The fun part...my plants are exceeding my expectations. I am experiencing such relief and pride that I am seeing the fruits of my hard labour. Again, thanks to my buds for helping me! I feel like my confidence has risen because I know I have chosen the right therapy for me. My husband is so happy I have found a safe and productive thing to do while I'm at home. He doesn't have to worry as much as he used to. He cannot believe the pictures I have been taking recently and now understands fully how much the harvest means to my healing journey. Life is awesome right now, my garden is buff (for a newbie-ish) and my buds are flexing their members. Let's grow grow grow!

What am I grateful for? "I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for the kindness of strangers"

Quote of the week: "Everybody loves a comeback!"

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

I have decided to order these plants from left to right in the garden. I often switch positions under the light for even exposure.

1. Type: Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Week: 19

Days: 112 — (51 days flower)

Name: Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow — Thank you for teaching me)

Technique: Clone, FIM & LST

Growth Comments: It's amazing how much a clone can grow into it's mothers form so quickly in the flowering stage. I definitely defoliated to get the light to the bottom and instantly stimulated growth from the lower parts of the plant. I would say this plant is 70% done, she has amber hairs scattered around her bud. Her purple colouring makes the trichomes look like candy. Still small in growth, but I wouldn't be surprised if she increased her bud sizes right up to the end. We'll see won't we. ;)

IMG_59519.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream (Grow #3)

Week: 21

Days: 154 days (42 days flower)

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: So if memory serves me right...90 days for veg, 90 days for flower that is 180 days. I have done 154 days so far, that leaves me with 26 days left in my flowering period and that sounds just about right. Wow I didn't believe it was coming up so fast. She is going to give me the biggest nug I have ever grown, come on baby, you can do it. She is still demanding feeding every 2 days and is browned over about 50%. I did a major defoliating because there wasn't enough light getting to the bottom of this beauty. She is truly a CB Dream. Oh and the bumble bee mutant flower if still buzzin' along and has a nice brow glow to her. I am enjoying recording her development. It would be nice to see a time lapse of her grow...hmmm, note to self.

IMG_5990A.jpg
IMG_6002A.jpg
IMG_5961A.jpg

3. Type: Purple Kush - MATURE Purple Goddess

Week: 21

Days: 154 days (42 days flower)

Technique: FIM/Scrog

Growth Comments: This Goddess of a plant has lost all her bright yellowed fan leaves, which isn't supposed to happen, but it did, yet her buds are still the trophy piece of the garden. I have to remember to start her further away from the light. She has only 26 days left in her flowering but I almost think she'll be done before that. She looks like a candied flower but is pure sticky goodness. So far I'm happy to say that my harvest should be done by the end of the month. Then I take a couple months off, rebuild, restart properly with all the wisdom that has bestowed upon me. Let's just say, I will have a beautiful photo library of this plant that will remind me how much I love to grow PK's!

IMG_5975A.jpg
IMG_5993A.jpg
IMG_5972A.jpg
IMG_5996A.jpg
IMG_5970A.jpg

4. Type: Purple Kush (Remaining Grow #5) Younger Immature PK

Week: 18

Days: 110 — (42 days flower)

Name: Valerie (This grow is dedicated to SNID — Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique: FIM & LST

Growth Comments: What a potent smell she gives despite me dropping her off her stand and cracking the main stalk. I have tied it together and it's still standing. Gosh, she is a high-stressed plant, no thanks to me, and still bounces back after I lose my focus, which happens a lot. Amazing, I'm humbled by her forgiveness, but I wouldn't blame her if she gave me some cut-eye behind my back...lol. She will not produce the most buds, but she will pack a punch when I need it. What a tough girl she truly is because I think that I failed her in many respects. It's all good knowledge to prepare me for the next grow.

IMG_5984A.jpg
IMG_5966A.jpg

*If my garden really does reflect me as a person;
I would say I have overachieved with room for improvement.:lot-o-toke:

Going to visit your journals now because I'm just a sponge seeking liquid knowledge.
You make this garden a better place to BEE! lol :Namaste:

:peacetwo:

Thesis - To prove that I can rehabilitate my brain deficiencies by learning the growing process and have fun doing it. Plants are the greatest teachers and most forgiving creatures on this Earth.

Hello G2HM. I read that line in your intro and I had to skip to the end to see how you were doing. Inspiringly well judging from the above. Can't wait to read everything in between. My brain troubles are trifles compared to what you are dealing with. But yes, my plants are helping me heal and teaching me too. They tell me how far I've come and challenge me to push farther. Thank you for sharing so much in just the 2 posts I've read so far. I'm sure reading the rest will help me heal too.

Beautiful irony - I'm sponging off a self-described sponge! I guess there's a lot of that going on around here.:Namaste:

Thank you for sharing your story with me. Your visit is karmic. I believe you blessed me with the reminder of where I started. And confirmed my progress , all in one post. Perhaps it's a reward for my disclosure personally. You have impeccable timing. Crazy how this forum is so uplifting when you least expect it. Thank you for your timely visit. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey GTHM, I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis and it's a shame that you cannot let the doctor know about your progress, I'm sending positive vibes your way and hoping that you can prove that diagnosis wrong. It seems that we must have been brought up in similar situations and I'm happy to hear that the state didn't fail you, although I'm unhappy to hear that people have to go through that sort of suffering as children. My parent was never convicted of anything, even after stabbing me a couple of times, it still causes me problems now (PTSD) but I too find relief and solace in my garden and the medicine it produces.

As for the girls they're looking beautiful and those buds should fatten up the most in the last couple of weeks of growth. Be sure to pm a link to your new journal after your rebuild, but in the meantime let's enjoy the twilight hours of your grow and the reward of your oncoming harvests. You have done really well in the face of adversity and you should be very proud, I'm proud of you from this side of the screen and I'm happy that I have been privileged enough to have been able to share your journey. You are an inspiration to all, may your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom