Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

As I was picking up the trim I noticed my cat watching my back, she is always so curious. I happen to catch her in this cute position, just wanted to share. There is my PK - faux scrog in the background so this picture shouldn't be flagged. lol.
Lab_Assistant.jpg

She's adorable, there's nothing quite like a thorough cat scan!

I get my little bengal lady next week. Can not wait. I had to put my 15 year old tuxedo DSH down about a month ago and I've really missed having another heartbeat around.

WOW, I just finished your journal and thank you!! You are therapy for me, to say the least. I picked up so many tidbits of LIVING advice that it has calmed me a lot. I suffered from a TBI 15 years ago when I was walking down a street in New York and was hit on a head by an air conditioner that fell out of a window. It changed my life dramatically, and I can relate to so many things you say about all the drugs doctors put you on. I am weaning myself off these drugs and I'm looking forward to harvesting my first grow to help me with nasty headaches and anxiety and depression that I still suffer. Having to relearn life, I can appreciate the efforts of keeping things simple (a must for me), and being proud of accomplishments that other people take for granted. I've subbed to your grow, if you don't mind, and would like to congratulate you on your grow! You have done an amazing job and the love you put into your grow shows! Thanks again.:love:

If I may be a source of inspiration for you then please pull up a seat and enjoy the ride. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and I would be honoured to share my progress with you as well. Not only are you benefiting from a natural medicine, but you are unknowingly teaching your brain a whole new way of living. You can do anything you set your mind to do, but your plants will always exceed your expectations and never judge you for being different. You are most welcome here! Your broken brain friend, G2HM:Namaste:
Courage my friend...courage...:love:

She's adorable, there's nothing quite like a thorough cat scan!

I get my little bengal lady next week. Can not wait. I had to put my 15 year old tuxedo DSH down about a month ago and I've really missed having another heartbeat around.

I saw the pictures you posted of your blue eye'd bandit, she is the cutest ever. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it's devastating! I too lost a dear soul, 13 years we had together. After 2 months I was ready for another spirit in my life. Now she gives me "Cat Scans" wherever I go...lol. I never know where she is going to pop up like climbing the table I'm under as shown in the pic.

I'm excited for you...:cheer:

I saw the pictures you posted of your blue eye'd bandit, she is the cutest ever. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it's devastating! I too lost a dear soul, 13 years we had together. After 2 months I was ready for another spirit in my life. Now she gives me "Cat Scans" wherever I go...lol. I never know where she is going to pop up like climbing the table I'm under as shown in the pic.

I'm excited for you...:cheer:

That completely made my day that you saw and remembered. Thank You!

She'd been diagnosed 6 months earlier, so I had lots of time to prepare. That last day though, wow that was absolutely no fun, nor the night before. It was actually just the lasts and firsts that hit me hard. Last night, last morning, last snuggle on the couch.. followed by first night, first morning, etc.

Anyway, sorry for cluttering up your journal with my ramblings.

New pic from the breeders today, will likely show up in my nightly post, now postponed until tomorrow night. :)

She'd been diagnosed 6 months earlier, so I had lots of time to prepare. That last day though, wow that was absolutely no fun, nor the night before. It was actually just the lasts and firsts that hit me hard. Last night, last morning, last snuggle on the couch.. followed by first night, first morning, etc.

New pic from the breeders today, will likely show up in my nightly post, now postponed until tomorrow night. :)

Losing a kitty is not fun! I lost mine after 15 years and it took me months to get over it. Only those who have deeply loved a cat understand the bond. Glad you are getting a new baby...

Please don't apologize for sharing your story, my door is always open. I completely understand. I still haven't gotten over the loss but I have allowed myself to love again. Your bestie companion in the sky wants to see you love again. When you believe that, you realize you have more love to give. Your kitty, she's gonna keep you reeeeeally busy too, in the best way. She looks like a bandit cause she's gonna steal your heart...all the best:circle-of-love:

Dear Life Changers out there...
Question - My CBD is 2 weeks into flower and one of her main flower heads has stopped growing at 6 inches and doesn't have the usual flower top to it. I tried to feel for the top bud but it seems that it's bent over permanantly. It's like it grew on it's side but still spitting pistols like crazy though. Is this just a result of my clumziness in growing, or do main plant flowers ever grow stubby while the rest of more than twice the height?

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your time and energy invested into my garden...

IMG_55229.JPG

Please don't apologize for sharing your story, my door is always open. I completely understand. I still haven't gotten over the loss but I have allowed myself to love again. Your bestie companion in the sky wants to see you love again. When you believe that, you realize you have more love to give. Your kitty, she's gonna keep you reeeeeally busy too, in the best way. She looks like a bandit cause she's gonna steal your heart...all the best:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:

She should be arriving sometime next week. Just stupid excited to get her. This'll be the first pet where I've picked a particular breed, and I go and pick one of the most active, athletic, and intelligent. Thankfully I don't normally sleep very much anyway, but I fear my housemates (human and other) are in for a shock. :)

Dear Life Changers out there...
Question - My CBD is 2 weeks into flower and one of her main flower heads has stopped growing at 6 inches and doesn't have the usual flower top to it. I tried to feel for the top bud but it seems that it's bent over permanantly. It's like it grew on it's side but still spitting pistols like crazy though. Is this just a result of my clumziness in growing, or do main plant flowers ever grow stubby while the rest of more than twice the height?

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your time and energy invested into my garden...

IMG_55229.JPG

If you can imagine a variation on how it's "supposed" to grow, someone here can show you an example of when it didn't happen that way. In fact, keep us updated with more and better pictures of the little mutant and I'll even bet someone will show up with a latin name for it and a wiki link.

:high-five:

Hi
Your ladies are gorgeous :goodjob:
I snuggle up in a corner somewhere to follow your journal.
Hi there mad-flier ️! I see you all over yet haven't said "High"! I fly to....... . So, I think we will be good friends. Really appreciate your honesty and ability to be REAL. That's what us Bumbles like! And yes, these ladies are gorgeous!! GTHM has done a great job, and has been so hospitable ......Truly a blessed place of Healing! time to buzz on over to the garden...... ☮️.....

:circle-of-love:

She should be arriving sometime next week. Just stupid excited to get her. This'll be the first pet where I've picked a particular breed, and I go and pick one of the most active, athletic, and intelligent. Thankfully I don't normally sleep very much anyway, but I fear my housemates (human and other) are in for a shock. :)

If you can imagine a variation on how it's "supposed" to grow, someone here can show you an example of when it didn't happen that way. In fact, keep us updated with more and better pictures of the little mutant and I'll even bet someone will show up with a latin name for it and a wiki link.

:high-five:

Now I'm excited for your kitty and excited to have a mutant I can learn from. YES! lol

Hi there mad-flier ️! I see you all over yet haven't said "High"! I fly to....... . So, I think we will be good friends. Really appreciate your honesty and ability to be REAL. That's what us Bumbles like! And yes, these ladies are gorgeous!! GTHM has done a great job, and has been so hospitable ......Truly a blessed place of Healing! time to buzz on over to the garden...... ☮️.....

Thank you for the compliments, it's very humbling, indeed. Bumble of the Bee is an essential garden buddy.
Thanks for dropping by so often!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom