Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

What’s Update - Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Sunday Aug 7, 2016
:welcome:
Hello my green family, hoping your weeks have been filled with harvests and positive grow statistics. All week I have been resting my arm, there is no cheating in recovery from an injury, you’re forced to stop and rest. But my garden waits for no one so I compromised with the husband and I only did garden duties this week, although I did sneak some unpacking in that he doesn’t know of…lol.

Brain injury Behaviour: Regardless, my life continues to challenge me everyday, it’s like trying to slow down a moving train at full speed. My brain took over and my emotions ran amok, good thing my husband loves me so much and he’s such an easy-going guy. He’s got a job interview soon and he’s selling more of our household stuff to pay bills. It’s all good, I used the rest of my savings and we are looking at brighter days. With our combined hustle, the big move, and new entrepreneurial projects, we can breathe now. I’m so much happier in our new home and I’m walking distance to my doctors now. The biggest problem is that my garden is sealed up. I can’t sit beside it and feel that instant calm down because it needs to be concealed for this harvest, for privacy and smell extravaganza. Plus I have changed their light schedule to nights, and can’t figure out my auto timer (again) for the light and fan, it’s a brain game for sure. I swear this growing process will make something outta me, just don’t know what that is, and that is exciting!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: My meditation time with my plants is postponed until Dec. Now I am just growing out this harvest to achieve great results with the plants I have remaining and be able to dismantle my setup come Oct for the fire people inspection. After this date, I will build myself a personal fortress to grow green medicine. Until then, I’m in transition and so are my lovely ladies. As always your time and feedback is most welcome.

What am I grateful for? “I kicked major butt leading the movers for 8 hours on move day and there was no way they could tell I was injured. It was amazing letting my husband take care of our valuables while I fielded questions coming at me from tons of people. I know there is hope for me”

Quote of the week: “I wish I could grow forever”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: Purple Kush & CB Dream (Grow #3)

Week: 16

Days: 112 days (14 days flower)

Name: Kara & Kris (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: Very happy to announce that all my plants have started to grow flowers and I couldn’t be more proud. It’s official, I made it through the veg cycle and the plants are still alive with only minor nute burn. The PK Scrog has remarkably large fan leaves than the other PK. This is definitely a good thing when developing large sized colas, so let the good times grow. The CBD has a really nice knuckle growing from bending the tallest stalk over to slow it down growing and give more attention to the lower stalks which are all uneven sizes. It's important to grow an even canopy and this just motivates me to follow more closely matching all stalks heights during the veg period. I’m sure my LSTing ability will improve and it will show in the symmetry of future plants. Also, both plants are approx. 15 inches wide and are in need of a good grooming. I haven't touched their lower leaves since before the move because I wanted them to have extra in case of an accident. Either way, next week they'll look different and will need suntan lotion from those extra rays from my new donated light. Which is making this my first official "proper" harvest.

Purple Kush Scrog - Large leaves requires large space!
SCrog_PK.jpg

Knuckle CBD
CBD_Knuckle.jpg

CBD Side View of Uneven Canopy
CBD_Side_View.jpg

CBD Top View of Multiple Early Flowers
CBD5.jpg

2. Type: Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Week: 12

Days: 84 – (14 days flower)

Name: Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow – Thank you for teaching me)

Technique: Clone, FIM & LST

Growth Comments: YES, Clonepatra has developed bud sites and her teeny flowers started to grow. She is just loving the water I give her and have yet to give her any more nutes. This really proves how simple these plants are but the bigger picture is what I need to focus on. I would love to be able to plan some kind of grow schedule where clones are a constant rotation. But I can see how easy it would be to cut off more than I can chew. I am including a side view picture just to show how short this clone is. But from the top view she is two times wider with her misshapen leaves and odd growth points on the stalk. And I wouldn't have her any other way because I am observing nature in her purest form - an organic clone.

Afghan Kush - Top View
Clone_Front_View.jpg

Afghan Kush - Side View
Clone_Side_View.jpg

3. Type: Purple Kush Fem (Remaining Grow #5)

Week: 13

Days: 93 – 14 days flower

Name: Valerie (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique: FIM & LST

Growth Comments: I am continually removing damaged leaves from the nitrogen deficiency from giving her bloom to early. But she is growing strong and wants to take all the space in the grow tent. She is also growing flowers and her bud sites seem to be growing really tightly, hoping for dense buds and uplifting scents.

PK20.jpg

Ladies of the Night Group Photo
*hard to hold camera with sore arm - promise to improve focus

Top Left – Afghan Kush (Clone LST)
Bottom Left – Purple Kush (LST)
Top Right – Purple Kush (Scrog)
Bottom Right – CBD (LST)
Group_Shot43.jpg

Time to go visit all your journals that keep me inspired to be my best. 420 Hugs!

Wow,great canopy on those ladies! Looks like your doing great, hoping to follow in those footsteps, I'm outdoor now but have a few lil ones I'm moving indoors in a couple more weeks. Plan on getting that scrogging down right. Yours look great.

Thank you very much Bumble that Bee! Are you moving them from the outdoors in? Also, if you'd like to learn from my mistakes, use a strain that is pliable and keep your goodies under your skirt well groomed...lol. Sorry it just came out that way. :thumb:

Thank you very much Bumble that Bee! Are you moving them from the outdoors in? Also, if you'd like to learn from my mistakes, use a strain that is pliable and keep your goodies under your skirt well groomed...lol. Sorry it just came out that way. :thumb:
Lol, that's fine! I'm part Scottish so I definitely relate to the under the skirt tidyness! Yes, I've got 4, 3 NL-autos and 1 female Skunk which I've really mutilated already!I also will be adding a few JH autos, depends on how many come up. I've germed 5, 1 has sprouted. So, they'll be outdoors til around the 1st. What a relief it will be to get the grow inside! It's been a long first season for me outdoors. Mostly I've been getting an area built but it's you against mother nature. Indoors, you become mother nature! I'll def be checking in on ya! PEACE.

Lol, that's fine! I'm part Scottish so I definitely relate to the under the skirt tidyness! Yes, I've got 4, 3 NL-autos and 1 female Skunk which I've really mutilated already!��I also will be adding a few JH autos, depends on how many come up. I've germed 5, 1 has sprouted. So, they'll be outdoors til around the 1st. What a relief it will be to get the grow inside! It's been a long first season for me outdoors. Mostly I've been getting an area built but it's you against mother nature. Indoors, you become mother nature! I'll def be checking in on ya! PEACE. ��

Love the Bee, so cute!
When I first started growing, my plants started off outside, then I brought them in because it was too windy...with bugs. Just bee so careful not to compromise your indoor, clean, brand new space with critters that give me jitters. But I'm sure you know this already, again, I've made so many mistakes I have plenty to share. Hear from you soon!:thumb:

Love the Bee, so cute!
When I first started growing, my plants started off outside, then I brought them in because it was too windy...with bugs. Just bee so careful not to compromise your indoor, clean, brand new space with critters that give me jitters. But I'm sure you know this already, again, I've made so many mistakes I have plenty to share. Hear from you soon!:thumb:
That's what I'm shooting for. I sub the G420guide on YouTube and watched hrs of his indoor operation when I started out in March. I was clueless beforehand but this cat really has his tents in order and layed down the goods on how to grow! Now, I'm just on the edge of getting it going! Have a blessed day and we'll buzz your way soon...

You certainly have green thumb G2HM. They all look fantastic. You'd be hard pressed convincing a stringer you were new to growing cannabis! Well done :thumb: You can start pulling off some of the lower growth this encourages air circulation around the plant increasing its metabolic rate.

You certainly have green thumb G2HM. They all look fantastic. You'd be hard pressed convincing a stringer you were new to growing cannabis! Well done :thumb: You can start pulling off some of the lower growth this encourages air circulation around the plant increasing its metabolic rate.
Thank you, that means so much to me. I do try to emulate my mentors. Thanks for the advice I hope I did the right amount of defoliation last night. Will post pics today...:thanks:

:Namaste:I told my husband that I feel distant from my calm garden space cause it's not easily accessible. He took me to the room and asked me what it would take. And then presto! He put together a little plant station together so I could pull the plants out and give them the detailed attention they needed. Last night I got to spend 1.5 hrs with my plants and trimmed them. It was my first "session" with them since we moved. It felt like I knew exactly what I was doing, not lost, not confused, just dig in and nurture my plants the best way I know how. So here are some pics of the garden and some other great photos of the night. Thank you community life-changers for keeping me going and especially for all the timely advice.

Newly manicured garden
Cuts_From_PK_Scrog.jpg
Cuts_from_CBD.jpg
Cuts_from_AK_Clone.jpg

Newly_manicured_garden.jpg

Check out the decadent purple trim that evolves from a mature PK plant. She captivates me every time.
PK_Beauty.jpg

PK_Beauty_Underneath.jpg

As I was picking up the trim I noticed my cat watching my back, she is always so curious. I happen to catch her in this cute position, just wanted to share. There is my PK - faux scrog in the background so this picture shouldn't be flagged. lol.
Lab_Assistant.jpg

And lastly some late night hemp art as I focus on the silhouette of my PK Goddess.
Hemp_Art.jpg

Have a wonderful day! Live long and harvest!

Your plannts are not looking deficient in Nitrogen so you're safe to use your bloom already since you've gone into flower with that PK. You're reducing the dose of N by a ratio of 2. You're Thrive is 4-3-3 and you're bloom is 2-3-3. But because you're bloom measurement is 10ml you end up doubling the P-K while keeping N about the same due to the increase to 10 mils. Hope that wasn't confusing nonsense ;)

WOW, I just finished your journal and thank you!! You are therapy for me, to say the least. I picked up so many tidbits of LIVING advice that it has calmed me a lot. I suffered from a TBI 15 years ago when I was walking down a street in New York and was hit on a head by an air conditioner that fell out of a window. It changed my life dramatically, and I can relate to so many things you say about all the drugs doctors put you on. I am weaning myself off these drugs and I'm looking forward to harvesting my first grow to help me with nasty headaches and anxiety and depression that I still suffer. Having to relearn life, I can appreciate the efforts of keeping things simple (a must for me), and being proud of accomplishments that other people take for granted. I've subbed to your grow, if you don't mind, and would like to congratulate you on your grow! You have done an amazing job and the love you put into your grow shows! Thanks again.:love:

Back
Top Bottom