Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

Hey you, glad to hear the move is complete and that you can now get back to rehabilitation progress. Great job with the harvest, jars full of buds is a very good mood lifter. And so are the buds... Hoo hah! I'm very happy for you my dear, enjoy your hard earned medicine.
:bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey you, glad to hear the move is complete and that you can now get back to rehabilitation progress. Great job with the harvest, jars full of buds is a very good mood lifter. And so are the buds... Hoo hah! I'm very happy for you my dear, enjoy your hard earned medicine.
:bravo:

It's always so great to hear from you. I always hope to make you proud because your knowledge is helping me out sooo much. Funny how smoking hard earned meds is completely different than if it were given to me. There's nowhere but up from here. 420 Hugs!:circle-of-love:

Plant & Personal Growth Information – Sunday Jul 30 2016 – Welcome to my revisited Garden!

Week: 12 (PK only)

Days: 84 – First week in flower tent (PK)

Type: Purple Kush Fem & Northern Light Auto - CKS

Name: Valerie PK & Mary NLA

Technique: FIM & LST

Growth Comments: Well I’m happy to announce that the Mary the NLA turned out to be a hermie. But why am I so happy about it, it gives me that little notch in my belt for learning how to deal with different types of plants and adding on valuable knowledge along my journey. It has forced me to do research and determine to the best of my novice ability that it was a Hermie. The PK – Valerie lives on and I will now continue with my grow 3 with only a Purple Kush remaining.

Brain injury Behaviour: I have to be honest, I was relieved that one plant was removed, it was growing out of my hands. I need to stick to the basics and plant types that always come through for me.

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Will update in next journal entry.

What am I grateful for? “I am grateful for the ganja and the process in which it teaches me.”

Quote of the week: “A garden is a girls best friends, you can’t grow diamonds!”

The first pics I'm going to show you is my very first Hermie. 10 weeks - NLA Auto = no meds for me.
IMG_43968.jpg
IMG_43994.jpg

Now the Purple Kush that remains in this grow 5 is striving and loves the LST. I have to say she guides the way and loves the horizontal boogie. She is taking a 1/2 feeding every 3 days and I'm watching her like a hawk in the new diy tent. I am expecting great purple things from this plant. Here she is in her beauty!

(This pic was taken during veg)
IMG_472712.jpg

(A nice side view pic of her lengthy stalks)
IMG_507112.jpg

(This pic was taken yesterday 2 hours into flower time)
IMG_507911.jpg

Now on to more updates with a fabulous new DIY tent. Duh duh duuuuh!

Thanks for reading and catching up on my absence. I really missed you guys in my daily life. 420 Hugs

Girls are looking great, the NLA doesn't look hermie to me. Those 2 on the stem look like older catalyst, unless your seeing something I'm not

Hmm, I'm sure that I did my research, I thought those were balls invading my space. They started to show up under my pistols, I got scared and planted it outside just in case. I guess I misjudged that one...yikes. Bad Brain! :oops:

Thanks for correcting me ;)

Heeey Grow!!!:ciao: Definitely missed you on here! Really glad you are back, those buds look really tasty, yummy and all kinds of good! I do hope they make you a very happy lady indeed.

Pat:peacetwo:

Thanks Pat, it's good to hear from you. I assure you I would have rather been journaling than moving. It wasn't easy lifting my plants to safety. I'm glad you like the plants, your opinion is always welcome. :thumb: And the word yummy, always excites me. lol.

So happy to see you back at it G2HM. I hope everything went smooth with your move :) Sending lots of love and light!

Yay my garden buddy! I sure do have a lot to catch up on in your journal but I can't wait. The move was not smooth, it was a challenge at every turn. But when it was over it was totally worth it. Now I'm just enjoying getting caught up here during my first weekend in the new place. I have also been rebuilding my DIY tent so I'll post more pics soon! Missed you mate!:thanks:

What’s Update - Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Sunday July 31, 2016
:welcome:

I’m really happy to return to my community who would walk a mile to make me smile. During my move I thought I had to tear down my vertical DIY tent (which I loved so much) and create a horizontal DIY tent fit for a Lady. As I started to disassemble my masterpiece, I realized that all I have to do is turn the wired structure on its’ side and basically remove the middle pieces in order to fit 4 plants. And Voila, that’s what I did and added a couple of long metal poles as load-baring structures so nothing collapses. Now keeping in mind this tent still needs work but I only have one arm to work with. And the plants need to be coverable in a moments notice. I think she’s a beauty for now. Thank you for your feedback!
Dun dun duuuun!

IMG_49257.jpg

IMG_498412.jpg

IMG_49867.jpg

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: Purple Kush & CB Dream (Grow #3)

Week: 15

Days: 105 days

Name: Kara & Kris (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: Both plants are sporting long stalks with flowers that should up into the sky. The faux scrog has reached gigantic proportions and makes me realize that this technique is for large spaces only. The CBD has grown over 15 inches long and is one of the most beautiful formations I’ve seen. I’m hooked on the LST method and look forward to doing all my futures grows using LST. Both plants are soaking up my newly donated light and this should be a promising harvest if I don’t make any stupid mistakes.

Week 15 - Purple Kush - Scrog - First week of flower -
I used my hammer to compare the size of the entire scrog and flowers that be.

IMG_50558.jpg

Week 15 - CBD - LST - First week of flower - now over 15 inches horizontal and has the softest leaves I have ever touched.

IMG_507310.jpg

2. Type: Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Week: 11

Days: 77 – First week in flower tent

Name: Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow – Thank you for teaching me)

Technique: Clone, FIM & LST

Growth Comments: This clone started out poorly because I didn’t let the roots grow long enough before I transplanted it. But now you would never think she was sickly. Although she has many mutant parts, she is still absorbing water and pushing out new growth. Very interesting experiment here because she has turned out to be as resilient as her mother.

IMG_505612.jpg

3. Type: Purple Kush Fem (Remaining Grow #5)

Week: 12

Days: 84 – First week in flower tent

Name: Valerie (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique: FIM & LST

Growth Comments: This growing beauty has had some nitrogen deficiency damage because I put it under the lights a bit too soon, but I have to flower all my plants NOW, because there is going to be an inspection of our new place. It’s a race to the finish now. I have cut off her dead leaves and just fed her water for now until she has matured to flower stage. It’s hard to time out all the plants so they harvest at the same time, so I’m praying that these plants will be done in 3 months.

PK's love the LST so much that next grow, I want to see if I can stretch this plant as far as I can.
IMG_507912.jpg

GROUP PHOTOS

I love posting group photos now, although it's incredibly difficult to move the plants, it makes it all worth it in the end.
I posted one pic with a flash and one without so you could see natural vs. flash. I also posted one, pretty in pink. The plants altogether just days before we moved. They are happy and not one moving incident. I'm one lucky lady.

I promise to post pics that are more in focus. I have only one arm to hold the camera so there was camera shake.
IMG_48694.jpg

Top Left - PK Scrog / Top Right - AK Clone LST / Bottom left - PK LST / Bottom Right CBD LST

IMG_50869.jpg
IMG_50889.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read my new once-a-week journal update and let's grow this world a better place.
My garden wishes you good health and great wealth.
Love G2HM

Great update G2heal, a weekly update will give you more time to get things straightened out and your arm healed. I'm honoured to be the mentioned in dedication for your grow and glad I could be the light that illuminates your smile... For whatever it's worth, you're a great inspiration for so many. :circle-of-love:

Snid covered pretty much everything I wanted to say. Regardless.. thankyou very much for dedicating anything to me. It's been uplifting and empowering having someone I can relate to with relation to my health. Your friendship has been very warmly welcomed. You have taken to growing like a natural and I can't wait to watch you continue to improve on what you are already doing amazingly well at. I'm needed in NZ for an apiary business I run over there so I'll be gone for a few weeks. That's why my journal is overloaded with updates in the last couple of days. Just trying to put down as much as a I can before heading off! Sending you lots of light and love!

Great update G2heal, a weekly update will give you more time to get things straightened out and your arm healed. I'm honoured to be the mentioned in dedication for your grow and glad I could be the light that illuminates your smile... For whatever it's worth, you're a great inspiration for so many. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Thank you Thank you...couldn't do it without you my friend...hugs:thanks:

Snid covered pretty much everything I wanted to say. Regardless.. thankyou very much for dedicating anything to me. It's been uplifting and empowering having someone I can relate to with relation to my health. Your friendship has been very warmly welcomed. You have taken to growing like a natural and I can't wait to watch you continue to improve on what you are already doing amazingly well at. I'm needed in NZ for an apiary business I run over there so I'll be gone for a few weeks. That's why my journal is overloaded with updates in the last couple of days. Just trying to put down as much as a I can before heading off! Sending you lots of light and love!

This gives me time to go over all your updates while you're gone. Always looking to improve of course. Safe travels and a soulful journey to you. Love and light my friend.

Back
Top Bottom