Crop King Seeds - PK & CBD - 3rd Grow - Lady Growing Ladies Journal

Great work... That looks really good:thumb: just keep up on the adjustments and away you go. You'll be shaping your plant to your liking.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : important thing to remember is to try and keep things level. The highest set of shoots in comparison to the others, will be growing the fastest. So if they're all even they grow evenly...

Great work... That looks really good:thumb: just keep up on the adjustments and away you go. You'll be shaping your plant to your liking.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : important thing to remember is to try and keep things level. The highest set of shoots in comparison to the others, will be growing the fastest. So if they're all even they grow evenly...

Thanks to you my teacher...and thank you kindly for the advice...I totally get it now. I never would have tried it this way if it weren't for your tutorial. I was waiting too long before I trained my branches. When I can master this, it will change my life because I model my healing after my growing. I'm just so excited, the chocolate man just taught me how to make chocolate. Most excellent my friend...This forum of friends really has helped me tremendously and unexpectedly. Kudo's to your girlfriend for allowing us to borrow you and your time.

Day 2 Training - Week 5 Veg - 3 out of 4 flowers made it and are turning up nicely as I adjust them once since yesterday, which was day 1. I'm sure the 4th will grow back and I will tie her down like Cleopatra to her slaves...lol. I'm really happy. So far this CBD is a dream! Big sigh of relief!
IMG_262714.jpg

It's curious that when we have a broken stem or ugly leaf that we always put it in the back of the picture. We know it's there and we tell folks, but the pics look so much better with it hidden... Am I right? Lol. I do whatever it takes. I'll bend a leaf over the area or simply try and hide it for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Training looks great G2heal :thumb:

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

Week 5 - CBD Starts Training & PK getting fimmed - Once a week feeding and water - Just hugs no bugs - So far they are alive...lol

Last week - Before

IMG_256718.jpg

This Week - Training has begun

IMG_268214.jpg

Only 3 nodes made it so far, but we all know that everything grows back, especially this way. I'm not worried, I just don't want to kill anything...lol

This is really making me take notes. Thank you Snid for helping me. I can understand pics more than I can text, and your pics are stellar!
:high-five:

Week 6 - Purple Kush & CB Dream - Veg Cycle - Growing famously together - Every week that we grow is another week of pure excitement for me. I'm still training the CB Dream or should I say she is training me...lol. I think the pictures I took this week are beautiful. You can see the PK stalks are thick, I'm hoping to clone her when she enters flowering. I'm not sure you can clone a CBD that is being trained. I will have to research that and report back. Ultimately it would be a great process to keep cloning CBD & PK but I do have more seeds to experiment with. We'll see what the future holds! Thanks for checking in and we'll be back after these green messages...lol. Hugs not Bugs!
:thanks:

IMG_268215.jpg
IMG_273213.jpg
IMG_276317.jpg
IMG_274312.jpg
IMG_276412.jpg

Such a beautiful leave :cheer: Love how your plants look, hoping to also someday be able to grow strains like these

I believe we are on equal terrain Pat999. I promise you, you'll rock the show in your own eyes one day. We just have to keep growing to reach our potential. <insert Preacher> I BELIEVE! </end Preacher> hahaha

As long as you aren't a Belieber of Justin :laughtwo: It is always awesome to hear about places like Canada where you can legally buy seeds, in South Africa you could import them but if the postal people find them they are thrown away with all that money spent :(((((
Hope one day it is legal to grow atleast one plant for personal use over here

Purple Kush Fem - Week 7 - Stalks are bulky but still flexible.

First attempt at the Scrog technique but in soil, not water. It is my hope to get through this grow with minimal damage from my shaky hands. But with practice, I'll become more steady, not DR/Surgeon steady, but the operation game steady. Thank you SNID & Greenfingers for helping me with what direction to take. I do really love this forum, I am grateful for the support from everyone who contacts me. Thank you to CKS for making the best strains that work for my medical conditions. With gratitude, Araya Hope...humbly,

Now let the risk-taking BEGIN! hahahaha

IMG_314013.jpg

I know I will have to clean it up underneath my wire cube slat, but I'm hoping to let it grow longer to cut a proper clone. I'll clear the bush but not the potential flowers you could say. I wish I could keep it all, but I know technique is everything. Hugs not Bugs! G2HM

IMG_314312.jpg

Seen you were on the CB dream train and thought I'd swing by and give you a glimpse at my 4 week veg looks like for her I call my beaut Dreamz she's a good 4-5 weeks into flower now I don't have any current pics though, I will however try to get some today as she is giving off different colored green now on some leaves from the huge amount of trichomes the plant produces

She's just as bushy now as in this picture with many node sites I have at least 5-6 tops at canopy level minus the main cola.
20160426_210204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom