Crop King Seeds - PK & CBD - 3rd Grow - Lady Growing Ladies Journal

As soon as I get to my gallery to upload I'll post here first :) I just finished with the new pics of the garden for my update :thumb:

And here she is my beautiful Dreamz :thumb:

20160603_102812.jpg

Very exciting to update you on this weeks plant and personal health - A journal that celebrates people with disabilities - All is welcome especially those who want to experience what it's like to grow for your brain health.

Week: 7 Veg

Days: Not able to count calendar days yet - to be achieved

Type: Purple Kush & CB Dream

Name: Kara & Kris

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST (gentle massages during the night j/k...lol)

Growth Comments: This week I'm happy to report that I scrogged my PK and now she is growing in nicely. Taking one feeding a week still and enjoying her vegetation. Waiting to see what she looks like when I transition to bloom. My CBD is the star of the ballet. Stretching clearly across my pot as I struggle to keep her branches down. Taking one feeding a week as projected but taking up waaay less room as the scrog. I am doing several techniques because I'm testing what my brain finds easier to maintain. I'm hoping this beauty benefits from my constant care and adjusting because I catering to her every limb...lol.

Brain injury Behaviour: I am only speaking 10% of the time as my brain continues to play tricks on me. My brain refuses to drink the bottom of the milk jug and choosing bread only from the centre of the loaf. I kissed a horse and I liiiiked iiit...during animal therapy, but not on the lips so it was okay, no cherry chapstick was hurt during the making of this program. lol. I held a stuffed animal during a potential job interview last wednesday...lol. Last but not least, I have started to shhh loud people in crowds. Just spontaneously shhhshing kids ramdomly that are screaming in public, yup, pretty funny when my husband starts to laugh. You can't make this stuff up...lol. Have a healthy brain week! CKS for life!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I have excelled in all the tasks that I have taken on. I am going to double my grow with attempting 2 new techniques, I have been researching lights and lux, thinking of extending my grow cubes and made some solid genuine friends. I feel lucky to be on this forum, yet I have a brain trauma in the outside world, how can this be? I will just keep my head down in the garden and live in the moment of sweet peace. :peacetwo:

What am I grateful for? The light that I am about to receive...yay!

Quote of the week: You can give a lady all the medicine she needs, or you can teach her to grow all the medicine she needs, for life. Say it in your best James Brown voice...lol.

IMG_280722.jpg
IMG_280614.jpg
IMG_326313.jpg
IMG_325116.jpg
IMG_326717.jpg
IMG_325410.jpg

New lights are always exciting and congrats we have some amazing members that do some amazing things on here unexpectedly

New lights are always exciting and congrats we have some amazing members that do some amazing things on here unexpectedly

Hey, nice to have you back...
I have been blessed from members on this site who want to see me achieve my goals. Although I'm not working for obvious brain injury reasons, it helps when friends just guide along the way. I have never been so committed to a goal for my health and with the thanks to the special angel members, I am already improving my state of mind. I'm humbled by my teachers for sure. I'm humbled by the support. I'm happy and really touched by the random acts of kindness. Sometimes it puts me into happy tears because my journey has been so dark. But no more, I'm guided by the light. :love: A for Effort!

Just got home from a very big day. I'm happy to report after 8 years - 16 biopsies - 2 surgeries - I'm OFFICIALLY pre-cancer free. I have been discharged from my doctors care after my procedure today. My husband and I literally ran out of the hospital, I took his hand and said, no more honey, no more cancer trying to take over my life. I am pre-cancer free after 8 years of fighting it naturally. Definitely attribute this to my natural growing and the peace it has brought to my life. I am a believer! Another medical condition crossed out on my list. Wow, that's exciting...THANK YOU!:thanks: Finally something positive I can share with my green friends. Humbly and grateful...:cheer:

I'm embarrassed it's taken me four pages to sub up to this journal.

Your journal, attitude, and girls are all fantastic. Congrats on the fantastic news, and I'm really looking forward to keeping track of you. It's already massively inspiring, and we are all lucky to have you as a member of this wonderful community.

Plant & Personal Growth Information – Monday Jun 13, 2016

Week: 8 Veg

Days: Not able to count calendar days yet - to be achieved

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: I think I’m really digging the scrog technique on my PK but then I look to the right and I see my CBD take on such a pretty shape considering I am missing a main branch. I will have to see which one yields more because so far I see pros and cons for both techniques. They only took one feeding this week and have been less maintenance than all my other plants. I think what is so interesting, is that I am learning about growing from everyone’s journals, whereas before I used to force myself to watch videos and look up terms. I am also learning from others mistakes which gives me the coles notes of do’s and don’ts and that is imperative. We are moving so my husband just said I could have the walk in closet as my grow room…woohoo! YES! I hope to impress all my 420 friends by emulating their success despite my constant errors in the process.
:thanks:

Brain injury Behaviour: I find that I am captivated by growing; yet ask me to read 3 sentences from a book and that would give me a pouty face. I am noticing such drastic changes in my personality. Last night we were packing and I’m letting go of material things like I have never before. I look at some things I’ve saved my entire life and I ask myself why? It feels like I am transitioning into my new life and leaving so much behind for good reasons. I’m going to donate 50% of my stuff to the women’s shelter down the road. There is no more need to hang on to the past when I need to make room for my future through rehabilitation. Is this the new me?:love:

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: The big lesson I was trying to teach myself was to STOP over-touching the plants. I am so impulsive in trying to fix things that often I have had to leave my grow room to separate my picky fingers. So in the last week, I touched my plants once a day despite sitting next to them for hours upon hours. It’s great to know that I can see improvement in my focus and setting boundaries to follow. I can see love in my plants, will I see love in my new self?
:goodjob:

What am I grateful for? I am grateful that I followed my instinct to grow so early in my brain injury recovery.

Quote of the week: “Letting go makes room to receive”
:Namaste:

IMG_327910.jpg
IMG_333410.jpg
IMG_332813.jpg
IMG_337913.jpg
IMG_334013.jpg
IMG_34389.jpg

Plant & Personal Growth Information – Thursday June 23, 2016 :welcome: Thanks for dropping by, always!

Week: 9 & 10 Veg (tardy journal entry due to extreme headaches)

Days: 70 days

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: Both plants are growing like weeds, heeeey, they are weeds! Lol (lame joke). The PK is adjusting to the scrog and I have defoliated her collar around the scrog to allow more light to shine on the centre of this wired grid. She is thirsty and is now taking 2 feedings a week. According to many pictures I’ve seen, I have learned to allow as much light to the middle as possible because I have not been interweaving the branches as it is recommended until I get the hang of this technique. To honour my teachers I did try to weave one branch and it looks like a broken finger…lol. I have posted a picture to show that it looks a lot easier than it looks. I think the CBD would take to the scrog method and will experiment next time. For now, the PK has just reached the outer rims and now I believe it’s almost time to let them grow up instead of horizontal.

The CBD is still only asking for 1 feeding a week and her horizontal mumba has me praising her good looks. She has been so forgiving as I continue to pull the core branches out to follow the LST technique. It’s a triangle affair since I accidently damaged the 4th branch in the beginning. But what a beautiful tri-flower I have created. I bet nothing has looked like this before. I am still unaware of how many flowers will come from this technique. I'm just happy they are alive and thriving this time.
:thumb:

Brain injury Behaviour: Had an MRI and now the neurologist wants to see me Monday 27, 2016. Everyday I wait, holding my breath for answers. At least I know I'm in good hands, must try to be optimistic about my recovery.
:Namaste:

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:
If my plants are beautiful and healthy, they could possible reflect my future, without my knowing?
:love:

What am I grateful for? I was gifted a new light this week. This is going to change my life forever. Thank you Stinky Snid for caring about my future. Most people would run the other way from helping me, but he believes in me. Pictures of my new light posted because now I am my own BOSS! I won’t let you down my mentor…420 hugs.
:high-five:

Quote of the week: “You’re too hard on yourself”
:peacetwo:

Check out my new light - This donated light will change my life - Thank you Stinky Snid, it was a gentleman thing to do! I'm still in shock that a stranger wants to see me change my life for the better, and not ask for a thing in return. There is hope for this world.
:green_heart:
IMG_396210.jpg
IMG_39618.jpg

PK - Scrog / CBD - LST (9 weeks of veg)
First picture shows the "broken finger weave" if you look close...lol.
IMG_387414.jpg
IMG_350312.jpg

9.5 weeks of veg
IMG_355011.jpg
IMG_387519.jpg

PK - Scrog (10 weeks of veg)
*I would like to dedicate my first "under the skirt" picture of my PK to Arteekays' Scrog PK pictures - who truly has the best goodies under the skirt...hahaha. Thank you for showing yours, It's only fair I share mine...lol. With great respect,
IMG_380313.jpg

CBD - LST (10 weeks of veg) *dedicated to Stinky Snid
IMG_39268.jpg

Without your help 420, I wouldn't be this far along. I'm humbled to the core...

:420: HUGS!

It's coming up to the deadline for the CKS contest and I have come up short. But if it weren't for starting this journal to win CKS seeds, I never would have found the support network I have here now. This contest made me seek out CKS, visit the vancouver store and promote your company because of the best customer service. However, even your magic seeds can't make my plants grow fast enough to submit this for the contest. I humbly finish this journal and transfer it over for completion just to make the deadline, not to expect to win. If I may sway you to vote for the kindest most gentleman 420 friend, it would be Stinky Snid. He donated his light to me in my final post you can see it. This means I have a future in growing and you will see me again. In the meantime, thank you CKS for inspiring me to buy local. Stinky Snid #1 - pictures don't lie...lol.
:thanks:

It's been a great journal my dear. Thank you for sharing the journey with us. I don't think it matters wether you harvest the plants before the deadline, it's the effort and commitment that you've put into it. I've been captivated by your posts since the beginning, I'm sure I'm not the only one. God bless you my dear, you are one step away from making the meds you need. Don't knock this journal, it's been your magnet for making friends, that you'll remember forever.

KiG my Hope :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom