Growin' Gorilla Globally

So I've stopped topfeeding my girl. Time for her to search a bit more. I'm hoping (as we all do) for a crazy hydro result.....stronger roots will lead to that. My blirple LED is the bomb for veg to get nice tight nodes. For now in 15L of water I've got 2mls of Z7, 15 mls of CalMag and whatever trace elements (250 ppm)come from my wall after 24 hours of dechlorinating.

Day something.....looking good!

Looks like this may be the new homestead...

I'm so fucking excited. Doing one last walk-through tonight, then making an offer.
Congratulations! I hope it works out in your favor! The housing market out here favors sellers, so glad you potentially have one under your budget! You can spend that extra on grow space lol

I posted a pic and it's the same. No pic this time.
But! Hit the GGa with half strengh nutes and epsom salt. It's first real watering. The run off is at a pH 6. So far so good. Hoping my LED will help it stack up tight.

Congratulations! I hope it works out in your favor! The housing market out here favors sellers, so glad you potentially have one under your budget! You can spend that extra on grow space lol
Omg Ms Stank, no wonder Vans in love with you. 30K on a grow space and it was your idea......do you have a sister Lmao?

I posted a pic and it's the same. No pic this time.
But! Hit the GGa with half strengh nutes and epsom salt. It's first real watering. The run off is at a pH 6. So far so good. Hoping my LED will help it stack up tight.
Thats what I love about blurple in veg.....good times ahead for you travis!

Hey Growing Gorilla Glue Globally Group Grow Guys! Or G7, for abbreviation maybe :)

I got my gg seeds, yay, so I'm in the group grow now. I ordered 3 and they sent 2 bonus thats nice of them, think I'll do the batch. I've been having patchy luck with the plantlife lately, I can use the edge haha.

My plan is to start the seedlings indoors and transfer out after some weeks. They'll grow in containers in soil, one planted in ground.

It should be fun. I'm happy to be sharing with the group.

Hey Growing Gorilla Glue Globally Group Grow Guys! Or G7, for abbreviation maybe :)

I got my gg seeds, yay, so I'm in the group grow now. I ordered 3 and they sent 2 bonus thats nice of them, think I'll do the batch. I've been having patchy luck with the plantlife lately, I can use the edge haha.

My plan is to start the seedlings indoors and transfer out after some weeks. They'll grow in containers in soil, one planted in ground.

It should be fun. I'm happy to be sharing with the group.

The G7 convention... lol
Glad to see your seeds arrived. Can't wait to see these babies grow. :yahoo:

-P

Omg Ms Stank, no wonder Vans in love with you. 30K on a grow space and it was your idea......do you have a sister Lmao?
I hate shopping, so I would rather spend money on more important things....like grow spaces! And I have 4 gorgeous sisters!

Good Afternoon fellow members of the G7? and all... So I am four days since my GGa popped, and already she had to go to her forever home... Mostly because her growth of almost 3 inches in 4 days dictated.... Here are some random pics of her from where i earlier posted her birth till now.... Green days all....

Good Afternoon fellow members of the G7? and all... So I am four days since my GGa popped, and already she had to go to her forever home... Mostly because her growth of almost 3 inches in 4 days dictated.... Here are some random pics of her from where i earlier posted her birth till now.... Green days all....

For real! Mine shot up 3-4" in a day too. Little gals like to sprint out of the gate.
:yummy:

Mine too. Had to wait for stretch to subside, then they hit the hydroton and I buried them about 3-4" into it to get rid of my lanky stem......well, not MY lanky stem lmao....

Hey gorilla group, :)

My gorilla girls have germed and we have lift off! Yay!

After soaking, into wet wet paper towels. Three seeds sprouted, they went into some small pots filled with light potting soil. Other two are still in paper towels, may sprout yet.

Here we go...

Hell yes! Seems like these little buggers like to sprint out the gate! Hope they all take off for ya
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom