Growin' Gorilla Globally

All right, count me in! I made the order, so I should have 3xGG Auto before summer solstice.
:high-five:

I wonder how I should grow them, so many fun choices.
My plan, using on some other autos now,
. start the seeds in a peat ready rooter
. then into four or five inch pot, soil, in tent under leds until well-rooted rooted.
when the fourth node appears, top once
When rooted, transplant into 5 gal fabric pots, soil, and put outside under the big gray sky

I am thinking about breeding some seeds from these, so that will take some extra doing. I can get some advice from @Smeegol at others. I was thinking of inducing pollen with one GG and fertilizing another. Probably need another tent, or small isolated area. And maybe I should clone one off to pollinate, and delay germination of another. I need to look into it.
Pretty certain @TheMadDabber is gonna be making some babies too... This will be interesting!

Pretty certain @TheMadDabber is gonna be making some babies too... This will be interesting!
I would do the reversal first. At 3-4 weeks start spraying with cs. Then just collect the pollen while the other babies are starting. Store pollen and you can hose down the space to inoculate any man spunk. The others will be flowering a week or 2 later, and q tip some on there.

Best of luck!

Hahaha mr.Boatshoe cause snap my friend, I'm was actually watching you and your attempt on your GG with the same method I hope by inducing mine on 2 branches and fertilizing my brothers GG which I'll document for him and us as he cant get internet on the farm, so mr Boatshoe when is your summer solstice it must be my winter solstice then, I'm fleaking so amped for this whole grow......

Hahaha mr.Boatshoe cause snap my friend, I'm was actually watching you and your attempt on your GG with the same method I hope by inducing mine on 2 branches and fertilizing my brothers GG which I'll document for him and us as he cant get internet on the farm, so mr Boatshoe when is your summer solstice it must be my winter solstice then, I'm fleaking so amped for this whole grow......
I'm so excited :yahoo:, I'm dropping my last 2 GGa beans for it... That way, if I kill one, I can do the ol' switcheroo and only God & I will know of my transgression. :rofl:

I would do the reversal first. At 3-4 weeks start spraying with cs. Then just collect the pollen while the other babies are starting. Store pollen and you can hose down the space to inoculate any man spunk. The others will be flowering a week or 2 later, and q tip some on there.

Best of luck!

Evening everyone and wow what an evening it is so many plans falling in line and it's truly an amazing feeling when everything starts falling into place in a persons life and that light at the end of the tunnel suddenly just went and got itself a whole lot brighter all of sudden in the next coming month or 2...

I get to try my hand with a true living soil mix before I go live with mine come sept and I honestly cannot wait to share my new more confident in myself growing adventure and all of you are more than welcome to join me cause it's going to be exciting I'm even struggling to contain myself this evening from grabbing the camera ( I will actually go take a pic, it's got a flash... So as I can't do physical work yet my dad helps out and I was explaining I wanted a compost generator and explained what I was thinking and this morning he unveiled his compost storage device I described he says .......:rofl::popcorn:

I'll be back now with a pic so grab some edibles on the table and I'll be right back, canna infused cheesy poofs ....lol

Evening everyone and wow what an evening it is so many plans falling in line and it's truly an amazing feeling when everything starts falling into place in a persons life and that light at the end of the tunnel suddenly just went and got itself a whole lot brighter all of sudden in the next coming month or 2...

I get to try my hand with a true living soil mix before I go live with mine come sept and I honestly cannot wait to share my new more confident in myself growing adventure and all of you are more than welcome to join me cause it's going to be exciting I'm even struggling to contain myself this evening from grabbing the camera ( I will actually go take a pic, it's got a flash... So as I can't do physical work yet my dad helps out and I was explaining I wanted a compost generator and explained what I was thinking and this morning he unveiled his compost storage device I described he says .......:rofl::popcorn:

I'll be back now with a pic so grab some edibles on the table and I'll be right back, canna infused cheesy poofs ....lol
POOOOOFS! :drool:

So my dads got a heart of gold, and he is of the older generation and set in his ways ( he's truly amazing ) so to him a compost heap is just a place to put garden debris in and let it do it things. To me it's gold and I told him.

So my dad showed an old compost in the back yard that I'd discounted getting anything out of it due to its location, better pics tomorrow but it's massive.
But it was old and rusted and blocked by a crane truck that's awaiting an engine and another time...

Anyway got it out got a lot of sifting to do and my dad called me today to show me the newly built compost box I I had in my head......
View media item 1556413
That is not quite what I had in mind it's easily larger than the original........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I had to explain what I've learnt about composting from you guys and how I need to apply composting practices in order to benefit hopefully come summer with some compost/humus/ewc of my very own but with that box it'll be a cpl years but his hearts in the right place.....

Best of luck!

Oh, yeah, thanks for the tip, @TheMadDabber !

:thanks:

That order of steps is easier, that’s great. I didn’t know that would work.

I jumped the gun and mixed my soil up today. Little mix of Happy Frog soil conditioner (20%), organic perlite (10%), new organic potting mix (50%), and my own mix of old potting soil & compost (20%).

I think I'll still hold off a few days before dropping this bean... maybe Sunday.

I'm kicking around the idea of only dropping one of these 2 GGa beans... Looking at my little veg room (bagseed is hogging the flower room for 5 more weeks) thinking I might be trying to cram too much in... for now. I've got 3 seedlings now... I'm probably gonna just move them into 5 gallon fabric pots along with my new GGa seed. 4 pots will fit comfortably until my big room opens back up.

I can always bump one of my autos over to the flower room if space becomes an issue.

I'll just hold this last GG bean for awhile...

Green Days!
:passitleft:
-P

hahahaha don't you never mind worry " smeegs " will be fashionably late.....:high-five:
Pretty certain we'll all still be sprouting out of dirt when you get yours set up. @MaddHacker is still waiting for a seed to arrive too.

I am going to be fashionably late I say as the monkey seeds should arrive next week as I haven't ordered them, you guys might remember my soil conundrum yesterday bout soil, basically it's like the super promix you guys get all sorts of juicy stuff, like I said to get decent stuff here at home takes forever that's why I laugh when I say we are on African time in this country, things will happen just as slowly as that snail that's overtaking the blinking courier service bringing it to me....:laugh:

I am going to be fashionably late I say as the monkey seeds should arrive next week as I haven't ordered them, you guys might remember my soil conundrum yesterday bout soil, basically it's like the super promix you guys get all sorts of juicy stuff, like I said to get decent stuff here at home takes forever that's why I laugh when I say we are on African time in this country, things will happen just as slowly as that snail that's overtaking the blinking courier service bringing it to me....:laugh:

Good things come to those who wait ;)

Back
Top Bottom