Growin' Gorilla Globally

I need something i can go out and buy tomarrow. No mail order.
The soil is all organic. From Texas. No nutes. Has pine in the compost. The potting soil has the basic mix. Nothing special. And jobes organic perlite.
Lowes or home depot. Have a gidsons and a tracktorsupply store. I have a kick ass outside garden. This is a bit of a culture shock going indoors

Is there a hydro store around u i would go greatwhite for roots n general hydroponic grow box it has all u need n yr good to go n no tractersupply wont have but im shure there is a hydro store near u

Sorry to change the subject all, but ive got a taproot so I'm pretty excited about her. So far so good on my bean. Im definitely going to retry my hand at an auto hydro grow. So far my girl is in her rapid rooter and Im patiently awaiting a sprout....wish me luck, Ill be rechecking again in the morning!

Just a presoak for my hydroton, hopefully within a few days, well have some results.
Gotta go update my journal now......got a bunch of new stuff going on too.....Night All!

Sorry to change the subject all, but ive got a taproot so I'm pretty excited about her. So far so good on my bean. Im definitely going to retry my hand at an auto hydro grow. So far my girl is in her rapid rooter and Im patiently awaiting a sprout....wish me luck, Ill be rechecking again in the morning!

Just a presoak for my hydroton, hopefully within a few days, well have some results.
Gotta go update my journal now......got a bunch of new stuff going on too.....Night All!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I'm hoping to find mine popped open sometime tomorrow. I put em in paper towels this morning.

Prepped & ready... One of the GGa beans split this morning... no real tail yet, just popped open.
These 2 fresh, 5 gal fabric pots will be their home for the whole run...

Are the lady bugs in your grow tent??
I know you can buy them for the garden. But never thuoght about it for inside.

A ton of hatchlings just birthed yesterday, i re-located a dozen or so onto some of my outside plants. The gifs i posted are of my outside girl stumpy. I bring her into my bedroom every night around 8 and bring her back out 8, the following morning.(make sure she stays flowering) i had tried to bring some in my tent last year and they would wind up leaving. But ive seen a few growers here and there, keeping them handy in their indoors. Could never get em to stay inside personally. The ladybugs dont mind me carrying the plant inside and outside everyday for some reason. I think they just hate my tents environment or something.

So I'd like to weigh in on the root builders. You want piranha, voodoo juice and sulfur free molasses. Its beneficial goodies that form a symbiotic relationship in the soils.

I'll probably send mine swimming in the morning.

Hope you all had a good weekend

Good morning DB,
A ton of hatchlings just birthed yesterday, i re-located a dozen or so onto some of my outside plants. The gifs i posted are of my outside girl stumpy. I bring her into my bedroom every night around 8 and bring her back out 8, the following morning.(make sure she stays flowering) i had tried to bring some in my tent last year and they would wind up leaving. But ive seen a few growers here and there, keeping them handy in their indoors. Could never get em to stay inside personally. The ladybugs dont mind me carrying the plant inside and outside everyday for some reason. I think they just hate my tents environment or something.
Just finished reading the comments from yesterday and that's when I realized that you were transferring your plant inside and outside. If you have some other girls inside, be very very careful with the transfer of insects to inside your house. This is exactly how I figured I got my problem with my mites.

Back
Top Bottom