Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Hey don't discount what you have Fly.....think about about the range of plants we have from the Greenhouse seeds. Mine is definitely the exception out of the bundle I got. For each one of those, we have Sheds that didn't make it....Chris's Greenhouse is smaller and slow growing. Dabbers was slow and is picking up steam. Jesse's greenhouse Jack is doing decent but not blowing anyone away.

Pop one or two more as it warms up and if you find anything great then Bonus!!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
Well, if nothing else, mine has buds now. So who knows, maybe it will get into a stretch and grow to a foot hah! And now I have some photos that are quickly getting kinda big in that little growspace. Maybe I'll give them 12/12 before they become a problem.

Evening everyone...

@flytier, been a really long day, had my nephew visit ( 5yrs old ) as last day of school holiday, all chicken farmers in 30km of town all got a bad batch of 1 day old chicks three weeks ago. All farmers are reporting the same symptoms and the 3 week old chicks are dying left right and centre... Some are losing hundreds a day my brothers just lost over half of his batch of 500 chicks in last 4-5 days...So very stressful stuff and kids get under your feet and when you stressed like my brother gets, it's better to disappear hence myself and my nephew spent thewhole day watching Peppa Pig....:yahoo:

My backs just getting more painful, haven't spoken to my neuro doc as he's been in surgery all day, and till 3pm tomorrow so it's just relayed messages through his secretary. My op is scheduled for Thursday afternoon most prob doing MRI in the morning not sure yet, waiting to hear..

Cheers for asking, have a lekka morning guys..
Do you raise chickens? I work at a salmon farm myself. I've seen things go through farms - bacteria and viruses - that have killed hundreds of thousands of fish in the span of a couple weeks.

Yeah, my JHa has buds on it

The JHa on the left is around three weeks older but still has no buds that I have seen

Anyway, working with a cold makes a person tired. Time to call it a night. See ya tomorrow.

Evening everyone...

@flytier, been a really long day, had my nephew visit ( 5yrs old ) as last day of school holiday, all chicken farmers in 30km of town all got a bad batch of 1 day old chicks three weeks ago. All farmers are reporting the same symptoms and the 3 week old chicks are dying left right and centre... Some are losing hundreds a day my brothers just lost over half of his batch of 500 chicks in last 4-5 days...So very stressful stuff and kids get under your feet and when you stressed like my brother gets, it's better to disappear hence myself and my nephew spent thewhole day watching Peppa Pig....:yahoo:

My backs just getting more painful, haven't spoken to my neuro doc as he's been in surgery all day, and till 3pm tomorrow so it's just relayed messages through his secretary. My op is scheduled for Thursday afternoon most prob doing MRI in the morning not sure yet, waiting to hear..

Cheers for asking, have a lekka morning guys..
Super proud of you for following up with your doc as soon as you were able to. You're inches away from good hands that you trust, and I know that can mean everything.

Jack Herer Auto Day 53

She's getting big. Spread her out to try and get some better light penetration but she is morphing into a jungle! I am starting to dig this girl...she is growing on me.

Wow mr.Stank, blown away......

Do you raise chickens? I work at a salmon farm myself. I've seen things go through farms - bacteria and viruses - that have killed hundreds of thousands of fish in the span of a couple weeks.

Yip we been running batches of 3 X 500 monthly so every 6 weeks once they've matured ( broiler/meat) we only cater to the live market... The disease/virus they have according to supplier is the Hens the eggs came from were infected so there is a big public outlash at the moment as 1 farmer we are aware of a Big time chicken farmer who runs batches of 5000 at a time as he supply's an abattoir which in turn supply's our local supermarkets so the knock on effect carries on.

Sadly he's losing a cpl hundred every day 300-400 a day. And he's recieved 2 batches of the contaminated chicks.

Bizarrely last 2 months we had a Listerosa outbreak which sadly has claimed lives. 1 of South Africa's cold meat suppliers ( viennas/hot dog ) "Enterprise " had to recall their entire product range local and imports due to this... Was traced to a farm here in South Africa...

Super proud of you for following up with your doc as soon as you were able to. You're inches away from good hands that you trust, and I know that can mean everything.

Thankyou kindly Guy. The worst part is over now, now it's focus on nice and slow recovery. Just incredibly thankful.....:thanks::high-five:

Thankyou kindly Guy. The worst part is over now, now it's focus on nice and slow recovery. Just incredibly thankful.....:thanks::high-five:
Yeah man and I'm glad to see you with a smile on your face. You faced a lot of uncertainty there for a few days, you're a strong person and you've got a great attitude.

No, I really never thought it out when I chose JHa, did I? I wanted to grow a sativa-dominant but I didn't have the patience to grow one so I figured, ok, let's try a sativa auto. Joke's on me.

Definitely not using one of them when I do my cross this summer. It's still the Dwarf Low Flyer that's going to be the mama plant for the soon-to-be world famous Flyin' Fuck® auto.
My 2 Green Crack autos are still flowering at week 9 with clear tricomes. Think these 2 are gonna run pretty long too. Almost every sativa dominant auto I've grown has finished around 10-11 weeks...and I think a few of them I cut early.
My JHa's were definitely a long grow... Almost 6 months from seed

Really eh Preston.....and people thinking just full a space or a bit of time with an auto lol....Flys right, jokes in us lol. I just kinda thought too that 30 days for veg, 60 days for flower, boom....easy peasy.....not so much.

Really eh Preston.....and people thinking just full a space or a bit of time with an auto lol....Flys right, jokes in us lol. I just kinda thought too that 30 days for veg, 60 days for flower, boom....easy peasy.....not so much.
I cut em all early because I couldn't believe they would grow that long. The early chop was apparent when it all dried & cured. I was watching tric's the whole time flowering. Pretty sure I cut em around 11 weeks with all milky but no amber tric's. I just assumed I slowed em down with temp issues, but I'm noticing a trend. 4 for 4 on sativa strains growing long for me.

Yeah man and I'm glad to see you with a smile on your face. You faced a lot of uncertainty there for a few days, you're a strong person and you've got a great attitude.

As I'm typing this @Guy Cavallero, I hope when you read this ( everyone included as you have all listened and advised me last cpl days ) you guys can imagine how big a smile I have right now.......:thanks: thanking all of you kindly......:circle-of-love:

ps. The OGK on the farm is "STINKY " my brother says " smells like the dumpster behind the vegetable markets " 25 days to harvest..:yahoo:. Our first ever official harvest.....:rofl:

Of course, it's why were here Smeegol. Friends help friends....whatever capacity.

As I'm typing this @Guy Cavallero, I hope when you read this ( everyone included as you have all listened and advised me last cpl days ) you guys can imagine how big a smile I have right now.......:thanks: thanking all of you kindly......:circle-of-love:

ps. The OGK on the farm is "STINKY " my brother says " smells like the dumpster behind the vegetable markets " 25 days to harvest..:yahoo:. Our first ever official harvest.....:rofl:
gues in a good month your smile will get even wider ...?

Back
Top Bottom