Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Ok I'll take one for the team and be the sacrificial lamb and be his friend. You guys owe me. Lol
Oh no....do I have to send all the photoperiod seeds I get from the 420 sale to you???

I bet anyone would be my friend for those...... some I'll probably keep like the strawberry banana fem.

Oh no....do I have to send all the photoperiod seeds I get from the 420 sale to you???

I bet anyone would be my friend for those...... some I'll probably keep like the strawberry banana fem.
I can't wait for the day when everyone can freely & legally send care packages back & forth. Couple seeds here, a nug or two there.... Ohhh check out these edibles I made... Blah blah

Hope it will be in my lifetime

I can't wait for the day when everyone can freely & legally send care packages back & forth. Couple seeds here, a nug or two there.... Ohhh check out these edibles I made... Blah blah

I hope I'll still be young enough to enjoy the freedom

Just saw a video where State Troopers (from a non-legal state) were giving a long hair a cavity search on the side of the road...they said they smelled weed...guy had nothing ....he planned to sue because they were hardcore about the search...it's hard to get my head around that...by crossing an invisible line I can all of the sudden be subject to that...

They're reading your posts :).
But of course.... Fucking snipes! LoL

That shit always trips me out when you're thinking something.... Not even talking about it.... And it shows up on Amazon as a recommendation or something similar pops on social media.
I have no doubt that the US gov has snipes working with psychics at the Pentagon; in an elaborate plan to fuck with people.

No it did, I thought you were listing the ones that were growing successfully. Though if you think Jesse's isn't much to look at, mine probably isn't either.

Need to take a newer pic of it soon.
Ummm...Not sure I said anything negative about Jesse's. I believe I stated a while back that I thought Jesse's was one of the better ones from the USA.

I apologize to you Jesse if I did ever say that.

Ummm...Not sure I said anything negative about Jesse's. I believe I stated a while back that I thought Jesse's was one of the better ones from the USA.

I apologize to you Jesse if I did ever say that.

No no, nothing negative like that, my bad, lemme quote you so I don't get it all twisted...

Hey don't discount what you have Fly.....think about about the range of plants we have from the Greenhouse seeds. Mine is definitely the exception out of the bundle I got. For each one of those, we have Sheds that didn't make it....Chris's Greenhouse is smaller and slow growing. Dabbers was slow and is picking up steam. Jesse's greenhouse Jack is doing decent but not blowing anyone away.

Pop one or two more as it warms up and if you find anything great then Bonus!!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Anyway just meant if Jesse's isn't blowing anyone away, mine sure isn't.

I always forget tone of voice isn't really carried through online so what I said might be interpreted as more negative as I meant it to be conveyed.

No no, nothing negative like that, my bad, lemme quote you so I don't get it all twisted...

Anyway just meant if Jesse's isn't blowing anyone away, mine sure isn't.

I always forget tone of voice isn't really carried through online so what I said might be interpreted as more negative as I meant it to be conveyed.
OK, good. Wanted to make sure I didn't say something I don't recall saying. Essentially I think that paragraph was saying out of the all the growers growing the Jack Herer Auto from Greenhouse, there is only one really impressive plant so she should approach Greenhouse's strain with caution and not to expect all superstars. I don't think my plant is a good representation of what they are selling based off what I have seen.

Now of course we don't know whats going on with Illizms plant either.

Jack Herer Auto Day 53

She's getting big. Spread her out to try and get some better light penetration but she is morphing into a jungle! I am starting to dig this girl...she is growing on me.

NICE!! Can't wait to see them Buds , I hope i can get the same results outside .

Back
Top Bottom