Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

#thosekindoffriends

Well DARN, I really thought I had the friend thing chalked up in the win column... :battingeyelashes::laugh:

Yip we been running batches of 3 X 500 monthly so every 6 weeks once they've matured ( broiler/meat) we only cater to the live market... The disease/virus they have according to supplier is the Hens the eggs came from were infected so there is a big public outlash at the moment as 1 farmer we are aware of a Big time chicken farmer who runs batches of 5000 at a time as he supply's an abattoir which in turn supply's our local supermarkets so the knock on effect carries on.

Sadly he's losing a cpl hundred every day 300-400 a day. And he's recieved 2 batches of the contaminated chicks.

Bizarrely last 2 months we had a Listerosa outbreak which sadly has claimed lives. 1 of South Africa's cold meat suppliers ( viennas/hot dog ) "Enterprise " had to recall their entire product range local and imports due to this... Was traced to a farm here in South Africa...
We lose 500 fish a day per tank for a week or so after we move the fish to larger tanks to start feeding, but we have something like 1.4M fish on our site right now with 80,000 in a tank. Here and there we may lose some to fungus or bacteria that get into the water.

My 2 Green Crack autos are still flowering at week 9 with clear tricomes. Think these 2 are gonna run pretty long too. Almost every sativa dominant auto I've grown has finished around 10-11 weeks...and I think a few of them I cut early.
My JHa's were definitely a long grow... Almost 6 months from seed
Definitely shoulda looked into it. Chalk it up to experience.

I cut em all early because I couldn't believe they would grow that long. The early chop was apparent when it all dried & cured. I was watching tric's the whole time flowering. Pretty sure I cut em around 11 weeks with all milky but no amber tric's. I just assumed I slowed em down with temp issues, but I'm noticing a trend. 4 for 4 on sativa strains growing long for me.
That in itself is good to know.

As I'm typing this @Guy Cavallero, I hope when you read this ( everyone included as you have all listened and advised me last cpl days ) you guys can imagine how big a smile I have right now.......:thanks: thanking all of you kindly......:circle-of-love:

ps. The OGK on the farm is "STINKY " my brother says " smells like the dumpster behind the vegetable markets " 25 days to harvest..:yahoo:. Our first ever official harvest.....:rofl:
I like stinky weed. Stinky usually means good.

Hmmm. Got home and the wife's not here. If that means what I think it means, I may be getting rid if the ultralibidinous she-devil feline rapist this evening. Ooohhhhh I hope I hope I hope! Either that or she's working and I'll have to go get her at 10:00. I hope it's the first one, on a couple different levels.

You're going to have to coast on the MOTM win for a while longer ;). Stick around a bit and people may eventually warm to you though :p.
Actually I thought we were doing pretty good just tolerating him.

Not a bad day to finish work at lunch then head home for a fat bowl and some good ol' porch sittin'. LoL
Bluebonnets have taken over my property and I don't mind a bit.
I'm gonna miss this place when we move.

Now I'm gonna miss it too Preston!
LoL, this house will always hold a special place in my heart. This was the first place we were able to actually plant some roots...both literally & figuratively. Moved every 2 years in the Navy until I retired in 2013.
The new house is gonna be great though. A bit smaller of a lot, but still big enough that I won't have neighbors. 10 years newer and has a large shop and a greenhouse. I think we will settle in nicely.... Once this f-n bank gets it together.

LoL, this house will always hold a special place in my heart. This was the first place we were able to actually plant some roots...both literally & figuratively. Moved every 2 years in the Navy until I retired in 2013.
The new house is gonna be great though. A bit smaller of a lot, but still big enough that I won't have neighbors. 10 years newer and has a large shop and a greenhouse. I think we will settle in nicely.... Once this f-n bank gets it together.
Looking forward to pics of that when you sort it out :).

Not a bad day to finish work at lunch then head home for a fat bowl and some good ol' porch sittin'. LoL
Bluebonnets have taken over my property and I don't mind a bit.
I'm gonna miss this place when we move.
There's always a bit of hidden danger under all that beauty though. This time of year, the bunnies are all small, and regularly eat these Bluebonnets. Rattlesnakes tend to chill out in the thick areas of flowers and wait for the buffet. I'm real cautious about my dogs & kids running wild until I've walked the lot first.

Sadly, visitors to TX love these flower patches and regularly stop to lay in them for photos... It makes me cringe.

Not a fan of snakes at all!

Back
Top Bottom