Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Amazing news since the 420 blackout! Not one but TWO new seedlings arrived...I call them "Northern Jack" and
"Alien Jack"...both are autos and distant cousins to Lazy Ass No Sprout Jack H....heretofore gone from the Box. They will join in for the ride....

I'm worried the "blog posts" are gone :/ I saved a lot of really good information as blog post drafts, so that would really suck.
Blogs will be back next week, we have to build a custom script for them, they are safe :)

Well that's something you don't see everyday! But yeah I'd definitely plant it.

Yeah Shed....even though its not a typical location for a crack, I would certainly plant it. Hell I have heard sometimes seeds can take 7-14 days to germinate. I think Dabber just had one take 7 or 8 days. Doesn't hurt it to try....if it doesn't grow, just throw another seeds in the dirt next to it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained brother.

Gosh it feels so quiet in here now. Van let's see a pic, I know yours has got to be further along than ours. Get the second set of leaves yet?

Mine hasn't really changed much in the last 3-4 days. But I will be glad to share some garden and tent and light pics!

First pic is of the veg tent as of yesterday under the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. As you can see, it got crowded in there real fast. Second two pics are of the "flower tent" with the new Fluence Spydrx Plus hooked up and running. I am going to use the flower tent as a veg tent for a while, at least until I have more than 2 girls in flower (Still have about 3 weeks until any are ready to flower). The last pics are the light. Really easy to assemble and the best part of it is you can run it as close as 6" to the canopy (which is a big deal for me growing in a 6.5' tent).

she seems to be taking her time...hopefully it’s because she’s starting to fill the bucket with roots to support a fatty top.

Definitely getting ready to blast off. I had a Diesel Auto that I started Feb 6 and she went nuts after day 8...

What size container?

Back
Top Bottom