Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Wish I could be posting my kickass JH Auto photos...but alas I am in the 20% failed germination club.

But, I have to (2) autos running on the same timeline:

"Northern Jack" germed on Feb 14 :love:

And "Alien Jack" germed on Feb 10

My last auto, Diesel, is a mutant and growing wicked fast...she germed on Feb 6 ...she has already been trimmed and trained! (and I won't post anymore photos of her here...but damn!)

Nice plants - getting some good growth on them.

Just finished a couple Jack Autos. Got quite a few pictures if anyone wants to compare along the way. I still have 2 of those beans left if I could come along for this ride.
Absolutely! We don't turn anyone away.

Little rundown about my grow.... I live out on a ranch in TX. Flying under the radar by growing in an old barn. Set up a neat little grow/trimming room.

I look forward to sharing info/pics with you all throughout this grow.

@Preston9mm glad you made it over here! "Temple of bloom" I love it!

Welcome along! Weren't you the one who said you had a 12 week flower on your JHa's?

Welcome along! Weren't you the one who said you had a 12 week flower on your JHa's?
13 weeks.... yup. Freaked me out. I was putting under the loupe every day.

Marijuana Jones and the Temple of Bloom

Here we sit. So far the growth is different than I have ever seen. Round leaves followed by pencil thin ones. I am very intigued indeed! So far the coloring looks like some minor deficiency I'm sure will sort itself out when I can use mL's instead of drops.

Happy Tuesday my JHa family :ganjamon:

I think you can expect the thin sativa leaves.

Sshhhh you. People might start looking at the overall medal standings. So what if the US got 20% fewer medals than Canada......its not like they have 10 times the population.....oh wait they do......ok forget it......lmao!
And just think, only about 20% of the USA even sees snow! Yet despite that, our women still spanked the Canadian women! And come on....curling?? Don't all you canadians have to go to curling camp as kids? And you guys let a country that only has 3 of the 50 states who even having curling clubs take the gold medal. Thats kind of like the USA letting Argentina beat them in basketball!

Just finished a couple Jack Autos. Got quite a few pictures if anyone wants to compare along the way. I still have 2 of those beans left if I could come along for this ride.
Hop along for this crazy ride!! Just watch out for those damn canadian growers!! Them suckers are insane!!

Back
Top Bottom