Growing With Big Budha 2.0

Hi Jaga I have the nutes in the soil I just watered with some tea from T&J Enterprizes. I don't know if you remember the Big Irish Dude He used these nutes on his grows and I have used them in the past to grow some great smoke. Last night I had to raise my lights the were causing the plants leaves to taco I checked them this morning and they are lookin good the tacoing has gone.:peace::tokin::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga I have the nutes in the soil I just watered with some tea from T&J Enterprizes. I don't know if you remember the Big Irish Dude He used these nutes on his grows and I have used them in the past to grow some great smoke. Last night I had to raise my lights the were causing the plants leaves to taco I checked them this morning and they are lookin good the tacoing has gone.:peace::tokin::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hey Budha Ji what is tacoing or do you have a picture :hookah::peace::love:

OK I have some more pictures I am really happy that the plants are recovering I had to take some more pictures
IMG_167925.JPG
IMG_168122.JPG
IMG_168222.JPG
IMG_168025.JPG
IMG_168320.JPG
IMG_168424.JPG
IMG_168517.JPG
IMG_168812.JPG
IMG_168912.JPG
IMG_169120.JPG
IMG_169220.JPG
IMG_169319.JPG
IMG_169018.JPG
IMG_168715.JPG

I was thinking this could be a nute/PH issue but it corrected itself by raising the lights. So a light issue?

It was a PH issue and I panicked because as you can see in the earlier photos the plants were very sad and root bound before I finally transplanted them. The reason for raising the lights was due to tacoing of the leaves. I did finally give them some tea on the 7th and they are coming back.:cheer::allgood:

Hi Jaga I'm doin good it's raining outside today so I'll stay in and watch some golf on the TV. I hope your day is going well.:peace::passitleft::tokin::bigtoke::Namaste::circle-of-love:

:thumb:Just done sitting though At worlds end Pirates 3 with my grandson :lot-o-toke:which was fine till he just found he can watch the 4th an its another 2hr some thing film :rofl::peace::passitleft::thanks:

Some of the tightest nodes ive ever seen on a plant!!! looking amazing man :goodjob:
OK I have some more pictures I am really happy that the plants are recovering I had to take some more pictures
IMG_167925.JPG
IMG_168122.JPG
IMG_168222.JPG
IMG_168025.JPG
IMG_168320.JPG
IMG_168424.JPG
IMG_168517.JPG
IMG_168812.JPG
IMG_168912.JPG
IMG_169120.JPG
IMG_169220.JPG
IMG_169319.JPG
IMG_169018.JPG
IMG_168715.JPG

High Big Budha, it took me awhile to stop by your grow. :goodjob:

Thanks for peeking in at mine. I see what you mean about twisting leaves from bad pH but thankfully my little ones never got that twisty. Aside from killing some starts initially I think I have taken care of my pH problem. In fact, all my house plants are glad I wised up too!

Your plants look very happy now! Looks like you are right on schedule for getting some good medicine before you run out.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom