MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Now starting week 8 from switching to 12/12. With around 10 days to go, the buds on both of the HSO Blue Dream ladies are becoming really quite large. These two plants have a great structure with long, thick stems with very little side-branching. If the effects are good when dried and eaten, this strain will definitely be on my to-do-again list. The HSO Purple Trainwreck ladies by comparison are quite disappointing, with very thin stems, a lot of side-branching and nothing like the same size of buds. However, they are starting to fatten and are maybe just later developers... time will tell :)

Here's an shot of all four ladies, with the front-right Blue Dream bandaged up after I fell on her last week. There are some blue/purple hues starting to appear on the upper leaves, but they are not very obvious on this photo:

P1000647_Large_.JPG

A Blue Dream bud shot with a hand for perspective... and I have very large hands (all the better for... never mind!):

P1000649_Large_.JPG

Onwards and upwards... The weather here is glorious today, so it's tidy up time in the outdoor garden today before it hoofs it down again in the next couple of days :)

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Lol... thanks and yeah, off away on the 29th and can't wait after hearing we're all in for another drowning in the next 24 hours or so. I want everything more or less finished for then and would have preferred to let them go a little longer if needed, but both strains will be a few days over their specified finishing times by the time I chop :)

It's a shame you couldn't let the HSO Purple Trainwreck ladies run on a bit more, but needs must.

We have had a couple of days of rain which I have welcomed for my gardens and water butt levels. I'm just going outside now to pump water from the main butt into a secondary un-connected one in anticipation of more rain.

I think you're in for a proper drenching darn sarf in the next 24 hours, but I hope it does the garden some good :) It will be a relief to get this current grow finished to be honest... too many rookie mistakes, but we live and learn and I'll be back soon afterwards and can't wait to get started on a new one :)

I have a friend who puts his wine-making and distilling musts on his vegetables after sieving and swears by the results... have you tried this MF?

I think you're in for a proper drenching darn sarf in the next 24 hours, but I hope it does the garden some good :) It will be a relief to get this current grow finished to be honest... too many rookie mistakes, but we live and learn and I'll be back soon afterwards and can't wait to get started on a new one :)

I have a friend who puts his wine-making and distilling musts on his vegetables after sieving and swears by the results... have you tried this MF?

It's not just rookies who make mistakes.

My musts end up on the compost heap.

Looking nice in here my friend :)

Thanks L.A.... nowhere near as good looking as your tents of goodness, but I'm getting there :)

Lol, your very kind but im unhappy with most plants in there. Just the big one is anywhere near like I wanted them all. ANyway off into the tent for a couple of hours of adjusting :)

I'd be happy with any of those beauties, but will pop over to your place for a look at your handiwork later :)

All the plants were chopped yesterday. The results were pleasantly surprising with the Purple Trainwreck yielding almost as much as the Blue Dream. Although the Blue Dream had much larger buds at the top, the Purple Trainwreck had many more smaller but dense buds right the way to the bottom of the plant.

HSO Blue Dream Bud:
P1000652_Large_.JPG

HSO Purple Trainwreck Bud with the leaves just starting to turn purple:
P1000650_Large_.JPG

Buds after 36 hours of drying:
P1000653_Large_.JPG

Congrats on your harvest mate :clap:

You have quite a bit there too which is great. I have a drying net like that, a great idea. At least you will get it all dry and jarred before you go away.

Thanks MF... I was in a bit of a flap after finding a couple of the large buds had started to turn mouldy, so it's a good job I chopped a bit early and, like you say, it gives me plenty of time to get them in jars before the holiday :)

Thanks L.A., my photography skills don't really do the colours much justice, but the leaves were beginning to show blue and purple tinges. The British weather for the last couple of weeks was such that I wasn't really able to drop the night-time temperatures low enough for really noticeable colour changes. The Purple Trainwreck in your hands would probably be a crowd-pleaser too... although small, it produced masses of very dense buds, even lower down in the plant :)

:cheesygrinsmiley: Slow.

Last grow we could increase quality a lot but did not yield to well.
It was about the root did not spread out to much from 1 to 5gal, this time I scored the roots and veg longer in big pots.

Had grown with a buddy before and now do it alone at a new space.
He is continuing his stuff with some help of me and I bought 2 tents and 4 Platinum 300 an AC ....

Had some issues with my AC so I could not switch to bloom.
All is fixed now and today is day 3 but I got now 5 Sativas in 7gal 110 days old and 4 Blue Dream in 5gal.
The sativas are much to big but hope I can manage it or I cut one to have more room for the rest.
Didn't espect all 3 reg seeds are fems.

And 2 month with tents is enough to see I need a room again.
Luckily I got the room but have to build the cabins ect.

IMG_20150823_172045.jpg

IMG_20150823_171943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom