MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

I would give 1 week and flip.

Do you think they will be too big in another two weeks? I was originally intending to grow them much bigger, but don't have much experience with larger plants, so am open to suggestions :)

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

If you are on a time schedule they are big enough.

If not you can go 3 weeks easy, with that training they wont stretch to much to be afraid.

If you are on a time schedule they are big enough.

If not you can go 3 weeks easy, with that training they wont stretch to much to be afraid.

Thanks Darkgrow :)

I wouldn't worry about the stretch too much either as you have lots of tops. The stretch would be an issue if you had the normal Christmas tree shape. As the top is shared out among many tops it will not get too tall.

That's great info... many thanks :)

Nine days until the flip on 20th June and all four ladies are growing like crazy now... almost monsters and in the words of L.A. 'I be happy too' :)

P1000622_Large_.JPG

The two Purple Trainwreck plants (front) are much bushier and faster growing than the two Blue Dream (back). I have been pinching off the leaves and slightly crushing the growing tips on the four main stems to keep things in check as suggested :)

In the era of Brazilians and what not, it seems strange for me to ask, but, who doesn't love a good bush? :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Doing well my friend :thumb:

Thanks very much M.F.... kind of wish I'd attempted a flux with this grow after seeing how yours are coming along, but with the limited time it probably wouldn't have been long enough.

Don't know whether it's just a coincidence, but I split the two initial arms of one of the Purple Trainwreck ladies while pinning them down at 90 degrees from the main stem and taped them up. This plant now has an enormous stem around the two cracks and is by far the bushiest..... more cracks = more bush?! :)

more cracks = more bush?! :)

:rofl:

I had the main stem on the right hand side of my right hand pot break so I cable-tied it back and it grew on around the cable-tie which I have now removed. I could not think of anything better to hold it together :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150611_114804.jpg

Thank you L.A.... funnily enough, I was just watching your latest video and was starting to panic about their size... may have to be a bit more thorough with the defoliation in the next few days to cut back on the monster Purple Trainwreck leaves. Your tent is absolutely packed with goodness and looking fantastic :)

Thank you MF, nature and plants never cease to amaze me how they can struggle back from the depths to survive and flourish. Some of my favourite outdoor shrubs are the cheap ones rescued from supermarket shelves at cut prices. It kind of teaches you to never give up and that a little bit of care and attention never goes amiss :)

Just like with our Wives/Girlfriends :)

Yes, you're so right... I'm going to provide MrsMysfyt with Hydrotops for dinner, pinch her bum and rig up the Budmaster G.O.D. light above the bed to perk her up this evening :)

Back
Top Bottom