Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Plants look amazing farside, and the were definitely due for a thinning. If they get too tall you have room to supercrop in two directions!

The Peyote Critical is taller than I want. So far no light stress. Maybe I was getting that before with lights on 18 hours during Bloom and when they were this close. Perhaps the can handle 12 hours of the higher intensity but not the additional 6 hours of it. I may have finally found a camera app with manual controls I like. These look better.

Gah! finally got to the end.

Looking great, watching this because I am waiting to order some Mega Crop when they finally get v2.5 out with smaller bags. Absorbing all this mentoring. I want to keep it simple and Mega Crop looks like the way to go. I was totally thinking of going dirt for the run and once summer rolls around again, I will most likely go with your soil less mix.

Now I will go thru InTheShed's Mega Crop grow.

Gah! finally got to the end.

Looking great, watching this because I am waiting to order some Mega Crop when they finally get v2.5 out with smaller bags. Absorbing all this mentoring. I want to keep it simple and Mega Crop looks like the way to go. I was totally thinking of going dirt for the run and once summer rolls around again, I will most likely go with your soil less mix.

Now I will go thru InTheShed's Mega Crop grow.

If you thought there was a lot of posts to get through here, wait to you get to @InTheShed thread.

Your TC looks way more Sativa than mine looked. Mine stacked up early and finished early. Actually, it was the most vigorous plant I ever grew.

Looking lush my friend!
Altough I am really looking forward to seeing your next run and to see if it's the old Urkel like back in the day. Fingers crossed!

URKEL.jpg

Day 71/31

Yep, as usual, I'm bored with this grow now and want it over with. Unfortunately I've got another month or more left. They get fed about every third day, some of the 6MC/5PT/5CM mix. 2 or 3 gallons at a time. Then I just leave 'em be for two days before I check back. I think the Peyote is gonna have some good chunky nugs when she finishes. Seem nice sized and plump for their age. PC is getting more fruity smelling. TC either smells like lemon bars with an undertone if cheese you sometimes catch.

They should bulk up nicely over the next 30 days so there's that!

I fear the PC will need harvested or jarred when I'm planning a vacation in October. May have to rely on the son. I've tried to pass on knowledge to him so hopefully it goes ok. I think the TC will hold till I'm back. He'll just have to water her once or twice.

I know the phone isnt high science but i increased mine about 8k week last few weeks and the girls are loving it.
Stopped at 70k as didnt wanna fry the tops.

Screenshot_20190806-075103.png

Is this an app u got to test the lux of ur lights or am i wrong?

Day 42

Gave the Faux Mix™ a 2 gallon rinse then came back at it with a gallon of feed. The stems on Peyote Critical are quite humorous if you look under the canopy of leaves. Some of them are bent in multiple directions. I readjust the ties to try to reshape it, then a couple days later I'm bending them in the complete opposite direction trying to figure out how to maximize my space. Triple Cheese is a nice square and Peyote Critical is a mess. The fact that she's growing faster than the Triple Cheese only makes it more difficult. Maybe 4 nice little squares, vegged for shorter periods of time, is a better plan in my confined space. 4 weeks of veg vs almost 6. They both are nice, green, and healthy though.

Dam brother another tent pack to the brim lol. Congrats on getting these big girls to fill out so nicely.
Day 44/4

Holly hell these girls are getting big! Hope I didn't veg them too long.

Holyshit u got some freaks in there an lol no shit right hopefully they dont get to big if thats even really a problem lmao. Well good luck wrangling those batches in an finishing them up nicely.
From an article I found (Source):

Just how much sulfur is necessary to optimize growth of your plants? Plant and animal scientists have shown that plant tissue should contain one part sulfur for roughly each 15 to 20 parts nitrogen. If your ratio in your garden is much higher than 15 to 1, then sulfur fertilization should provide significant benefits to your plant yields.

At 9% N and 1.9% S, the ratio in Mega Crop would be 4.7 to 1. That's 3x the required amount based on the article.

I got a question for ya brother how would i go about increasing the sulfur for my plants? Would i even need it or would it help increase my yields? Jus dnt know how 2 figure it out or what i would need to do to up it if needed. Any help would greatly be appreciated thank you.

The Peyote Critical is taller than I want. So far no light stress. Maybe I was getting that before with lights on 18 hours during Bloom and when they were this close. Perhaps the can handle 12 hours of the higher intensity but not the additional 6 hours of it. I may have finally found a camera app with manual controls I like. These look better.

Jus wondering what is the app ur using an is it for android? Jus wondering cause im using the s10 phone an thought it was supposed to have a super good camera but the edges of my pics always go blurry so was thinking about getting a gud app. Then if tht dnt work eventually jus go an get a nice digital camera. I havnt wanted to enter any of the contests lately cause my camera jus doesnt do them justice. Plus i wana actually have a chance at winning lol.

Jus wondering what is the app ur using an is it for android? Jus wondering cause im using the s10 phone an thought it was supposed to have a super good camera but the edges of my pics always go blurry so was thinking about getting a gud app. Then if tht dnt work eventually jus go an get a nice digital camera. I havnt wanted to enter any of the contests lately cause my camera jus doesnt do them justice. Plus i wana actually have a chance at winning lol.

Hedge Cam works best with my phone (Android). You may just have to try several to see what works best with yours. There were several that were highly rated but didn't seem to work well with mine.

Like @InTheShed said, Terpinatator is a good source of a premade Sulphur supplement. It's not going to enhance growth but may increase flavor and aroma if your base nutes are lacking. I have a recipe for making your own Terpinator, or I'll make you a good deal on some spare I have along with some 10gal GeoPots that I don't need. I know you like bigger containers and there is no room for pots that big in my space.

Back
Top Bottom