G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

Yes use the led you have along with HP's best of both worlds.
Hps doesn't get too much praise on here this being a mostly led forum but hps grows big plants .
Couple that with extra trich production from the led and your on to a winner.

Yeh i shall do that for next grow

In saying that im slightly anal about the heat and power at times.

Do it ! ,a trick I can tell you is to have a small fan hung behind your hps drawing the heat from the Hood either into ducting and out the tent or just in the direction of your exhaust carbon filter you will be surprised just how good this works .
Just look at the hoods thats where the heat which rises as all heat does is trapped so hanging a small fan like I said draws out all that heat and your bulb will run a LOT cooler.
Alternatively you could also hang a hps vertically without a hood and grow surrounding the bulb so if in a tent you can have 4 wall canopy's.
Or you could do what I've done and rig the hps horizontally without a hood allowing me to grow both flat style and tree vert style at same time.
The real beauty of hps is that it isn't in panel form so it emits 360 degrees and if you use it that way it is a lot more canopy vs tradional point down lighting.
Some thing to think about for your future grows.

As i watered the other day. Shall i continue that? Or can i give some more nutes?

Im up in the air about flushing. The other day i panicked at those gland things so gave a ph water.

Now i feel maybe another 3 weeks before harvest. So bring back nutes for a week or two then flush....?

Fed with half nute strength...didnt see your message until afterwards.

Rearranged tent so lights were a priority on the large plant (picture makes lights off off centre from ppant, isn't the case! Is just the angle). Also put the decent Mitsubishi dehumidifier in there which works a lot better and is more intelligent.

Sorry if it seems so bushy. Never did much training as I was a noob.

Also added more fresh air via one of the top tent ports, ducting is directed near a window that is open ever so slightly

420-magazine-mobile1039260928.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342175655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile303260909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118375051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile824974597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1417483238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687035500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678122401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878844117.jpg

4L ph water last night with 1tsp of Molasses.

Perfect ,exactly what she needs ,now let the pot dry right out before the next watering and I mean right out .
This will make the plant produce more oils,terpines and trichs .

Thanks! Read my mind :) Really appreciate your help and guidance.

Have just been sitting with her. Seems to really be settling down. Heavy buds and resin. The tents dehumidifier has been seat at 55% RH for the last night 4days. Temperature is steady at 22-24C.

I have been doing minor leaf tucking, no more tonight as I don't have any gloves here and my fingers reek and are sticky.

Also have put some buds in a jar to cure that I picked at the at start of the week and dried. Fired some up 30mins ago and the upper back pain I suffer from has deteriorated significantly

Back
Top Bottom