G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

420-magazine-mobile1637831006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile313881391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151134700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile981151370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1782331122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile91797060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile816744258.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are the wrong way around. First time using the tablet for pics and for some reason it seems the orientation isn't right

Ordered this today as couldn't be assed driving for an hour to get it.

600 W`att CultiV8 Digital Kitset | Lighting Kits | 600 Watt | Digital Lighting Kits | H.P.S. Digital Lighting Kits | All HPS Kits | Easy Grow Ltd

Tempting to throw it in now for the next week or two until harvest. What do you guys think?

The plants are looking great!

I say go for it, I added my HPS 2 weeks before my last harvest. It looks like the one you ordered is dimmable, I would start at 50% and then work your way up to ease your plants into the new light. That way you can also get a gauge for increased temps in your grow space.

420-magazine-mobile1909338474.jpg

I made a reflective wall thing to try and reflect more of the LED light towards the bottom of the plant?

Thoughts?

The plants are looking great!

I say go for it, I added my HPS 2 weeks before my last harvest. It looks like the one you ordered is dimmable, I would start at 50% and then work your way up to ease your plants into the new light. That way you can also get a gauge for increased temps in your grow space.

What were the results over those 2 weeks before harvest with the added HPS?

Re: G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

420-magazine-mobile1909338474.jpg

I made a reflective wall thing to try and reflect more of the LED light towards the bottom of the plant?

Thoughts?

Awesome now your thinking about any extra stuff u can do !

What were the results over those 2 weeks before harvest with the added HPS?

I'd def say it helped to put on more bud weight because she was getting more intense light in the orange and red spectrum

Wow that HPS cranks. Two 12 hour shifts of that light aswell as the LEDs and the clone has gone crazy aswell as mumma.

I'll post pictures tonight.

Also bought a cheap inlet fan. Really impressed with temps and RH.

Need help guys.

The leaves are starting to get very brittle and crisp around the top. I am most definite this is from the HPS, its the the very top of the tent. The plant is too tall so I can't so much about it.

Have only been running the HPS at 200w, added a larger circulation fan at the time of the HPS install.

Im seeing minimal growth now and trics are not getting any darker, about 50-70% are brown now.

Has been 2 weeks since I started flushing with the pH 6.3 Water containing 1teaspon of water per 4L.

Is it time to kill the lights and begin harvest? Lights off now so can't get pics. Don't know how clear the pic would come out anyway.

Getting anxious that I'm just wasting power/energy now and should harvest.

Back
Top Bottom