Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

good start.

Don't get your hopes up big cat they might not make it ,, its to early to tell some people don't even start journals until they make it passed the seedling stage , ,,, what kind of beans did you order

heck i post when they get toweled :tommy:

If you don't see any signs of progress by the time you're ready to toss it and plant a new one, be careful when digging the old one out. I've found "sprouts that failed to break the surface" (but were still alive) before.

happens all the time in hempy. they even will pop the cots out all the way under the perlite. i've dug about 3 out in the last 2 grows. they all made it and did great.

Might be dry for her, do you have a cut off pop bottle or ziploc bag you could place over her for a Dutch Dome® Lol

that's more for clones. seedlings like it drier. doming them can promote damping off.

good start.

heck i post when they get toweled :tommy:

happens all the time in hempy. they even will pop the cots out all the way under the perlite. i've dug about 3 out in the last 2 grows. they all made it and did great.
If that happens I might be playing 2 girls one cup ,, , ,,,, I've only grew 1 auto before so hopefully these 2 are cooperative, I hope to see some color out of them

that's more for clones. seedlings like it drier. doming them can promote damping off.
Its minus 24 right now and dryer then a popcorn fart the rh in the basement is 14rh , its nice having some humidity with tent now , because when they were free styling on the basement floor it was really cold and dry

autos are tricky the first time. keep the nutes lean.

most people plant them in the final container, but you can do it solo cup then final pot as well. just up pot a touch earlier than you normally would. they'll go if the roots get bottled. that's why so many folk recommend planting in final.

Its minus 24 right now and dryer then a popcorn fart the rh in the basement is 14rh , its nice having some humidity with tent now , because when they were free styling on the basement floor it was really cold and dry

put your tent on some carpet or a slab of styro insulation. concrete pulls heat in and will affect root development, even through the tent floor.

edit: actually even floor paint will do it. that's what we did on a rather large indoor.

Tell me what you want to see or know maybe I can put one together.
A list of supplies you need from hardware store ,,,, tools needed,,,,I'm a mechanic my shop has it all ,,,, do you get bubbly from fish tank pet store , all that jazz how you aerate, a noob guide to building a quality hydro ponics set ,

most of it is available online. that and your home despot supplier.

if you were nearby i could just give you a bunch of stuff. i'd check out undercurrent systems. they have fewer issues once dialed. i used to do top feed and direct. straight outta the eighties... :cheesygrinsmiley:

most of it is available online. that and your home despot supplier.

if you were nearby i could just give you a bunch of stuff. i'd check out undercurrent systems. they have fewer issues once dialed. i used to do top feed and direct. straight outta the eighties... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was going to use the undercurrent bulkheads but couldn't get them in time. My grow store was out of them. One thing I don't care for on the undercurrent bulkheads is you have to use the white pipe and I could see problems with light penetration. But could easily be fixed with some paint. Bluter is correct most items are available at your local hardware store. You might need a couple things from the grow store and maybe a few online items.

Oh fuck boys speak of the devil
20201213_104828.jpg
20201213_104825.jpg

I was going to use the undercurrent bulkheads but couldn't get them in time. My grow store was out of them. One thing I don't care for on the undercurrent bulkheads is you have to use the white pipe and I could see problems with light penetration. But could easily be fixed with some paint. Bluter is correct most items are available at your local hardware store. You might need a couple things from the grow store and maybe a few online items.

bulkheads are cheap and plentiful at farm supply. less than a third the cost of most hydro. our local peavey mart now sells more of them in to our market than they do to actual farmers.

there is a choice of materials but is all safe for potable water as per farm industry regs. meaning ok for our use as well. most are black, but can pay extra for the white if you like. they often have them even cheaper at princess auto. never buy anything at a hydro shop. garden supply shop owner taught me that.

Back
Top Bottom