Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

forgot to add also any farm co-op supply. it's good to check pricing. my co-op also gives a bulk discount if you need to purchase a large amount.

farm supply is the place for the large ones. sometimes harder getting any thing under the 2 inch size there.

if you been buying them at a hydro shop the price difference might make you cry if it's anything like here.

you might wave a finger at your hydro guy ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

aucklands - grainger also used to have a bunch. pricey to buy as singles but you could get a super break on a box.

i think i got the 2 inch black for 8 buck at princess. it was a special though. i don't have a single one left, and never used one for myself in the end ... all went to family :laughtwo:

8 - 12 buck is what we could swing local depending on sales and if it's a bulk purchase. that's almost a b2b sale. i know it hasn't changed much. that's how the hydro shop guys buy them. it's usually a 100% mark-up from there.

that is retail standard btw. it's what the mark-up has to be to make overhead and eat. it's not small retail trying to rip you off. although in some cases .....

edit: 2 inch pricing is what i was referring to. 3 inch goes up about a third.

Well I started to train the clone I think I will let her veg the autos entire life then up pot her to the biggest plastic pot I can find then flower her out
20201213_175720.jpg
20201213_175708.jpg

Well today is the moment of truth ive given the autos a full drink of water wich means they will get there first taste of the hot soil hopefully they don't burn up ,,,,,my other grow will done soon wich means the big girl light will be free ,,,, I will be getting a new carbon filter and stuffing my inline fan in there when my other grow has finished drying,,,,ill also be purchasing a new fan for intake hope all is well sincerely hash fart
20201218_175125.jpg
20201218_175110.jpg
20201218_175104.jpg
20201218_175059.jpg
20201218_175054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom