HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

Showing sex on one and it's a girl
20210422_162635.jpg
20210422_162629.jpg
20210422_162514.jpg
20210422_162348.jpg
20210422_162221.jpg
20210422_162214.jpg

Congrats on the lady parts! Training is looking awesome. It makes me miss having plants so much, I can't wait. Just got a tiny CBD going and maybe a cherry pie if it comes up while I wait for seeds. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you here.
:passitleft:

Congrats on the lady parts! Training is looking awesome. It makes me miss having plants so much, I can't wait. Just got a tiny CBD going and maybe a cherry pie if it comes up while I wait for seeds. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you here.
:passitleft:
Fine by me brother I like the company , and when ideas get tossed at me ,,,,, I'm going to cut back on the nitrogen next feed by moving to a different section on my noob feed chart
20210315_183544.jpg

You going for late growth or transition?
I was feeding at transition , but I read sativa is nitro sensitive and it shows on my leaf tips small clawing so I'm going to try week 3 next , I've been giving a light watering of plain water , it's hard these girls really like the soil dry it seems

Oh ok. You got ahead of me.
I used to switch to bloom nutes on my girls when I flipped the lights. Now I wait til budset. Pistils here and there shows sex, but that’s not the same as flowering. I’d hold off giving them a kick. Save some money even back their feed off if you think they are sensitive.
I also think wet/dry cycles are fine during the stretch phase because you can still achieve root growth. After flowering really starts though I’d be a bit more careful about them drying off.

Oh ok. You got ahead of me.
I used to switch to bloom nutes on my girls when I flipped the lights. Now I wait til budset. Pistils here and there shows sex, but that’s not the same as flowering. I’d hold off giving them a kick. Save some money even back their feed off if you think they are sensitive.
I also think wet/dry cycles are fine during the stretch phase because you can still achieve root growth. After flowering really starts though I’d be a bit more careful about them drying off.
It gets confusing because they call it Bloom but the npk value isn't bloom to me if that makes sense , I might stick with feeding at transition and just continue to water it down lol you got me thinking brotherrrr

Looking great hashfart! Glad to see an affirmative female!

That's also a good idea moving on further into the feed schedule to get less nitrogen but by hitting them with a more bloom leaning nute mix you may not get as much of that last bit of growth you're looking for during the flower stretch. I normally feed a transition mix or even a veg mix right up until the transition is done unless I want to slow down the stretching a little. Sometimes either way doesn't help though as sometimes a plant will do what it wants to do lol.

It gets confusing because they call it Bloom but the npk value isn't bloom to me if that makes sense , I might stick with feeding at transition and just continue to water it down lol you got me thinking brotherrrr
What is the NPK reading on all 3 bottles? Micro, grow and bloom.

Looking great hashfart! Glad to see an affirmative female!

That's also a good idea moving on further into the feed schedule to get less nitrogen but by hitting them with a more bloom leaning nute mix you may not get as much of that last bit of growth you're looking for during the flower stretch. I normally feed a transition mix or even a veg mix right up until the transition is done unless I want to slow down the stretching a little. Sometimes either way doesn't help though as sometimes a plant will do what it wants to do lol.

What is the NPK reading on all 3 bottles? Micro, grow and bloom.
I'll post pics here soon , to me the bottle "bloom" is not bloom , where as the nutes called frost , k , flower , are more bloom nutrients

I’d say you’re doing a fine job, HF. You’re really reading the plants and not just feeding as per the chart. Always use those charts as a guideline and adjust to what the plants tell you in return.
:thumb:
I'm trying brother, but I will always take the advice it's how a learn , and if the plant goes poopy well it goes poopy I can always plant another bean. I'm here to learn , and my wife says my reading and writing skills are in improving with my grows

I can see where your extra nitrogen was coming from I think and thats usually what does it.. the calmag supplement has 2% nitrogen, generally this is why some growers experience nitrogen toxicity. It's good that your only giving it once a week to reduce that but you may end up needing more calmag during flower yet, the plants will tell you that.

Your bloom nutes look fine to me though. Plants will use lots of phosphorus during the flower phase and slightly less potassium along with less nitrogen which is normally cut down a fair bit.

I would suggest the dilution idea that was mentioned previously by the other dick, (haha, no offense @DonkeyDick, just thought it was funny) which was what you were planning on doing before.

I can see where your extra nitrogen was coming from I think and thats usually what does it.. the calmag supplement has 2% nitrogen, generally this is why some growers experience nitrogen toxicity. It's good that your only giving it once a week to reduce that but you may end up needing more calmag during flower yet, the plants will tell you that.

Your bloom nutes look fine to me though. Plants will use lots of phosphorus during the flower phase and slightly less potassium along with less nitrogen which is normally cut down a fair bit.

I would suggest the dilution idea that was mentioned previously by the other dick, (haha, no offense @DonkeyDick, just thought it was funny) which was what you were planning on doing before.
Ya I'm going to roll with it diluted , I've only been feeding the calmag at 1 ml to litre once a week but I will cut it out , there is less nitrogen in the category transition that's why I was feeding at it , ill keep at her and see what happens , hahahha you can also refer to donkey dick as the long hung friend ,,,,, my plants are not that bad I'm just trying to do some preventative maintenance, I cracked a multi colored sunflower seed , a new white widow and will also be popping some white fire alien kush this weekend hopefully , these plants will be vegged the sativas entire life

Ya I'm going to roll with it diluted , I've only been feeding the calmag at 1 ml to litre once a week but I will cut it out , there is less nitrogen in the category transition that's why I was feeding at it , ill keep at her and see what happens , hahahha you can also refer to donkey dick as the long hung friend ,,,,, my plants are not that bad I'm just trying to do some preventative maintenance, I cracked a multi colored sunflower seed , a new white widow and will also be popping some white fire alien kush this weekend hopefully , these plants will be vegged the sativas entire life
Very good. No need to.make any drastic changes as things are going good. No need to cut out your calmag either, but a lot of times the recommended does of calmag is a little high. I use it for RO water, and I use the calimagic 1-0-0. At 1ml per gallon I get about 120ppm from it. That should be more than enough as compared to 1ml per liter. Even calimagic says 1 per liter, but too much can lead to lockouts with various nutes. So maybe just dial back your calmag and continue using it like I did.

You on tap water or RO? I forget.

Very good. No need to.make any drastic changes as things are going good. No need to cut out your calmag either, but a lot of times the recommended does of calmag is a little high. I use it for RO water, and I use the calimagic 1-0-0. At 1ml per gallon I get about 120ppm from it. That should be more than enough as compared to 1ml per liter. Even calimagic says 1 per liter, but too much can lead to lockouts with various nutes. So maybe just dial back your calmag and continue using it like I did.

You on tap water or RO? I forget.
Tap water wich has calcium in it ill dial it down a bit , I'm curious how the white widow does with the diablo nutes with it being a much easier strain to grow ,

Yep, if you're on tap water you likely won't need calmag til later in flower. Then it depends how hungry for it that plant is, some are worse than others. During flower just add 1ml per gallon instead of 1ml per liter. If you need more later on you'll know.

I don't like to judge strains on whether they are hard to grow or not but sometimes it's a good measure. It's usually in the genetics and after that it's just another plant that feeds differently from the last to me lol

Back
Top Bottom