HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

My seedlings are doing alot better now ,,,,, there definitely was no bugs they just needed water, I was under watering , they look alot better anyway ,,,,, my one sativa still has the claw bad , but with the other 2 doing so well I'm not going to mix another nutrient bucket for one plant ,,,,,,,,, look how sativa dominant the leaf is
20210518_170813.jpg
20210518_170800.jpg
20210518_170754.jpg
20210518_170742.jpg
20210518_170406.jpg
20210518_170354.jpg

20210518_170346.jpg

20210518_170205.jpg

20210518_170034.jpg

20210518_170008.jpg

Looking good HF, thriving.
If anyone can get those sativas closer to the sun it’s Icarus, right? Wings like that.
How was the river?
The 2 without the claw have been good ,,,, but the stretchy claw master is continuing to stretch , of course the one that is doing poorly is the one I cut the clone off of ,,,, I live close to the river and will puts my quad down there if I'm feeling up to it , I've been eating Wallis and it's not helping my gout I love fresh river walleye fried in garlic butter my wife makes fish tacos ,,,, I dont know what to do for my 4 day holiday starting Thursday, the sativas will be fine with a big drink and those glass water bulbs , but my seedlings??? Should I just give them a big water till run off? Or set up glass water globes for those as well? What do you think my long hung friend @DonkeyDick

4 days isn’t long. I’d give them a drink before I left and check in when back. They’ll be glad to see you and they’ll have learned a very important lesson. Grow roots!
Thanks brother big drink it will be , ,, i really hope one sativa seedling makes it ,one white widow and on white fire alien they have become adjusted to the cheap Costco led , when I'm back ill put my power pig florescent back in there , I like my power pig for veg , I want to purchase a fancy blue spec veg led , there isn't alot out there that I can find that are led and veg specific ,,,,, my sativas stink super stink Stank ,

You have, such a familiar face :rofl:

You keep reminding me about this Canadian holiday I am going to be celebrating for the first time. Going to have to roll a blunt or something. What is the etiquette?

Oo and the sativas are looking awesome, man!

You have, such a familiar face :rofl:

You keep reminding me about this Canadian holiday I am going to be celebrating for the first time. Going to have to roll a blunt or something. What is the etiquette?

Oo and the sativas are looking awesome, man!
It's queen victorias birthday on Monday , so Monday is no work and I book Thursday Friday off , they don't like when I book time off , I told them to hire another guy but they are to cheap , and roll queen Victoria a blunt she looks sour af hahahhaa

Pierogi has lost weight and enjoys spiral noodles and is slowly putting weight back on , she has a custom seat I welded up for the quad and will be participating in the river fishing this year, my dad has been watching a cougar for some time now , ill try and get some awesome pics of it for you guys , I'm getting super excited for my time off work , I fixed my camping trailer , got my power wagon back together , so we will see how it does pulling the camper quad and yz , it's a 392 gas job so I'll be paying big bucks in gas but I enjoy driving it so much
20210518_183401.jpg

Hey hashfart! The ladies are looking great, strawberries forming and an awesome walleye to boot! I haven't found much for walleye yet this season in our fishing spots, just a few pike hanging around. Looks like I need to come to alberta to fish!

She’s so skinny!
I know brother she has lost a ton of weight after her surgery , but the vet lady says she is a healthy weight now, but I'm just happy she is all better the vet bills are not easy on the old wallet , the vet also suggest cbd for pierogi, she cannot prescribe it because something about not regulated bla bla so cbd treats for the old guy and chub chub

Hey hashfart! The ladies are looking great, strawberries forming and an awesome walleye to boot! I haven't found much for walleye yet this season in our fishing spots, just a few pike hanging around. Looks like I need to come to alberta to fish!
Thanks brother , I want my wife to make strawberry crumble pie it's so good , alberta only has good fishing in river system , atleast that's my opinion ,,,,, the leafs on my sativa are a really dark green I think I'm about to see burnt tips , I've noticed the dark green starts before nute burn !!, and I think for the 4 days I'm gone I'm going to give them a huge water with the nutes at half strength kinda like a half ass flush , what are your thoughts on this @dick23rk

Thanks brother , I want my wife to make strawberry crumble pie it's so good , alberta only has good fishing in river system , atleast that's my opinion ,,,,, the leafs on my sativa are a really dark green I think I'm about to see burnt tips , I've noticed the dark green starts before nute burn !!, and I think for the 4 days I'm gone I'm going to give them a huge water with the nutes at half strength kinda like a half ass flush , what are your thoughts on this @dick23rk
It's kind of like that here too, the river is better. Our bodies of water are decent fishing at the start of the year but once you get into the middle or end of summer there's to much vegetation and the water is so warm the fish go deeper, then you need a boat.

I did notice the bit of clawing happening, so yes I'd say that's the beginning of N toxicity with that one. That may be a good idea to cut back on a feeding, or 2 even. That, or as I've mentioned before, you can take a look at your nutes and cut back on just the bottle that has most of your N in it.

Back
Top Bottom