HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

Both Girl Scout Cookie plants have leaf issues. Here are the photos:

GSC1 - Day 48 (+7):

Photo 6 - GSC1.jpeg

The leaves with damage are on the lower leaves of GSC1.

Photo 7 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 8 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 11 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 43 (+7):

The leaf damage on GSC2 seems to be concentrated mainly in the middle of the plant as per the photo below:

Photo 12b - GSC2.jpg

Photo 13 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 16 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo  18 - GSC2.jpeg

So, what do you think?

Attachments

• Photo 14 - GSC2.jpeg
    Photo 14 - GSC2.jpeg
    743.1 KB · Views: 10
Also, I will be increasing MegaCrop to 10 grams in 10 litres of water as per Shed's advice at the next watering. Here is the breakdown of nutes in the MegaCrop I'm using:

IMG_0609.JPG

If I mix up a bunch of nutes and have some leftover, is it okay to save it to use next watering?

Also, do you know what might cause the tops of some of the leaves to have some wet spots on them like these? I didn't do any watering today so I know it's not from that.

Photo 10 - GSC1.jpeg

4 or 4.5g/gallon should solve those problems. I would try 4g/gallon on the CBD's and 4.5g/gallon on the GSC's as they seem to be hungrier.

Thank you, Shed. I will adjust next watering.

...also show a shot of all the plants in the tent at the same time for a better perspective...bigger pots= bigger plants(usually)...I'm guessing your # of 3's will suffice for your space...five # 5's might be pushing it...less can be more...
;) ...
...the new growth on those GSC's looks fine...lower, even middle issues seem to have been left behind...they looklike they're in the zone!...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

...also show a shot of all the plants in the tent at the same time for a better perspective...bigger pots= bigger plants(usually)...I'm guessing your # of 3's will suffice for your space...five # 5's might be pushing it...less can be more...
;) ...
...the new growth on those GSC's looks fine...lower, even middle issues seem to have been left behind...they looklike they're in the zone!...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks, h00k. Yeah, I talked to Felonious about the pot sizes and he said that 5 5-gallon pots would be tight in the tent and he thinks they'll be fine to remain in the 3-gallon pots for the entire grow.

I know that Girl Scout Cookies don't get that tall as they're ruderalis. They average around 30" but the CB Dutch Treat are closer to 60".

Hiya HG!
This clone is still in the ~1/2 gallon of soil she was started in - now she’s about 40” high.

C0B5F1A8-3AF2-4351-BB0F-691FBC898CFB.jpeg

C7FDAAC1-A301-44BD-A2B6-02F45D9534E7.jpeg

These plants are fine in root-constricted containers - as long as you don’t let them dry out. This one gets watered by dunking her in a 2 gallon bucket ~1/3 full of fertilizer solution - she sucks it all up in 15 minutes - twice a day on hot ones.

wet spots!?...sticky?...could be aphids?...check under leaves...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Okay. I'll check in the morning. If it's aphids, what do I do?

They were cross-bred with an autoflower? Was that to make them flower in a shorter amount of time?

I always confuse the terms "ruderalis" and "hybrid" so maybe I have the wrong term??? :confused:

Hiya HG!
This clone is still in the ~1/2 gallon of soil she was started in - now she’s about 40” high.

C0B5F1A8-3AF2-4351-BB0F-691FBC898CFB.jpeg

C7FDAAC1-A301-44BD-A2B6-02F45D9534E7.jpeg

These plants are fine in root-constricted containers - as long as you don’t let them dry out. This one gets watered by dunking her in a 2 gallon bucket ~1/3 full of fertilizer solution - she sucks it all up in 15 minutes - twice a day on hot ones.

Mine are in 3-gallon cloth pots. Could I do this with them? There's no such thing as overwatering now?

Mine are in 3-gallon cloth pots. Could I do this with them? There's no such thing as overwatering now?

I don’t know about using a bucket, but placing fabric pots into perlite (not into solution) to sub-irrigate them was called SWICK by @SweetSue. It should come up with a search.

Basically, you have about 40% perlite in your container mix, keep the solution level 1” to 2” below the pot, and the perlite wicks the solution up to keep your container mix moist. Kinda like an external hempy. :laughtwo:

Also, do you know what might cause the tops of some of the leaves to have some wet spots on them like these? I didn't know do any watering today so I know it's not from that.

This could just be plant sweat (guttation). However, if the environment is too humid, you can get fungus issues.

was told that my screen was going to cost $750 to replace not including labour and ended up buying a new MacBook that was 50% more expensive than the one I had with the broken screen when I bought it 2014, I had just returned from vacation and didn't want to have to research computers before heading back to work the next day so I sucked it up and bought a new MacBook Air for *GULP* $2800. :thedoubletake:

do you have the old mac book ? you can donate them to folk who fix them and give them to low income people or needy students who need a computer.

there's is a $3 dollar ribbon at the back of the screen that connects to the bottom keyboard. they always give out. takes about ten minutes to fix.

macs are famous for it.

10 liters = 2.64 gallons so you'd be fine with 11 grams to equal 4g/gallon. 12g/10l will get you to 4.5g/gallon.

Absolutely. I mix up 5 gallons at a time and store it in 1 gallon milk jugs until I need it.

Thank you for doing the math conversion for me. :love:

And, thank you for letting me know that storing it is fine. You are a true gentleman, sir. :hug:

Ruderalis is the strain of cannabis from the Russia that is the basis for all autoflower plants as it doesn't need a dark period to flower. Hybrid means it's a cross of two strains, usually a sativa and an indica.

Yeah, I know what the definitions are. I just confuse the terms. It's like when you're learning a new language and sometimes confuse words.

Back
Top Bottom