HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

Highya HG,

Your girls look very nice and green. Good job! I like what InTheShed said about watering. Trying to let the roots search for water, they'll develop roots better and quicker that way.
I also like to get the day's work done early so I can relax in the afternoon. Kinda like a routine, lol. Happy Smokin'

Good morning.

I fertigated and topped my plants today. Felonious wasn't here to assist but I'm pretty sure I did it right. Here are the photos:

CBD1 - Day 37:

Photo 1 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 2 - CBD1.jpeg

CBD2 - Day 37:

Photo 3 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 4 - CBD2.jpeg

CBD3 - Day 35:

Photo 5 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 6 - CBD3.jpeg

GSC1 - Day 37:

Photo 7 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 8 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 32:

Photo 9 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC2.jpeg

I also transplanted CBD1 to a cloth pot when I fertigated on Thursday.

Highya HG,

Looks like you did a good job! Fun for the first time and see how the plant develops. Those CBD ladies look really nice. I have one going in the garden. Love the look of those. Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the topping! This pic is a great way to show you which branches would be the ones to keep flat as they grow:
Photo 10 - GSC2.jpeg

This allows the lower branches to catch up. Once your all your branches are the same height, you can let them grow up together.

Thanks, Shed. Felonious has some ties with light weights attached to them that he uses. We also might look into creating a SCROG (? - netting over top all the plants).

However, this morning, I have some leaf issues. Felonious thinks I might need to increase my nutes. I'm currently using 2g of MegaCrop per gallon of water. Here are a couple of photos so you can let me know what you think:

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_8637.jpeg

Maybe a slight calcium deficiency. Are you using R/O water and/or adding Cal-Mag? Is it only on that one leaf, or a bunch?

I'm using well water and I'm adding nothing except MegaCrop. Do I need to get some Cal-Mag? The leaves look similar on some (if not all) of the other plants.

I'd go for 3g next watering.

I was thinking about starting flowering at the next watering since they're all around 5 weeks old. Should I increase the MegaCrop at the same time?

I'm using well water and I'm adding nothing except MegaCrop. Do I need to get some Cal-Mag? The leaves look similar on some (if not all) of the other plants.
I'm not sure what the MegaCrop has for Calcium, but I'd try get them some more Cal however you prefer to do it. Cal-Mag is an easy way. I'm surprised that using well water they're even showing a Cal deficiency, but I am pretty sure that it is Cal it's wanting.

I'm not sure what the MegaCrop has for Calcium, but I'd try get them some more Cal however you prefer to do it. Cal-Mag is an easy way. I'm surprised that using well water they're even showing a Cal deficiency, but I am pretty sure that it is Cal it's wanting.

I grow in hydro/dutch buckets using well water here in MO. My bell peppers were dropping blossoms and producing no fruit until I added 4oz of calmagic to my 18g res last winter. Peppers galore shortly after. Just cause your water comes out of a well doesn't mean there is sufficient Ca in you water. Taught me a valuable lesson for my cannabis under led. Add sufficient Ca...

Thank you, Mr. Krip. I think Felonious might already have some CalMag. I'll talk to him about it.

According to @FelipeBlu 's nutrient spreadsheet, a dose of 2g of MegaCrop to 1 gallon of water contains 34 ppm of Calcium:

MegaCrop (10-5.5-14.5)
Net wgt (g)1
Liq. Vol (ml)1
ml or g/gal.2
AnalysisPPM
Element(from label)(results)
N as nitrate9.651
N as ammonium0.42
N as urea0
Total Nitrogen (N)53
Phosphorus (P) as P2O55.512
Potassium (K) as K2O14.564
Calcium (Ca)6.534
Magnesium (Mg)1.910
Sulfur (S)1.16
Iron (Fe)0.080.4
Boron (B)0.080.4
Manganese (Mn)0.080.4
Zinc (Zn)0.110.6
Molybdenum (Mo)0.010.05
Copper (Cu)0.050.3
Cobalt (Co)0.00
Silicon (Si)0.10.5
Sodium (Na)0
Chlorine (Cl)0
Total ppm182

If I up the MegaCrop to 3g per gallon as per Shed's advice, Calcium rises to 51 ppm.

I grow in hydro/dutch buckets using well water here in MO. My bell peppers were dropping blossoms and producing no fruit until I added 4oz of calmagic to my 18g res last winter. Peppers galore shortly after. Just cause your water comes out of a well doesn't mean there is sufficient Ca in you water. Taught me a valuable lesson for my cannabis under led. Add sufficient Ca...

Thank you, PGA. This is useful information.

Back
Top Bottom