Have I pruned too much?

TurkiShroom

Hi all good people
I have pruned my girls who are now 3 weeks old. This was my first trmming them. I was going to lollipop them but could not risk it, and nowvfear may have done worst.
Thank you
P.s.
How do I add pics? I am using mobile phone
20170309_002855.jpg
20170309_002855.jpg

If you're in the app click the circle with the plus sign to add pics.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Thank you again dude you have been very helpful. I did it hope it is visual to all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi all good people
I have pruned my girls who are now 3 weeks old. This was my first trmming them. I was going to lollipop them but could not risk it, and nowvfear may have done worst.
Thank you
P.s.
How do I add pics? I am using mobile phone
20170309_002855.jpg
20170309_002855.jpg
I think they look great. You will start getting tons more growth in the area that were not getting much light after pruning. They will bush right back up dont worry.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ohh God bless you Schomegrown. I did it today and have been worried since. This answer totally relieved me. Thank you

Ohh God bless you Schomegrown. I did it today and have been worried since. This answer totally relieved me. Thank you

No problem at all. I am doing my first SCROG and didn't realize how often you have to remove fan leaves below the screen. I'm sure you will be doing that again sooner than you think!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom