Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

G.C (on week 4 flower - day 25)
IMG_20160519_124559.jpg
IMG_20160519_130137.jpg

i had real bad luck with growing, all the seeds i got from cropking germinated but i kept killing them. this time around i bought a 5er of sour d and they all are 3rd week of flower now. also the 1 white widow i managed to keep alive last time. then i reveged it with 0 effort, i didnt repot it, it just wasnt ready to die, she is in flower as well

i had real bad luck with growing, all the seeds i got from cropking germinated but i kept killing them. this time around i bought a 5er of sour d and they all are 3rd week of flower now. also the 1 white widow i managed to keep alive last time. then i reveged it with 0 effort, i didnt repot it, it just wasnt ready to die, she is in flower as well

Check out the journals for some helpful hints. Old School's journal is a good place to start as a well as Snidrajsed just to name a couple.

hahahaha, I totally hear yah, talk about resilience. I actually did the same thing when I first started, but I was determined to see it through. As soon as I grew my first full plant and went through the actual harvest, I knew I could do this. Good job though, quitting isn't an option when you can grow your own green, and you proved that already. I mean come on, you can't grow wrong with CKS...that should be the CKS fan club motto...lol

I ordered 3 strains ( 7 of each were sent) from cropking which arrived in around a week. My order had been opened by Canadian customs and the seeds were in plain sight, they fell out when I opened the parcel.
The cropking seeds I received were about half the size of the other seeds and paler in comparison.
Of the 21 seeds, I attempted germination with 11 using paper towel, but nothing happened. I left them there as I also received an order from another company which took 8 weeks to arrive, it was a resend as it went astray in transit. 20 out of 20 of them germinated within 4 days though.
I had also germinated the remaining cropking seeds of which 6 came to life in just over a week.
Strangely on days 18 and 19, 2 of the first 11 cropking seeds sprouted, have never seen this happen before.
Of the 8 cropking germinated seeds 4 are doing well and 4 are a bit sickly and spindly but I am nursing them along.
Cropking replied to my email promptly and said to call them during business hours, unfortunately I live in regional Australia and my long work hours and the time difference make that difficult for me.
The 4 doing well are white widow, so obviously a better strain genetically.
If I can nurse them along and make some clones then all is not lost.
I am disapointed though after reading so many good reviews that I got so many dud seeds.

To bad you got some bad seeds..I think that's why they wanted you to call them to avoid negative feedback like this..they would of taken care of you no problem..in this world of cell phones and technology I can't see why you didn't call no matter where you are in the world.me personally out of say 30 or so seeds I had one that didn't grow..plus the people there are just great..very friendly and genouristy is way beyond any seed bank around..there always giving..
hell sometimes I feel like a king dealing with them.
next time call work it out..
well peace to ya..happy growing..
I ordered 3 strains ( 7 of each were sent) from cropking which arrived in around a week. My order had been opened by Canadian customs and the seeds were in plain sight, they fell out when I opened the parcel.
The cropking seeds I received were about half the size of the other seeds and paler in comparison.
Of the 21 seeds, I attempted germination with 11 using paper towel, but nothing happened. I left them there as I also received an order from another company which took 8 weeks to arrive, it was a resend as it went astray in transit. 20 out of 20 of them germinated within 4 days though.
I had also germinated the remaining cropking seeds of which 6 came to life in just over a week.
Strangely on days 18 and 19, 2 of the first 11 cropking seeds sprouted, have never seen this happen before.
Of the 8 cropking germinated seeds 4 are doing well and 4 are a bit sickly and spindly but I am nursing them along.
Cropking replied to my email promptly and said to call them during business hours, unfortunately I live in regional Australia and my long work hours and the time difference make that difficult for me.
The 4 doing well are white widow, so obviously a better strain genetically.
If I can nurse them along and make some clones then all is not lost.
I am disapointed though after reading so many good reviews that I got so many dud seeds.

CKS will take care of you. I had issues in the past and they make it right. I do like seeing honest feedback about how people are doing with seeds, especially failures. I've had quite a few recently and it's been a bit frustrating. Going away in a few weeks so I have run out of time to get another grow going. Won't be giving it another shot till the latter part of June.:Namaste:

I agree with the others, if you call CKS I'm 100% positive they will make things right for you. The other thing I have learned in dealing with CKS is when you're considering strains to order their phone customer service is very valuable. They will listen to what you're looking for in your grow and offer up suggestions. In my case we got to talking about some medical problems I have and the representative blew me away with her knowledge of breeds.
If you do call them and find their customer support as good as I'm suggesting it is, please post back here and let us know!

hey mate im from sydney and was wondering which shipping option you did the 10 or 60 dollar ship???

To be honest I can't remember, It cost me AU$360.31 for 3 strains, but I'm sure I would have,

Cropking sent this message when I ordered-

(Your order number is : 564689-CKS

Since your order is quite large, can you please phone us or try us on live chat to complete your order. We need to ensure your card is not stolen and all fraud measures are completed to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud.)

But they sent them anyway before I could contact them.

To be honest I can't remember, It cost me AU$360.31 for 3 strains, but I'm sure I would have,

Since your order is quite large, can you please phone us or try us on live chat to complete your order. We need to ensure your card is not stolen and all fraud measures are completed to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud.)

thanks mate, bloody hell are they pricey , i just ordered from demon seeds just now got 4 different seeds for 40 bucks lets see how it goes!

have you heard of demon seeds being Credible?

Have always been happy with cks but recently have had very low germination rates. I have been growing for 25 years and have produced my own seeds for 15 years. I have added some of cks strains to my personal seeds and am impressed with hash palnt and crown royale especially. I have always wondered why cks seeds never look like the seeds I produce. I used colloidal silver on a crown royale female to produce pollen and bred one of the 3 remaining females. When the seeds are ready to my standard I will post a picture of crown royale seeds in package and put them beside the seeds I produce. My seeds are always larger and have tiger stripes on them. All the seeds I buy from warmland from cks very seldom ever show any stripes, but instead are smaller, darker,with what looks like cracks in the skin.

Just another quick note, cks has been unbelievable as far as service goes,very appreciated but I was wondering how you claim for bad seeds when you buy at a dispensary, there is no order number of any kind that I can see so what is the procedure for that? Anyone out there know? And also I am curious how long cks keeps seeds, I keep mine 2 years but after that the germination rate really drops and the seeds sit in water a long time before showing signs of life. Stay Happy

Hi, my name is batcrazy and I bought some feminized White Widow seeds from you a couple of months back. I'm a medical marijuana user (I have MS) and I gotta tell you guys how happy I am with your product and, arguably most important, your customer service! The seeds were delivered very quickly and, following your detailed instructions, all six seeds have popped. I am five days into my very 1st grow. Check out my grow journal here at 'Batcrazy's 1st time White Widow Grow'.
And thanks for everything, folks. I'll will never buy seeds from anywhere else!
Batcrazy

am loving cks and affiliates lol.

now those guys.....over there tho....
actually had hundreds of dollars attempted to be charged(bank stopped it) to a credit card right after a purchase from vsb don't know if it was a new staff member or what, but never again.

And I must say my last experience with CKS made me realize I will never deal with any1 other than them.
I was about to order chemdawg and chemo from Vancouver seed bank. But CKS has treated me so well. That I will only order from them from now on.
Although I lost 3 white widow and 3 sour diesel. All the rest are going strong.have a cpl healthy mothers. BTW all 10 GC''s are going hard.
Thx crop KING!
And a special thanks to Allana from CKS. Very polite. Very helpful.
-Jason

I just gotta say, YOU GUYS ARE INSANE(ly) creative. Thank you. The best experience I've ever had. I have to tip my hat and thank everyone from the top to the bottom. PS: as the saying goes, I'LL BE BACK.

Back
Top Bottom