HD's Soil 1200w Sour Diesel CloneFest - 2nd indoor

Great work with your lst job, your plants will reward you very soon! Sour diesel is a plant I have not had the pleasure to grow yet, So I'm really excited to see what these ladies can do..

:nicethread:

Great work with your lst job, your plants will reward you very soon! Sour diesel is a plant I have not had the pleasure to grow yet, So I'm really excited to see what these ladies can do..

:nicethread:

Thanks for checkin it out and the comp. on the lst! Hopefully I don't disappoint with this grow, as I want to see a room full of the sour d at least near its full potential!!
:peace: and Aloha
HD

I see a full room of SD in your future my friend. We just cloned for the 1st time and to my surprize all 10 survived and look strong. We used root riot plugs with a humidy dome, it worked really well as well as it came with free clonex. It's only been two weeks so we will see, but I say 95% are very healthy and gonna produce buds soon.

Best of luck with your adventure.

Aloha

I see a full room of SD in your future my friend. We just cloned for the 1st time and to my surprize all 10 survived and look strong. We used root riot plugs with a humidy dome, it worked really well as well as it came with free clonex. It's only been two weeks so we will see, but I say 95% are very healthy and gonna produce buds soon.

Best of luck with your adventure.

Aloha

TY and mahalos for the +rep...getting close to 100 now. Sweet!
:peace:

ahhhhh *sigh* I miss tan lines LoL..
GREAT JOB ON THE CLONES!! :bravo:

lmao, yeah, but with me its all slippah tan lines and farmer tan lines, nothing too asthetic these days...lol!! I miss the days of hanging on the beach! Thanks for the comps. on the clones!
HD

lmao, yeah, but with me its all slippah tan lines and farmer tan lines, nothing too asthetic these days...lol!! I miss the days of hanging on the beach! Thanks for the comps. on the clones!
HD

You mean the Birkenstock of the Islands? I think my feet have a permanent tan line. :ganjamon: Poor BAS

Took some pics of the sour d today, they are coming along well I think. It was 4 days ago I gave them a good feed/watering, its been 9 days since transplant. Two days ago I did some topping to get more clone sites asap. I would really like to be able to pull clones in two weeks if not sooner. Otherwise not too exciting, growth is gettting a little faster day by day and the LST is going well.

rsz_plants2_001.jpg

rsz_plants2_002.jpg

rsz_plants2_003.jpg

rsz_plants2_004.jpg

here is an example of the leaf with a red/reddish purple stem (anyone out there confirm this is what a sour d would look like? I haven't found a journal or other good pics)-
rsz_plants2_005.jpg

Well, thats all for now I guess. As always any questions, comments, or suggestions are always welcomed.
Much Aloha
HD

For anyone who lives in Hawaii or knows someone who does, please read and PLEASE contact the appropriate representative NOW so we can make some much needed progress with the MMJ laws here in Hawai'i!! Time is improtant here, so contact them today (Fri) or EARLY next week.

There are two medical marijuana bills that crossed over from the Senate and because one received a triple referral (the other a double referral) they need to be heard in the initial committees as soon as possible. The bills are:

SB 2213 SD2 — Compassion Centers
Provides that each county has the power to establish compassion centers for the dispensing of medical marijuana. The bill also imposes a general excise tax on marijuana sales.

SB 2141 SD1 — Relating to Medical Cannibis
Increases the amount of cannabis to ten plants/five ounces. Makes identification of the site where cannabis is grown confidential. Prohibits DPS from requiring certifying physician be the primary care physician. Prohibits physicians from naming debilitating condition. Increases ratio of patient to caregiver from 1 to 4.

Both bills have been referred initially to a joint committee — the Committee on Public Safety and the Committee on Health.
COULD YOU E-MAIL THE CHAIRMAN OF BOTH COMMITTEES URGING THEM TO HEAR BOTH BILLS
The Chair of Public Safety is Rep Faye Hanohano and her email address is: rephanohano@capitol.hawaii.gov
The Chair of Health is Rep Ryan Yamane and his email address is: repyamane@capitol.hawaii.gov
Instead of giving you a form letter to send, it would be much more effective if you used your own words. It can be a short sentence simply asking that the bills be heard, or more elaborate if you so choose. Thank you so much for your support.

There is also SB 2450 which would make possession of one ounce of marijuana a civil fine. It needs to be scheduled by the Judiciary Committee...Rep Jon Riki Karamatsu... repkaramatsu@capitol.hawaii.gov

Please e-mail him and ask that SB 2450 be scheduled for a hearing....

Mahalo
and Mahalos to RoguePoet for posting the contact info

Got some pics of the sour d's yesterday, looking great for clone production soon!

rsz_plants4_002.jpg

rsz_plants4_003.jpg

rsz_plants4_004.jpg

rsz_plants4_005.jpg

and #3
rsz_plants4_006.jpg

rsz_plants4_007.jpg

I should be in real good shape to get 18+ clones from just two of these, so I will definately be looking to put the 3rd under flower as soon as possible (maybe <2 weeks).
Well, thats it, nothing too exciting, but progress.
HD

Update time. Its been 6 days since the above photos and the clones are really moving along. This is 20 days since they were transplanted.

facing shot-
dclones_003.jpg

top shot (same plant)-
dclones_004.jpg

next-
dclones_002.jpg

dclones_005.jpg

so these^ 1st two are the ones I am gonna pull clones from, plenty branches to choose from to get 18 (looks like I could get 20 from one)

dclones_001.jpg

dclones_006.jpg

this^ one is the one I'll put in to flower as soon as I can (prob. a week+). So again, nothing too exciting, but I am happy and it looks like the sour d's are too.
Pakaloha
HD

Oh Yea! you'll get your 18....maybe 20. I agree with Wood, that 6 day growth was remarkable.:bravo: Sour D, here we come.
Bro, you sure know how to grow, thanks for letting us watch.
Shooots!

:thanks: for your good words OMM. Yeah, they are just cranking the growth now. I am really excited to see how they do once I get the clones into flower. After dealing with 13 totally different plants and being able to keep them pretty stable, I think I should be able to do really well with a group of just one real strain.
Mahalos for staying tuned in bro!!

Its been 7 days since the last set of pics and update, so here they are at day 27 from transplant (oh, and I figured out how to post big pics instead of medium, so everything will be bigger from now on..in more ways than one I guess ;) )-

1clones_001.jpg

1clones_002.jpg

next-
1clones_003.jpg

1clones_004.jpg

next-
1clones_005.jpg

1clones_006.jpg

Yesterday I went and got rooting/cloning gel, 2" rockwool cubes, and a humidity dome in preperation for the big cloning batch soon to come. I decided to go ahead and do a test batch to see how things work out since this is my first time cloning. I took four branches for clone trials. I put the rockwool in 3" cups surrounded by my promix/cinder soil mix, wet it really well, and then gave the brances a good spritzing after they were dipped and set. I like the humidity dome I found with the two closeable vent hole at the top, seems cool, and nice and tall!!

1clones_007.jpg

1clones_008.jpg

1clones_009.jpg

1clones_010.jpg

Got my fingers crossed for good success with this trial run, I want to take my batch of 18 in about a week so I should be able to tell if these took or not by then I would think?!?! If the trial girls are successful I will likely give them to a couple friends because I want my 18 to be all pretty much the same size for an easier SOG/canopy. As always, any comments or questions always welcomed and appreciated.
HD

Lookin good to me HD The girls look really good. I love that humidity dome. The top is way cool and it has holes that opens, great. Never tried to clone yet. So.......................will be watching with interest.:grinjoint:
Good luck with them my friend :bravo:

Lookin good to me HD The girls look really good. I love that humidity dome. The top is way cool and it has holes that opens, great. Never tried to clone yet. So.......................will be watching with interest.:grinjoint:
Good luck with them my friend :bravo:

Mahalos OMM! Yeah, like I said, it's my first time doing this, so we'll see. After 24 hours there was almost no drooping, they still stand pretty straight and even kinda vibrant looking leaves.

I just read an article or post recently about getting all the clones to finish about the same size.
Man, I just searched thru my old posts to see if I can find the link with no luck. Now it's going to be bugging me all day.

The author was writing about how he would set up his grow with clones that were all the same size in height, but during the grow, some would outgrow others and the short ones ended up in the shade.

To make the grow more efficient and have all the plants finish about the same size, (since they were all clones of the same plant) he decided to cut the tap root.

The gist of it was to cut the tap root to the same length on all the girls.
I.E. before transplanting, loosen the root ball a bit near the bottom and find the tap root, it will be the thickest and longest root.
Cut it flush with the bottom of the root ball.

OK OK ,, I found the link, it's from another site though.

Back
Top Bottom