Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Good day hideouters! My headache is finally gone after a rough day yesterday, so glad! Mr H came home from work and let me just go to bed. Lol, I took my last nighttime capsule and crashed out! I think I slept about 10 hours - guess I needed it.

This brings me to my first to do today - make more pm capsules. The dispensary that sells the cheap bags of trim is a bit of a drive. Plus I have two little kiddos, and for some reason they won’t let them run around and wreak havoc in there?! :hmmmm: Weird.

So I’m thinking about using some of my Banana Kush (aka - the VG special) ;) and see if it’ll be sleepy oil for me. I haven’t decided if I want to do a big MB batch or not, I‘d probably be using about half of what I have left of the BK. :oops: Hurry up and finish autos!! Help confirm something for me please, when the OG Kushes do finish, am I able to make oil with them right after they dry? As in, no cure needed for edible buds/trim?

In other news, the clones are still a little droopy, but standing up much better than before, so that’s good. I’ll grab a picture when I feed the autos later.

And speaking of autos - I think I’m just about done with my old blooming nutes (yay!) and I need to make the switch over to mega crop. They are close to finishing, what would the seasoned MC users suggest for g/gal? Should I do a transition or just full on switch? Don’t want to blow it right at the end, ya know?

Thanks for following along and I’ll be back again later with some pics. :ciao:

Good day hideouters! My headache is finally gone after a rough day yesterday, so glad! Mr H came home from work and let me just go to bed. Lol, I took my last nighttime capsule and crashed out! I think I slept about 10 hours - guess I needed it.

This brings me to my first to do today - make more pm capsules. The dispensary that sells the cheap bags of trim is a bit of a drive. Plus I have two little kiddos, and for some reason they won’t let them run around and wreak havoc in there?! :hmmmm: Weird.

So I’m thinking about using some of my Banana Kush (aka - the VG special) ;) and see if it’ll be sleepy oil for me. I haven’t decided if I want to do a big MB batch or not, I‘d probably be using about half of what I have left of the BK. :oops: Hurry up and finish autos!! Help confirm something for me please, when the OG Kushes do finish, am I able to make oil with them right after they dry? As in, no cure needed for edible buds/trim?

In other news, the clones are still a little droopy, but standing up much better than before, so that’s good. I’ll grab a picture when I feed the autos later.

And speaking of autos - I think I’m just about done with my old blooming nutes (yay!) and I need to make the switch over to mega crop. They are close to finishing, what would the seasoned MC users suggest for g/gal? Should I do a transition or just full on switch? Don’t want to blow it right at the end, ya know?

Thanks for following along and I’ll be back again later with some pics. :ciao:
Hey HH. Not sure I can advise on the MegaCrop as it's an auto and I've not grown one with MC yet. I did a full on switch when I changed to MegaCrop with no adverse effects. Sauga will know what's to do. Hope you're well m'dear
:passitleft:

Good Mornin' HH!
am I able to make oil with them right after they dry? As in, no cure needed for edible buds/trim?
I used 2 oz of my last plants to infuse some oil immediately after drying, It worked great...
I think decarbing it toasts out any flavors developed during curing anyway,so I skipped that step. (the curing,not the decarb :))
I used mostly the larf and lower buds for the oil so I didn't have all that small stuff taking up room in the jars.

My autos were at 6.5g/gal of Mega Crop when they finished,so you're not going to hurt yours if you start with 6g (IMO)

Good Mornin' HH!

I used 2 oz of my last plants to infuse some oil immediately after drying, It worked great...
I think decarbing it toasts out any flavors developed during curing anyway,so I skipped that step. (the curing,not the decarb :))
I used mostly the larf and lower buds for the oil so I didn't have all that small stuff taking up room in the jars.

My autos were at 6.5g/gal of Mega Crop when they finished,so you're not going to hurt yours if you start with 6g (IMO)
Perfect timing carcass, I’m about to go water them right now. I’ll do 6g and see what happens. :Rasta::Rasta:
Thank you so much, that was a super helpful response! :love: :cheesygrinsmiley:

As promised, some photos :)

Drooping clones :( liiive, liiiive!!
4B9CAAAB-C9CF-4AD0-9922-9EE157E140A4.jpeg

I brought out each of the autos for their first mega crop watering, so I could also get some natural light pics. Namely the Purple Kush and her trichs.
787D3A7A-F65F-4816-8CC3-4475EC25E800.jpeg
0A3B0AC5-886A-4EBC-8178-C713F7C29DCF.jpeg

Her biggest bud
0C6E89A9-6953-442F-BBE7-1C4CDE443175.jpeg

And some white light trichs
9EBA667A-8351-45CA-A381-3A2D336EAE76.jpeg
F646AC30-09D7-4FA9-B102-DC9831DB61F3.jpeg
BADFF598-AC3F-4500-9647-92B8EE1ACE42.jpeg
6F898427-639C-4FE8-A07F-1BEBC7ACB98D.jpeg

She took by far, the least amount of water of the three, and the coco was still pretty damp, so I think she’s slowing down her drinking. It also seems like she’s tapering down on the new pistils growth. I’m just not sure about when to harvest a cbd plant. It’s a kush and the THC side would be better suited for me with more ambers, but is that even necessary with the cbd?
Advice please. :battingeyelashes:

I also just grabbed a couple of pics of the photo girls. First - everyone
220007AC-91C6-425A-8C13-1D6ED2805FC9.jpeg

now Hiydrow and nightingale
839E67C9-8539-47A9-9F4C-302A480545F3.jpeg

much tighter, I’d call it a success so far. :thumb:
Stay tuned for a couple of pics of OG Kush #2... :nomo:

It also seems like she’s tapering down on the new pistils growth. I’m just not sure about when to harvest a cbd plant. It’s a kush and the THC side would be better suited for me with more ambers, but is that even necessary with the cbd?
Advice please. :battingeyelashes:
I think you wait til mostly all amber. Good question and I know Shed will know but I don't see him on. I have heard the answer before, but I don't recall. I think @Pennywise knows.

I think
I think you wait til mostly all amber. Good question and I know Shed will know but I don't see him on. I have heard the answer before, but I don't recall. I think @Pennywise knows.
I believe you let them go more amber if you want more cbd.

Back
Top Bottom