Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Okay, I’m back and I brought some pics.
First up (because it’s kind of a bad pic) the clones
F9FEA2EA-2FD3-4000-8DEB-C60784ADAD1B.jpeg

I know they don’t look like much, but they are improved.

Next is some 4x4 pics.
A8955812-EE36-4D43-9CF2-DAE2F2EC996D.jpeg
F83B85F3-9D22-4A29-94D2-7BD655A89B01.jpeg

They are getting their stretch on and I am really holding myself back from defoliating. It’s a problem I have.. and it’s still got like two more weeks to go... :straightface: I’ve also seen some pistils starting to pop out on a few of the girls, so that’s cool.

And now the forever and a day autos
AB968C63-C5A1-4621-BDD9-59EEC782E910.jpeg

OG #1
8099D0CE-F677-47D0-AE53-2ABB07A07B54.jpeg

she got a little bit of tip burn :(
4C0E5D95-1134-4B8A-A885-3C17B1F29DD0.jpeg

OG #2
0FC9EEDB-54D3-4824-BB57-59BAC71EC40B.jpeg

yeah baby!

That’s it for my show and tell time. I looked at the trichs on both of the autos yesterday and they are mostly cloudy with a few ambers, so I’m hoping at least one of them will be done in a week or so. Fingers crossed!

Okay, I’m back and I brought some pics.
First up (because it’s kind of a bad pic) the clones
F9FEA2EA-2FD3-4000-8DEB-C60784ADAD1B.jpeg

Next is some 4x4 pics.
A8955812-EE36-4D43-9CF2-DAE2F2EC996D.jpeg
F83B85F3-9D22-4A29-94D2-7BD655A89B01.jpeg

They are getting their stretch on and I am really holding myself back from defoliating. It’s a problem I have.. and it’s still got like two more weeks to go... :straightface: I’ve also seen some pistils starting to pop out on a few of the girls, so that’s cool.

And now the forever and a day autos
AB968C63-C5A1-4621-BDD9-59EEC782E910.jpeg

OG #1
8099D0CE-F677-47D0-AE53-2ABB07A07B54.jpeg

she got a little bit of tip burn :(
4C0E5D95-1134-4B8A-A885-3C17B1F29DD0.jpeg

OG #2
0FC9EEDB-54D3-4824-BB57-59BAC71EC40B.jpeg

yeah baby!

That’s it for my show and tell time. I looked at the trichs on both of the autos yesterday and they are mostly cloudy with a few ambers, so I’m hoping at least one of them will be done in a week or so. Fingers crossed!
I'm always surprised when I see breeders advertise how "quick" autos are.

Most I've run, generally go 100 days average. I've had a few come in at 80-90, but more often than not, I'm in the 100+ day range.

I think autos can only hit those 60-70 day timelines in perfect conditions.

:thumb:

Your plants all look stunning!
:welldone:

I'm always surprised when I see breeders advertise how "quick" autos are.

Most I've run, generally go 100 days average. I've had a few come in at 80-90, but more often than not, I'm in the 100+ day range.

I think autos can only hit those 60-70 day timelines in perfect conditions.

:thumb:

Your plants all look stunning!
:welldone:
Thank you so much P! :love:

That’s good info to know, I just counted and I’m at 91 days or less. Your timeline is a good match. :high-five: I was thinking of getting my comparative seeds going soon after these autos finish. But after what happened with Chris... I have to admit I’m nervous about it.

Thank you so much P! :love:

I was thinking of getting my comparative seeds going soon after these autos finish. But after what happened with Chris... I have to admit I’m nervous about it.
I haven't seen anything on any of my 4.... neither has anyone else for that matter.

Seems to be an isolated incident so far... not like the fucking C99/BB grow!
:rofl:

I haven't seen anything on any of my 4.... neither has anyone else for that matter.

Seems to be an isolated incident so far... not like the fucking C99/BB grow!
:rofl:
I’m nervously watching. This is a small part of why I wanted to hang back dropping these beans. See what we’re workin with this time! Ps - I edited my last post, not sure if you caught it.

Think there is only 3 of us in flower now

So it's possible more show up

My plants look to nice to have hermied from my doing, and I have 7 others that are fantastic

Plus Van had one of his Jack Herer, Seedsman Genetics, Hermie.. so seems like some issues to me

But it's possible, aliens in our brains are possible, but not likely

Lol

Think there is only 3 of us in flower now

So it's possible more show up

My plants look to nice to have hermied from my doing, and I have 7 others that are fantastic

Plus Van had one of his Jack Herer, Seedsman Genetics, Hermie.. so seems like some issues to me

But it's possible, aliens in our brains are possible, but not likely

Lol
After VG pointed out that they are not the actual breeders, and what happened with so many of us last time, I can’t help but question. I suppose that what the comparative is all about, right? Finding the good beans for them.

After VG pointed out that they are not the actual breeders, and what happened with so many of us last time, I can’t help but question. I suppose that what the comparative is all about, right? Finding the good beans for them.

I'm beginning to think that...lol

We are Ginnie pigs.....lol

I hope more hermies turn up...hate it to be just me... crying wolf and all, that would suck

Plus I'm supposed to do a grow for them

Ugggghhh

Dunno nuttin' 'bout no comparison, but I do know what's going on now looks good!
I still think the tray looks too wet. Those peat pucks need to be slowly drying out as the days go by, so they end up just damp when the roots start poking out.
Next is some 4x4 pics.
Tent looks great! I would recommend supercropping those leaders now rather than later. Doing it now will be less stressful as well as increasing the final number of bud sites.
I’m hoping at least one of them will be done in a week or so
They're looking really close...keep an eye on them!

Just a small update today. To start with, I got the Purple Kush (1:1) jarred up. I didn’t weigh it yet, but it doesn’t quite fill my jar, so I know it was less than an oz.

I tried a little test bowl today and I’m really surprised at how good it tasted, considering it was fresh off of drying!
060FD5A6-EDC1-42B1-98C0-80BE57BA7B35.jpeg

I expected hay that makes me choke, but instead it was a pleasant berry flavor with a really nice high. I’m really glad to have some CBD to smoke, I’ve been struggling and feeling down for the last couple of weeks. Hoping this will bring things up a notch and I can get straightened back out again. Plus it’s nice to have something new, I’ve been getting very bored of the choices before now.

I moved 6 of the clones into dirt. I could see some little roots growing out on a few of them, so I took a leap of faith and planted two of each - Nightingale, Candida and Hiydrow, in some fox farms happy frog soil. I didn’t get a pic, but I will soon. There are still two little clones in their pods, sitting as backup just in case I kill the soil ones. I’ll keep updating as things progress. Everything else is plugging right along. :thumb: Hope you’re all having a great day!

Back
Top Bottom