Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I can definitely see trichomes. They're a bit blurry but nothing like what you're seeing. Windex?
That’s a relief! I wonder if my computer has a setting that’s displaying it with lower resolution? Oh well, I’m glad it’s not so bad. :) I’ll see if I can get some more tomorrow.

Morning HH :nomo:

I've had some weird things like that happen to my camera as well. The pics look great on the camera screen then when I put them on the tablet they look all blurry. I never did work out what was going on. It just fixes itself. Good to see everything is cool in your hideout. Are you enjoying doing your clones this way? I'm trying to decide how to do my next ones. I might do some in the aeroponic propagator and some in the plugs to see what's best for me. I'd prefere to not use the aeroponic propagator though. Happy gardening m'dear
:passitleft:

Good morning everyone! I'm experimenting with the usb microscope on the tripod and with some good suggestions from VG, (thanks doll) I was able to get a few non-blurry pics. As Shed pointed out, they're at least clear enough to look for ambers - which I still don't see any :( why are these things taking so very long?

Practice, practice, practice!

Morning HH :nomo:

I've had some weird things like that happen to my camera as well. The pics look great on the camera screen then when I put them on the tablet they look all blurry. I never did work out what was going on. It just fixes itself. Good to see everything is cool in your hideout. Are you enjoying doing your clones this way? I'm trying to decide how to do my next ones. I might do some in the aeroponic propagator and some in the plugs to see what's best for me. I'd prefere to not use the aeroponic propagator though. Happy gardening m'dear
:passitleft:
Hiya Prof! :ciao: I am a real noob with taking clones, but I will say that this time, I went 8/8. o_O I did not have high hopes, but they’re all still alive! Simple as pie, I soaked the peat pellets, clipped the cutting, dipped it in dip n grow and put the clone into the pellet and squeezed it “shut” to hold up the stem. Then I put them in the propagation box and kept them spritzed. I don’t know if it’s the best way, I’m sure others will have better suggestions, but it worked for me.:thumb:

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I forgot I took some regular pictures with my phone too.
OG Kush 2 and 1
2C259494-1DC1-4FAA-BFD9-5E7096604F0F.jpeg

C343BB5B-6A8D-458D-ACD9-E738D12DA482.jpeg

E0744DD1-0A93-4C06-9BA1-18B9992892D1.jpeg

And the little clones
EAF8A187-1F95-45BB-8D3C-EB3F4A872260.jpeg

I think I’m starting to barely see the light green of new growth on the candidas (center) and the Hiydrows (right). Go babies go!

Great trichome pics, HH looks like you've got that microscope figured out !
The OG's are looking great...
why are these things taking so very long?
That lowryder auto of mine went 99 days, finally started popping out nanners,so I harvested at nanners instead of amber- there might have been 2 amber trichs on the whole plant, but I decided 99 days was long enough...

Sweet growing here Heavenly! The OG's are taking their time huh? They will break. They all break! :)
Thanks Stone! I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to be learning patience, right? o_O
Great trichome pics, HH looks like you've got that microscope figured out !
The OG's are looking great...

That lowryder auto of mine went 99 days, finally started popping out nanners,so I harvested at nanners instead of amber- there might have been 2 amber trichs on the whole plant, but I decided 99 days was long enough...
Thanks carcass, I think the tripod is the only way it’s possible without cutting a sample piece off. Funny enough, I just counted and OG #1 is at roughly 98 days today. Preston said his go about this long usually too, so I’ll just keep waiting I guess. :straightface:
Excellent pics! That didn't take you long at all. :welldone:

No rush on those trichomes...the longer they take the bulkier the buds get. And seeing new growth on a clone is such a relief...phewf!
Oy, I’m really going to sit on my hands to stop myself from cutting them down. :laughtwo:

I’m cautiously optimistic on the clones. I’m one of those - count them after they’ve hatched and then some, types. ;)

Is this some sort of secret society? How do I join so I can get those tips too?
I was going to ask the same. :laugh:
I noticed the same thing with my photos HH. BTW, your photos look nice on my phone.:hmmmm:

Is this some sort of secret society? How do I join so I can get those tips too?
Lol, you read my journal silly! The LED light on my usb microscope was too bright and was casting a glare on the trich heads. She suggested putting a piece of paper over the light and it worked great. I used gift tissue paper. Tips shared!
A secret society within a hideout...like an onion o_O
Haha, or like Inception. I wonder if you’ve seen that one Shed. ;)
I was going to ask the same. :laugh:
I noticed the same thing with my photos HH. BTW, your photos look nice on my phone.:hmmmm:
Lol, as long as we all stay on our phones, it’ll be gravy. :passitleft:

Lol, you read my journal silly! The LED light on my usb microscope was too bright and was casting a glare on the trich heads. She suggested putting a piece of paper over the light and it worked great. I used gift tissue paper. Tips shared!
Ohhhhh, I thought there was more to it than that :rolleyes: Oh you guyz!

Back
Top Bottom