Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hello again all! I spent some much needed time in the 4x4. I did some height-sorting/rearranging and then I raised up the shorties. Things are looking more even once again. I also added some 3 ft. bamboo stakes, so these tall girls can stay in their lane. The Hiydrow in particular is getting pretty floppy, so I’ll keep a watch on her. I also added a bamboo stick to the side of the tent, to keep it from sucking in and smooshing the girls. (Idea stolen from @candycane ) :thanks:
D583421E-739C-4C38-B3E7-0CB0358CBC07.jpeg

Candida, Northern Lights, Nightingale
(top row, left to right)
Mango Kush, Critical Mass, Hiydrow
(bottom row, left to right)

After I took the picture, I ended up super cropping the leaders on the Nightingale (thanks Shed!) I’ll make sure to take a picture of her recovery tomorrow.

I also remembered to take pictures of the clones this time :)
A5F9CC4A-6DED-4158-827B-09AE5DF3B2EC.jpeg

Hiydrow, (pucks), Candida and Nightingale
(top and bottom, left to right)
DC408BB8-8F85-4A7A-869A-74645085749E.jpeg

They are staying alive, and that’s all I can ask for right now! I’m keeping the two little ones in their pucks, just in case something goes sideways in the cups. But I don’t need more than two of each, really I only need one of each. We’ll see how it all goes!

And lastly, because I don’t want to leave anyone out, the OG’s.
DE6B44AA-9F39-46EB-9DFA-44453C1EDFFC.jpeg

I got a little tripod (suggested by VG), so I’ll experiment and see if I can get a friggin trich shot that isn’t 90% blur! :laughtwo:

That’s it for today from the Hideout :ciao:

Looking fantabulous HH! :cheer: Also happy I had an idea well enough to steal:laughtwo::yahoo:yay for no smooshy! Hope you have a great rest of your day!
:Namaste:

Hello again all! I spent some much needed time in the 4x4. I did some height-sorting/rearranging and then I raised up the shorties. Things are looking more even once again. I also added some 3 ft. bamboo stakes, so these tall girls can stay in their lane. The Hiydrow in particular is getting pretty floppy, so I’ll keep a watch on her. I also added a bamboo stick to the side of the tent, to keep it from sucking in and smooshing the girls. (Idea stolen from @candycane ) :thanks:
D583421E-739C-4C38-B3E7-0CB0358CBC07.jpeg

Candida, Northern Lights, Nightingale
(top row, left to right)
Mango Kush, Critical Mass, Hiydrow
(bottom row, left to right)

After I took the picture, I ended up super cropping the leaders on the Nightingale (thanks Shed!) I’ll make sure to take a picture of her recovery tomorrow.

I also remembered to take pictures of the clones this time :)
A5F9CC4A-6DED-4158-827B-09AE5DF3B2EC.jpeg

Hiydrow, (pucks), Candida and Nightingale
(top and bottom, left to right)
DC408BB8-8F85-4A7A-869A-74645085749E.jpeg

They are staying alive, and that’s all I can ask for right now! I’m keeping the two little ones in their pucks, just in case something goes sideways in the cups. But I don’t need more than two of each, really I only need one of each. We’ll see how it all goes!

And lastly, because I don’t want to leave anyone out, the OG’s.
DE6B44AA-9F39-46EB-9DFA-44453C1EDFFC.jpeg

I got a little tripod (suggested by VG), so I’ll experiment and see if I can get a friggin trich shot that isn’t 90% blur! :laughtwo:

That’s it for today from the Hideout :ciao:
Love that canopy in the 4x4 all your hard work keeping things even is going to pay off big time!

Clones look good I think you are past point of having it go sideways on ya but it's good to have some backups just in case.

The Og sisters are filling out nicely!

Everything's looking great, HH!
Your plants are really feelin' the love!
I’ve been struggling and feeling down for the last couple of weeks
How are you doing,HH? a little better today, I hope:hug:

I also added a bamboo stick to the side of the tent, to keep it from sucking in and smooshing the girls. (Idea stolen from @candycane ) :thanks:
Great idea Candy and perfect steal HH! Kudos to both!
If you want to expand a bit further on that, I picked this little idea up of of Magoo. He uses 3/4 PVC pipe and tees and slips them over the tent poles. I use tie wraps under the tees so I can slide them up and down. Goes around all three sides and you can clip fans to it as well. Really helps alot by keeping the sides from collapsing.
I'll get some better pics as this was an old one.

1579130134513.png

Great idea Candy and perfect steal HH! Kudos to both!
If you want to expand a bit further on that, I picked this little idea up of of Magoo. He uses 3/4 PVC pipe and tees and slips them over the tent poles. I use tie wraps under the tees so I can slide them up and down. Goes around all three sides and you can clip fans to it as well. Really helps alot by keeping the sides from collapsing.
I'll get some better pics as this was an old one.

1579130134513.png
Thank you for that! Will work better than the bungee cords I’m using and be more functional too!

That face when the tent sides are collapsing and you're stuck inside with no zipper access: :eek:
Do you not have some other thread to invade?
Thank you for that! Will work better than the bungee cords I’m using and be more functional too!
It is functional which is definately an asset. :Namaste:

Thanks @InTheShed - everyone needs a good hideout, lol, at least people with anxiety do!! ;)

@carcass I am doing better today, thank you! :hug::love:

@MrSauga I love that idea and it would be super useful, I’m a little bit intimidated by building stuff...:nervous-guy:

@candycane it’s too smart of an idea, I had to copy, especially when space is at a premium! :)

Thanks @N420, I was a little nervous about using the Happy Frog soil on the tender new roots. Also - - - it’s kinda hard for me to throw away clones... Lol, I’m workin on it. :meditate:

I’m a little bit intimidated by building stuff...:nervous-guy:
Completely understood. A plane ticket and some of your finest herb to enjoy with you and Mr H and I'll purchase and install the system for you.

It's really simple. For me I have three sides in use, all 4' in length. So I needed 12' of pipe. The pipe cuts nice and easy with a simple hacksaw and requires no force. Hold it with your foot and make sure you keep your toes tucked.
The tees are pre-made and for me I needed 6pcs, 2 for each cut pipe. Measure the inside length from tent post to tent post and subtract the depth of the tee socket the pipe slips into times 2 because you have two tees.
The trick is separating the tent in the middle to get the tees on if you have your lights in there. It's best to do it when you clean out after a harvest and remove all the heavy stuff hanging from the top then there is no trick.

Happy Frog is their basic soil, so no worries there. Some folks think that their Ocean Forest can be too hot for clones and seeds, but many use it with no problem.
That’s a relief, I’m still using my light dose of MC too, so I was slightly concerned about it being too strong, if there was nutrients in the soil already too. I’ll start mentally preparing myself to throw away the pucks. :D
Completely understood. A plane ticket and some of your finest herb to enjoy with you and Mr H and I'll purchase and install the system for you.

It's really simple. For me I have three sides in use, all 4' in length. So I needed 12' of pipe. The pipe cuts nice and easy with a simple hacksaw and requires no force. Hold it with your foot and make sure you keep your toes tucked.
The tees are pre-made and for me I needed 6pcs, 2 for each cut pipe. Measure the inside length from tent post to tent post and subtract the depth of the tee socket the pipe slips into times 2 because you have two tees.
The trick is separating the tent in the middle to get the tees on if you have your lights in there. It's best to do it when you clean out after a harvest and remove all the heavy stuff hanging from the top then there is no trick.
Thanks Mr S, that’s not as intimidating as I thought. I can measure and I can hacksaw like a mofo. I’ll wait til all the current residents are executed evicted. I’ll be sure to harass you about it again then.

It's the details you include that make your descriptions great!

Would it be possible to cut the back off the T and snap it on to the supports, so you didn't need to take the poles apart?
I don't see why not. The tees may be tricky to cut length wise and should be held in a vise so you don't cut your fingers. I would do it in a 'V' shape lengthwise. It may take a bit of force to snap over the poles as they don't flex a lot and if anyone is trying it buy a couple of extras to test it out first.

Thanks Mr S, that’s not as intimidating as I thought. I can measure and I can hacksaw like a mofo. I’ll wait til all the current residents are executed evicted. I’ll be sure to harass you about it again then.
I'm here 24/7 except between 11pm and 4pm mon-fri and 11pm and 7am on weekends.

Update on the new tripod, it was so easy to set up. :) Using it on the other hand - work in progress. I just wanted to share the pics I did get, even though they’re still kinda blurry. It’s hard to zoom in and not move the bud!
OG Kush #2
AB9AEF77-7FA8-469A-A28B-9AB91222D836.jpeg
A9A9548D-1CAC-4043-A894-D7F28A2B90AD.jpeg
9A377F28-A0DA-467B-AAFE-9600BB25289C.jpeg
0994A542-1454-4EC1-BF27-F541B4754ABB.jpeg

OG Kush #1
F9C11F4A-B3E7-45FF-8449-E5FFFF8734C2.jpeg
47A19675-171C-4A3D-B02F-15B3215E5DDA.jpeg
D6778635-59D3-48D3-A61B-3B89F736555F.jpeg
7E92FAC4-69CE-49B0-A9D0-C3DDAF92A744.jpeg

I was thinking I’d let them get to around ~5% amber.
Thanks for hanging out with me. Have a great night.. Or morning, if that’s when you read this. :ciao:

Omg, I just looked at those pictures on the laptop and they’re so bad!!! So blurry. Why do the same pictures look so much better on my phone?! Yikes.
I didn’t think they were all that bad HH! Looks better than what I can capture. I get it all still and as soon as I click for the pic it goes crazy blurry.

Seriously, on my phone, the pictures I posted looked a little blurry, but not too bad. I looked on the laptop and I can barely even see the trichomes at all, they’re just hazy looking blur. Mind blown..

Back
Top Bottom