Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Bill's Method
pbf.jpg

Hi Bill! Hope you're well mate. Looks like you've got a fun day of potting lined up. I too will vouch for the TAnLiN. I've only had gnats once and the local shop recommended the stuff. A bit pricey but within a week of using it they were gone and never came back. That little bottle will last a long time too.
Thanks Vet, got sunburnt in the greenhouse today.
Need one of those umbrella hats :rofl:
I'll order some.
Hope your well Mucker.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Nice tutorial Bill liking the recovery efforts so far I burn really easily myself gotta use the sun screen but then again when you building homes I’m sure you had your share of sunburns just make sure your drinking lots of water and I’m interested in hearing more about these air pots
Hey TC just came in from the storm.
Are you getting it? The storm.
Lost the new Gazebo but saved the greenhouse.
Fortunately it's anchored pretty good.
Managed to recover it but it needs some tlc.
I took a ton of pics I'll do a tutorial as soon as I get a minute.
Hope your ok my friend. ;)

Bill

Hey TC just came in from the storm.
Are you getting it? The storm.
Lost the new Gazebo but saved the greenhouse.
Fortunately it's anchored pretty good.
Managed to recover it but it needs some tlc.
I took a ton of pics I'll do a tutorial as soon as I get a minute.
Hope your ok my friend. ;)

Bill
Ah shit Bill I’m sorry to hear that you just bought it didn’t you?

Nope no storm yet but it’s humid enough we will be getting it soon. I’m alright took the day off heads pounding from the impending storm but daddy gets no breaks lol put in the air conditioner today, Julia was trying to help me after I had it in my arms I just was like move wifey bet you can imagine how that went. This is after I brought up another AC she didn’t know we had.

Other then that I’m in a intense bidding war on EBay over a in-line fan lmao

I think kids see their parents as heroes when they're little because parenting is heroic.

Do you get weather-related migraines? Have any cannabis products ever seemed/felt like they helped?

Best regards, to you Mr. Coffee

0a551d60bfcbbb446d957aeabb3afb4e4fa90c14_2_442x500.jpeg
I really only smoke for when I’m going to bed but I do find that it does help normally when they are as bad as it is right now I just want to lay in a dark room also wondering if I arc flashed myself last night but yes I agree that they see us as hero’s but it doesn’t mean it’s cool to keep pushing buttons lmao I love my little man though and I’m sure I’ll love the next one just as much

I'm having trouble finding a supplier of the cx fungus gnat juice, online avail. in Canada. At least, one I can use with confidence. Haven't tried the phones yet, too early and my hearing issue is bad again. Any recent experience with IndoorGrowingCanada out there? I've had a major issue with them for months and cant consider them as a result, would happily if it were cleared up... are they closing up or something? I really don't know the lay of the land in this industry yet.

Been using diatomaceous trailed everywhere for non-dwc plants, non-stop - which is cheap, personally and otherwise sustainable, and I think an effective preventative for quite a few potential nasties including FGs with just a little "line" of it on soil surface.

But when it comes to going to the mattresses, my discovery is to mix h202, 70% + alco., tea tree castille soap, peppermint castille soap and a dram of water. Kills all generations of all bugs that arent living inside the plant. Right now. All their eggs, babies, mature, in one amazing smelling genocide.

But it's too expensive now, retail, just off the shelf, the Castille soap I mean, largely, the others I hafta keep on hand for other stuff but use is sparing. Castille is lovely, blows my mind washing my hair in it but I find when spraying bugs I use a lot more than in the shower. I can't get into making it myself and hope to see savings, so, I'm gonna miss it.

That CX product looks very promising, on all fronts. Thanks for that Mr. OldmanJJ, sir. Do we know for sure it's approved in Canada?
I was having a hard time finding it (Tanlin) in the USA. I finally found a online Hydro shop in Colorado, they call it T-drops. A bit pricey but I pulled the trigger and bought a bottle. Should last a long time... Good luck on your quest...

:hookah:

Heavy wind tonight... Had to bring the plants inside.
I'm not too far from you, @Bill284. So I hope everything is ok.
BTW Those stems on your plants sure got fat. They went from super leggy to full on cankles. lol
Cheers bro.

Hi Bill. Hope thst things are looking up, my friend. Last time I looked, Dynomyco was available on Amazon. Could be sold out by now, though. It was something like 30 somm-odd bucks for 850 grams.
Take care at pat Howie for me.
Good morning Scott :ciao: hope your having a good morning.
I'll look into that, thank you.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Heavy wind tonight... Had to bring the plants inside.
I'm not too far from you, @Bill284. So I hope everything is ok.
BTW Those stems on your plants sure got fat. They went from super leggy to full on cankles. lol
Cheers bro.
Lost the new Gazebo. :eek: But the greenhouse is ok.
I can fix the gazebo and get it back in place.
What a storm though.
Thought I was going to end up in Kansas at one point.:rofl:
Hope there wasn't and issues at your place.
There a bit of a yard sale.
Between not getting any light and being hit with mites they aren't great.
But I have more on the way. :cheer:
I'll get a harvest one way or the other.
Thanks my friend. :ciao:

Bill

I'm having trouble finding a supplier of the cx fungus gnat juice, online avail. in Canada. At least, one I can use with confidence. Haven't tried the phones yet, too early and my hearing issue is bad again. Any recent experience with IndoorGrowingCanada out there? I've had a major issue with them for months and cant consider them as a result, would happily if it were cleared up... are they closing up or something? I really don't know the lay of the land in this industry yet.

Been using diatomaceous trailed everywhere for non-dwc plants, non-stop - which is cheap, personally and otherwise sustainable, and I think an effective preventative for quite a few potential nasties including FGs with just a little "line" of it on soil surface.

But when it comes to going to the mattresses, my discovery is to mix h202, 70% + alco., tea tree castille soap, peppermint castille soap and a dram of water. Kills all generations of all bugs that arent living inside the plant. Right now. All their eggs, babies, mature, in one amazing smelling genocide.

But it's too expensive now, retail, just off the shelf, the Castille soap I mean, largely, the others I hafta keep on hand for other stuff but use is sparing. Castille is lovely, blows my mind washing my hair in it but I find when spraying bugs I use a lot more than in the shower. I can't get into making it myself and hope to see savings, so, I'm gonna miss it.

That CX product looks very promising, on all fronts. Thanks for that Mr. OldmanJJ, sir. Do we know for sure it's approved in Canada?
Good morning R.D. :ciao: I apologize for not answering your messages right away.
Imn cooking away in the greenhouse like
T brought the tablet in yesterday to take pics.
Within 15 minutes it wouldn't work, overheated. :rofl:
6 hours later I was still working in it, put the tablet in the fridge.
Did you find a supplier for the drops?
Someone mentioned Amazon.
I haven't had 30 seconds to look my self.
I bought a bag of diatomaceous powder the other day.
Couldn't find silicate.
But the Diatomaceous has way more benefits.
If that soap is so expensive I wouldn't be using it on my hair.
Sorry to hear about indoor growing Canada.
I used them quite a bit, always had great service, mnevercan issue.
I used to buy my cases of coco cubes from them, prices were very good.
What's going on this weekend?
Anything interesting?
Oh yeah did you find the drops?

Bill

Ah shit Bill I’m sorry to hear that you just bought it didn’t you?

Nope no storm yet but it’s humid enough we will be getting it soon. I’m alright took the day off heads pounding from the impending storm but daddy gets no breaks lol put in the air conditioner today, Julia was trying to help me after I had it in my arms I just was like move wifey bet you can imagine how that went. This is after I brought up another AC she didn’t know we had.

Other then that I’m in a intense bidding war on EBay over a in-line fan lmao
Saved the gazebo for now.
Drove a 2 foot steel bar in the ground. Right in the middle and tied the center to it.
But there is damage to be repaired, fek.
We got a mini split put in this spring, but haven't needed A/C yet.
Last August when we moved in we cooked, we are prepared now.
I'm going to have to put my 6" inline fan in the greenhouse.
Oh my fek, it's hot as hell.
My tablet overheated in 15 minutes , and wouldn't take pics, I had to put it in the fridge. :rofl:
But I kept on working.
Hope you got a little rest yesterday my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom