Hello All!

Wow great yield brother! It’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Enjoy every puff of it! :thumb:

Glad your family is healthy! That’s all that matters right!

Wow I don’t even want to think about college. I’ve got another 16 years before I think about that haha! Hope he finds the right one! Although I understand your excitement there, I’m going through the terrible twos, and that’s exactly what they are! Terrible hahah :goof:

Take care of your self man!
Thanks brother- those kids grow like weeds..lol..every step is precious.

Hey guys,
Day 12 of flower

Quick update on the Candyland. I completely strip her even though I probably should have done it in another week or so but she was so thick in the top middle.
I top dressed her with some fish meal and kelp with a little bit of soil one last time as well. So im keeping my hands off of her for awhile. lol Just water from here on out with a couple of feedings with mollasses.
I probably should have mixed in some compost with the top dress. Here's before and after pic of
20190818_122738.jpg
her strip.
20190820_172808.jpg

n

You opened her up nicely,Sparkey-I see buds in the second pic that I can't see in
the first-and If I can see them the light can too...good Job!

:bravo:
Great job opening her up.

She sure is making that tent her own, taking up almost the entire tent! :drool::adore:
Thanks brother. It was planned next week but I was pulling just a couple fan leaves and then I was knee deep in leaves..lol..great seeing you around brother

Thanks brother. It was planned next week but I was pulling just a couple fan leaves and then I was knee deep in leaves..lol..great seeing you around brother
Funny how that happens! You go in to take off a few, and you end up taking off enough to cover a coat full of fan leaves! I would sport that! Hahaha i would only have a small window to wear it and it look nice! Haha

The candy land looks good man!

Another great grow shaping up @Sparkey224 . Looks like you are consistently killing it. :thumb::green_heart:
Thanks @GHempster for the kind words. I'm really impressed with this new supersoil- ( you triggered my interest on supersoil) so thanks again for that bro. :thumb:

Hey guys,
Just got done hanging the lights- since im only running this one girl should I hang the lights the opposite direction? Or is this way better?
Both lights are less than 24in- there just alot of wasted light hitting the ground on the sides of the tent. Any suggestions guys would be great.

Judging by the picture above if it was me I would turn them 180 degrees if there is room and run them side by side. If they won't fit that way I would just move them side by side the way you have them.

@N420 and I are on the same page...
I think I'd hang them side by side instead of end to end (if there's room)
to concentrate the light in the center a bit more...
There will still be wasted light (unavoidable) but the intense stuff will be in the middle over the plant.

@N420 and I are on the same page...
I think I'd hang them side by side instead of end to end (if there's room)
to concentrate the light in the center a bit more...
There will still be wasted light (unavoidable) but the intense stuff will be in the middle over the plant.
Right on guys- I was worried about getting it done quickly instead of using the brain:lot-o-toke: I should always burn before my projects..lol..thanks @N420 and @carcass. Im going to go get it done now.

Back
Top Bottom