Hello All!

Hey sparkey! Hope all is well in the sparkey’s world!

I see there was some drama. I missed it all, nor does it need to be brought back up. It’s behind us, keep your head held high brother!! Your blue Cookie is still out shining mine, so like bob Marley says, don’t worry, be happy! :thumb:

All good here just got laid off lol so lots of time on my hands for growing :thumb::yahoo:

So sorry to hear that you got laid off!! It is nice to have some quality time with your plants though eh!? Lol

What do you do for work if you don’t mind me asking?

Now I’m calling to order a pizza, I’m starving for some pizza! Maybe it’s the weed talking, I’m not sure! Either way, I’m getting me some damn pizza :yahoo:

Hey sparkey! Hope all is well in the sparkey’s world!

I see there was some drama. I missed it all, nor does it need to be brought back up. It’s behind us, keep your head held high brother!! Your blue Cookie is still out shining mine, so like bob Marley says, don’t worry, be happy! :thumb:
Thank You Backlipslide brother. I really needed the kind words my friend. You're really cool dude bro. And yes. I still jam to some Marley for sure.lol
Yeah. Day 60 tomorrow man..super pumped, got until Sunday for the chop..:thumb::passitleft:

I'm a computer tech but that was ten years ago when that ended. Recently was service writer for mechanics shop so no sleep lost. Now I am growing cannabis either for commercial op or more likely going to aquire medical license for 25 plants. Until then craft cannabis grow learning as I go.

And sorry for hi-jacking thread this is mot about me lol..

Back to the grow...

I'm a computer tech but that was ten years ago when that ended. Recently was service writer for mechanics shop so no sleep lost. Now I am growing cannabis either for commercial op or more likely going to aquire medical license for 25 plants. Until then craft cannabis grow learning as I go.

And sorry for hi-jacking thread this is mot about me lol..

Back to the grow...
That's my dream job Ghempster. I'm sure you would be fantastic at it. You plants always look good.:passitleft:

Thank You Backlipslide brother. I really needed the kind words my friend. You're really cool dude bro. And yes. I still jam to some Marley for sure.lol
Yeah. Day 60 tomorrow man..super pumped, got until Sunday for the chop..:thumb::passitleft:

Your more then welcome my friend! :ganjamon:And thank you! :Namaste:

That days coming fast! :yahoo:

do you have plans on how your going to hang and dry the plant? Drying/curing is just as important as loving the plants their entire life. It’s easy to screw up a really good yield if not dried properly. I’m sure you’ve got plans though! This devils lettuce I’m smoking got me rambling!

Ohh and my pizza arrived by the way!! :yahoo:

(Pizza emoji) gotta get us a guy eating pizza too haha

I usually let my plants totally dry out in soil before the chop. I have cut several times with the soil wet and notice a big difference in smell/aroma of the buds. Not good.
The soil is almost dry and I will turn off the lights on Friday leaving 3 days in the dark until Sunday and the I will cut and hang in the same flowering tent for about 6-8 days until dry. Trim all buds, leaving one more day to dry usually and then throw it in my mason jars. Burp the jars for about a week or so.

Hey,Sparkey...Cool-almost harvest time!
I was wondering about letting them dry out before harvest,but I just figured they'd dry a little faster if their moisture levels were on the low side when you chop them-I never thought about it affecting the taste & smell...that's good to know-I think I'll do that with the second half of my Northern Lights...
Do you use the Boveda 62's in the jars when you're done burping them?

I would recommend them-they keep your stash at 62% RH -that means the color,aroma,and taste don't degrade over time-without them,your cannabis will dry out a little more every time you open the jar to get some smoke out,and eventually you'll have overdried,crispy buds.
Trichomes will also start to fall off when things get too dry,which can affect the quality of the smoke.

Just ordered on Amazon
Cool-I just wanted to mention the sizes-be sure to get the 8gram ones for your jars-use one boveda in each quart jar.
They also make tiny ones (1gram) in case you keep some of your smoke in smaller (dispensary size) jars- although it usually doesn't stay in the small jars for very long:bongrip:

Cool-I just wanted to mention the sizes-be sure to get the 8gram ones for your jars-use one boveda in each quart jar.
They also make tiny ones (1gram) in case you keep some of your smoke in smaller (dispensary size) jars- although it usually doesn't stay in the small jars for very long:bongrip:
Thank goodness I ordered the right ones..im super excited, like a kid in the Candy store. Your awesome brother Carcass. Thanks again and Congrats being a Papa..:thumb:

what are u using for a scrog net? is it expanded plastic barricade?
You got me Tom.. I took some from out temp fence out in the yard. I really need to cut the holes to make the a little bigger on my next run..thanks for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom