Hello All!

Day 61 flower
Ok guys, I went ahead and chopped her down. Im really in need of some meds..i lol I can only smoke little sugar leaves for so long..lol..:blunt:
Plus, really excited to flower the Candyland.
Heres a couple of picks of the Bluecookies today:
20190808_195632.jpg

20190809_122547.jpg

20190809_122833.jpg

Congrats on the harvest,Sparkey !
She was sure a beautiful plant,should provide you with a huge quantity of great smoke!

I know what you mean about the sugar leaves-I've been smoking popcorn buds and sugar leaves off the PC,waiting for "the good stuff" to cure a little before indulging....although I have to admit,I've been getting plenty stoned-but the uncured taste is pretty bad....
Man,you're really going to have your work cut out for you when it comes time to trim that big girl!

Congrats on the harvest,Sparkey !
She was sure a beautiful plant,should provide you with a huge quantity of great smoke!

I know what you mean about the sugar leaves-I've been smoking popcorn buds and sugar leaves off the PC,waiting for "the good stuff" to cure a little before indulging....although I have to admit,I've been getting plenty stoned-but the uncured taste is pretty bad....
Man,you're really going to have your work cut out for you when it comes time to trim that big girl!
Thank you Carcass. She is big and the leaf to bud ratio is a little higher than I like. But I'm not complaining just gonna need some muscle relaxers after this trim:laugh::laugh:
But here the first day in flower for the Candyland. My wife is gonna kick my butt for putting it in the bathroom. But it's in the basement outta the way.
Had to put my light on a clothing rack..
20190809_145053.jpg

That Candyland sure is a great looking plant!- going to look even better when she starts with the pistils in a week or so!
My wife is gonna kick my butt for putting it in the bathroom
At least you didn't put it in the living room-or the bedroom:)

Congrats on your blue Cookie bro!! I would be lying if I said I’m not jealous of your bc. Most impressive! :bravo:

I’m actually kind of sad to see her go!

What have you done!

I hope the tape trick will work!!

(Frantically fumbling around at my desk)
I just want to give a big thanks to @Backlipslide , @oldsalt, @carcass , @GHempster. @Sätkis for all the support, help, motivation, advice on this grow. She was a pleasure. Also, big thanks to Mom that passed back in November- I miss you so much Mom- this one's for you.
She use to buy my seeds back in the day because of my back pain. She was truly the best influence in my life.

Hi Sparky, Harvest congratulations to you! I loved that plant, so perfectly laid out. Now on to the candyland huh? I hear coast of Maine is tops for bought supersoil. Nice choice.
Thank you so much Stone. Yeah, I agree with Coast of Maine. She responded so well after the transplant in the supersoil. I really like it so far. I hope I push the plant enough in flower to get the most outta her. In a couple more weeks I hit her with some top dress. Thanks for stopping by I really in love with your Srawberry Cough . now that is a big girl

Thank you so much Stone. Yeah, I agree with Coast of Maine. She responded so well after the transplant in the supersoil. I really like it so far. I hope I push the plant enough in flower to get the most outta her. In a couple more weeks I hit her with some top dress. Thanks for stopping by I really in love with your Srawberry Cough . now that is a big girl
What are you thinking for a top dress?

What are you thinking for a top dress?
I have already added 4 tbs with the super soil of this budding amendment. Maybe later add some of this liquid harvest seaweed? But I plan on adding more of this top dress later. Very clean fishy smell..lol
20190810_110202.jpg

Hey sparky great looking plants you have.That blue cookie was amazing! I grew one and it gave me nothing but problems I loved the buds I got off her but nowhere near the harvest you will get off yours.
Looking forward to the Candyland she is going to be a beauty

Hey sparky great looking plants you have.That blue cookie was amazing! I grew one and it gave me nothing but problems I loved the buds I got off her but nowhere near the harvest you will get off yours.
Looking forward to the Candyland she is going to be a beauty
Thank You for the kind words N420. I'm excited about the Candyland as well. I think it's the GDP pheno. I notice in other grow pics online that she doesnt have really big buds, but that's ok. That's why I decided to Veg her a little longer. Appreciate you stopping by.

I just want to give a big thanks to @Backlipslide , @oldsalt, @carcass , @GHempster. @Sätkis for all the support, help, motivation, advice on this grow. She was a pleasure. Also, big thanks to Mom that passed back in November- I miss you so much Mom- this one's for you.
She use to buy my seeds back in the day because of my back pain. She was truly the best influence in my life.

I’m so sorry for your loss, even though it was in November I imagine it truly never gets easier! My condolences! When I lost my brother in 2010 then my grandmas couple years ago, I’d say it truly changed me. I miss them everyday, I understand that life just isn’t fair, I wish it were! I feel your pain bro! Although I don’t truly know what it’s like to lose my mother, but I do know what it’s like to lose very close family members. We’re here for ya bro!!

On the matter of us helping you! The honour is mine, I’m honoured to help you in any ways possible! :passitleft:

Your candy land is looking impressive! I look forward to see that initial stretch in flower!!

Back
Top Bottom