Hello, allow me to introduce myself: It’s so nice to meet you!

Yup, yup… just started using it. Oh wait I think I used your grow as a reference before ordering @Prescription Blend.
How did you like it, have you used other nutrients? So far so good for me, the plants seem to love it and it’s pretty affordable.

Ps. Can we move this convo to my current journal listed below :Namaste:
It is unbelievably wonderful. Best nutrient line ever. I'm not saying that cause they sponsor me, my plants have loved them since I began my journey with @Prescription Blend and my new seeds, now 36 days in, to my week 4 flower Photoperiod to my 12 week flower autoflower, all adore it. You will be so pleased with your crop

It is unbelievably wonderful. Best nutrient line ever. I'm not saying that cause they sponsor me, my plants have loved them since I began my journey with @Prescription Blend and my new seeds, now 36 days in, to my week 4 flower Photoperiod to my 12 week flower autoflower, all adore it. You will be so pleased with your crop
I am quite impressed with your results from @Prescription Blend , nice work @Krissi1982 ! Your photography skills have also leaped forward and become near-professional. Hard to keep you with you "yunguns".

Went off without a hitch! New wood burning firepit worked perfectly and no one threw up. :thumb:

I'll pass along your birthday wishes, thanks 420giirl!
Did I miss your birthday because I am 70 pages behind on your thread??!! I'm so sorry!! Happy Birthday Shed!!!! And sorry for hanging out on the feed here for so long lol

:sorry: to have hijacked your intro thread 420giirl. :(

I think there was more drinking than smoking actually! Still, it was pretty mellow for a party of 20 somethings.

You didn't miss my birthday Krissi, you missed that it was my daughter's birthday. :)
Aaah well still, Happy Birthday to your daughter who I am sure is much more lovely than you somehow! And I am glad you enjoyed the 20 somethings!

:sorry: to have hijacked your intro thread 420giirl. :(

I think there was more drinking than smoking actually! Still, it was pretty mellow for a party of 20 somethings.

You didn't miss my birthday Krissi, you missed that it was my daughter's birthday. :)
Your daughter has very respectful friends...too bad about the "no-puke" event...tales like that live a lifetime (hopefully not on your patio though...LOL!)!

Back
Top Bottom