Hello, allow me to introduce myself: It’s so nice to meet you!

Omg guys, I’m so excited rn. I’ve been asked to do a grow for @Weed Seeds Express. Although I’m a little nervous and have never actually had a successful grow from seeds, I’m going to go ahead and accept :woohoo:

I’m going to need a lot of help form y’all here @420 bc it’s definitely going to be a learning experience. :reading420magazine:

I was able to pop some bag seeds once before. This was the first time I tried to grow in my bathroom with a t8 light and absolutely no schedule and nothing else lol omg what a fail that was! Lmao this was about 4 years ago, maybe longer. :laugh:

Yeah, I think I’m ready for seeds, I’ve actually been wanting to try again and have been thinking about it. I like growing hybrid Sativa’s but I’m open to indica. I’ve actually grown both lol… (I like the sound of that.) :goodluck:

Are there any recommendations on what type strain or if I should try an auto? I think I better try growing using seeds first, then try an auto. :hmmmm:

Omg guys, I’m so excited rn. I’ve been asked to do a grow for @Weed Seeds Express. Although I’m a little nervous and have never actually had a successful grow from seeds, I’m going to go ahead and accept :woohoo:

I’m going to need a lot of help form y’all here @420 bc it’s definitely going to be a learning experience. :reading420magazine:

I was able to pop some bag seeds once before. This was the first time I tried to grow in my bathroom with a t8 light and absolutely no schedule and nothing else lol omg what a fail that was! Lmao this was about 4 years ago, maybe longer. :laugh:

Yeah, I think I’m ready for seeds, I’ve actually been wanting to try again and have been thinking about it. I like growing hybrid Sativa’s but I’m open to indica. I’ve actually grown both lol… (I like the sound of that.) :goodluck:

Are there any recommendations on what type strain or if I should try an auto? I think I better try growing using seeds first, then try an auto. :hmmmm:
Congratulations @420giirl :woohoo:
They are all winners from @Weed Seeds Express can't make a bad choice.

Stay safe
Bill

Congrads! A great opportunity to show your dedicated and knowledgeable talents. Good growing and happiness!

Sorry I’ve been MIA guys, please carry on as if I were here, I’ll always be back… mi casa es su casa (my house is your house)

I have good news!!! My daughter passed the Nclex and is now an RN, my daughter the nurse! I couldn’t be more proud of her. She actually had to take the test twice, the first time she got all 145 questions and failed but went back the second time and was able to pass in 75 questions. We couldn’t be happier and neither could she! :circle-of-love:
Congrads on daughter test passing! RN's are so important these days. Such good news!

I've seen impressive results from weedseedexpress, their zkittles looks like it was made for mylar bags (u know the cali bags for the EU community)

Merry Christmas to everyone I missed but never forgotten…..
DC400673-1A36-45AC-923F-99003FA6AA6E.jpeg

Have you picked out the ones you want yet? @Weed Seeds Express is awesome! Folks there are helpful and always nice! I've finished their Godfather OG and Pinkman Goo. Both fantastic cultivars for the cultivator! :bong: Have fun! Going soil?
Hey StoneO, Yeah I finally made my choice, I went with Godfather OG. Do you have a journal on your Godfather OG? I really look forward to growing from seed.
I’ll be growing in soil again, yeah. I was thinking about stepping up my game from Happy frog to maybe a super soil that I can buy pre made or make myself. I’ll definitely have to do my homework on the subject. :nomo: I’m thinking about it, if anything lol
And now, we wait, I’m just waiting to hear back or receive the @Weed Seeds Express. I’m muy, muy excited lol

A09B01F8-6F0A-41BA-BACD-6D3F3D936C23.png

7FF6DE34-9CD5-4849-8AA9-C6987FAEFCD1.png

45CF6BDA-5698-4E69-802F-6BD26D4A4A36.png

CFE4F6B4-8591-4AC1-8702-00EEF27416D9.png

:snowboating:

Hey StoneO, Yeah I finally made my choice, I went with Godfather OG. Do you have a journal on your Godfather OG? I really look forward to growing from seed.
I’ll be growing in soil again, yeah. I was thinking about stepping up my game from Happy frog to maybe a super soil that I can buy pre made or make myself. I’ll definitely have to do my homework on the subject. :nomo: I’m thinking about it, if anything lol
And now, we wait, I’m just waiting to hear back or receive the @Weed Seeds Express. I’m muy, muy excited lol

A09B01F8-6F0A-41BA-BACD-6D3F3D936C23.png

7FF6DE34-9CD5-4849-8AA9-C6987FAEFCD1.png

45CF6BDA-5698-4E69-802F-6BD26D4A4A36.png

CFE4F6B4-8591-4AC1-8702-00EEF27416D9.png

:snowboating:
Cha-ching...x-mas money? Well spent.

Godfather OG from @Weed Seeds Express grew so strong for me! I grew it once in a scrog setup that they loved. Another time I grew it topped and lst'd for a flat canopy. Both growing configs were equally successful! WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored
I got two phenos. One looked like it was caked with trichomes:drool:and the other had huge buds but not so caked. I honestly can't tell the difference smoking it, they both scramble my brain in a wonderful way!

I got two phenos.
Omg I’ve been meaning to ask what phenos are? What do you mean you got 2 and how can you tell? I’ve only grown clones so far.

Omg I’ve been meaning to ask what phenos are? What do you mean you got 2 and how can you tell? I’ve only grown clones so far.
Different expressions of the same plant. For instance today I have two Wedding Cake plants, (cultivars) one is super tall and lanky while the other needs a box under it and grows thick as all get out. See the plants on the right? Tall in back short in front, yet they came from the same seed pack. There's going to be some difference in the final outcome, maybe small maybe not, who knows? I've experienced slight differences in potency and taste not big so far. Visual yes, and amount of bud!
With box same grow.
With that said, one can see which ones are best suited for them and choose to clone it and have the prefered plant around for a while and or breed with it for more preferred plants. It takes a little of doing it to get to know what one likes but some things re just want. Like easy to grow. Tasted perfect. Right thc/cbd content. And anything important to an individual.

Yes. There are a lot of the beautiful hiking trails to the pristine Pacific beaches on the Washington state Peninsula near Forks, WA. Many of those trails have boardwalks and wooden steps along their trails in many places - easy hiking. The boardwalks protect the hiker from muddy encounters and also protect the sensitive vegetation in the rain forest. We used to hike the coast trails to Cape Alava (furthest western point in continental USA). Also, the Sandpoint trail along the Ozette River.

On the QT and Don't tell - because I would deny knowledge of it - but in my youth a group of us rolled two full small beer kegs along the boardwalk to the beach that way to Cape Alava. About 3.2mi (I think). We modified two lawnmower handles to fit the kegs and rolled them down there like landscape lawn rollers. LMAO! We were young and crazy on those days, smoked excessive amounts of cannabis and ate Psilocybin mushrooms while watching the bonfire we spent all day building do a "burning-man" torch in the ocean-beach night. Ahhhh the beach memories...my misspent youth! What fun we had!

Outstanding!

It is a gravel and rocky coast there, except at Sandpoint. Sandpoint is billed as the longest stretch of "continuous natural sand beach" on the Pacific coast, USA. I used to love going there around Thanksgiving during the "gloomy" and stormy time of year. The Pacific storms are wonderful and bring new life to your restless soul. The power and majestry of Mother Nature is always on display and life-enriching. The last time I was there at Cape Alava, many years ago, there were "primitive" lean-to shelters in many places at the coastal beachhead in this area that hikers could use for over-nighting and camping.

I suggest you visit there sometime - you would like it! Lots of sea otters to watch too.

Hang your food immediately upon arrival though, the black bears will raid you while you are beach combing if not.

Added benefit - charter ocean salmon fishing on boats out of Neah Bay and the river/lake steelhead fishing in Washington state is exceptional.

@420giirl , @InTheShed
Best time to go mid-to-late September. The weather is still nice, kids back in school and less people hiking.
wow sounds amazing. :circle-of-love: The memories!

Different expressions of the same plant. For instance today I have two Wedding Cake plants, (cultivars) one is super tall and lanky while the other needs a box under it and grows thick as all get out. See the plants on the right? Tall in back short in front, yet they came from the same seed pack. There's going to be some difference in the final outcome, maybe small maybe not, who knows? I've experienced slight differences in potency and taste not big so far. Visual yes, and amount of bud!
With box same grow.
With that said, one can see which ones are best suited for them and choose to clone it and have the prefered plant around for a while and or breed with it for more preferred plants. It takes a little of doing it to get to know what one likes but some things re just want. Like easy to grow. Tasted perfect. Right thc/cbd content. And anything important to an individual.
Okay, yeah, I think I get it. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. Can there be different phenos in clones too?

I’m trying not to get confused bc the clone I took grew so different from the mother clone I took it from. but I thought it was bc I used a different growing technique’s.

The first clone I did topping and little to no training and she grew tall and out of control but her clone, I did LST and was able to control her so much better. The buds do look the same from both clones though. But they’re structure is definitely different. Did I just totally confuse myself? :laughtwo:

Ps. I better get to watering if I want to be ready for the river of light at 7pm. :woohoo:

With box same grow.
Beautiful, beautiful plants….. btw and I’m excited to follow your journal on Godfather OG :passitleft:

Can there be different phenos in clones too?
If they're grown under different conditions, yes. That would be called epigenetics, which is "the study of how [the] environment can cause changes that affect the way...genes work."
The buds do look the same from both clones though
Different training would make the clones look different, but they would still be the same phenotype grown in the same conditions.

If they're grown under different conditions, yes. That would be called epigenetics, which is "the study of how [the] environment can cause changes that affect the way...genes work."

Different training would make the clones look different, but they would still be the same phenotype grown in the same conditions.
I’m still learning and clearly still have a lot to learn. Little by little I’m starting to figure out a way that I like growing that works for me and the plants. Next I’d like to upgrade the soil I use, if it will helps me to get the best yield possible. I’ve upgraded lights and nutes now it’s time to upgrade the soil. :nomo:

Do you think your soil is holding you back for some reason? Aren't you in Fox Farms? They make really good quality soil.
I just noticed this comment, idk why I didn’t see it before but anyways. Yes that’s exactly what I was thinking bc I see so many using a super soil that they mix themselves and their roots, veg and in flower just look so much healthier than mine do. I realize I still have a lot to learn and without FF I don’t think I would have made it this far. I’m just always looking to up my game just a little. thanks, shed!

Back
Top Bottom