Hello, allow me to introduce myself: It’s so nice to meet you!

Hi guys, my name is Michelle and I just recently started growing at the beginning of 2021. I am now on my second grow, bloom stage, with my 3rd grow underway. I’ve been successful in cloning in rinsed perlite this time around. First time trying to clone ended with only 1 rooting. Using peat moss pods, which did work too.
Anyways…. I live in the southwest area of the USA, in a little state called New Mexico. I’ve lived here all my life, where I have raised my beautiful family of 2 beautiful daughters and 2 dogs, oh let’s not forget my wonderful hubby lol I must say he has been a blessing to our lil family as he is my second hubby. My daughters are awesome, both in their own right, being that they are 8 years apart in age. My eldest daughter is 23 next month. She just graduated from UNM college of nursing and is getting ready to take her nclex in a couple weeks. My youngest daughter is a freshman in high school and has never missed a day of school, ever! She will be 15 next month, their birthday’s are January 12th and January 13th, 8yrs apart lol
Last but certainly not least my 2 doggies!!
Bunky aka Bonnie, she is a Yorkshire terrier and she is everything to me she helped me thru an awful divorce and separation anxiety having to share custody of my 2 girls. Bunky came at a very perfect time in my adult life! She really is my emotional support dog (low key).
And then we have Buddy who is named after, yup you guessed it, marijuana, Mary Jane, cannabis, bud.
Buddy is also very special to our family, he came to us as a rescue dog. My daughters bf found him during quarantine (4/20/21 to be exact lol) when the pound wasn’t taking any animals and he wasn’t chipped. We never intended to leave him at the pound bc he was so emaciated, you could see everyone one of his bones. But not anymore, he is as healthy and happy as can be, making our lil family complete! :green_heart:

Ps. This is just a teeny tiny bit of me. If you’d like to know more just ask ;)

Pss. All things grow are very welcomed, advice, suggestions, recommendations etc.

07CECC26-3CA7-4020-9818-04A0A54A31CC.jpeg

Bunky aka Bonnie
038186AF-F94D-4216-806C-98AFAE897367.jpeg

Buddy boy
3ACDF3C5-C88F-42FD-805E-6D52A4DF2869.png
6868C4C9-B76D-492A-83E6-B5693684EBC7.jpeg

330969EE-6AD3-4D37-B46C-ECD08744C406.jpeg
E6E72CD5-706F-401F-A004-ECFC40950174.jpeg

:rollit:
Hey there Tokin Roll, thanks so much for stopping in to welcome me to the 420 fam. I guess I should have been a little more clear on how long I’ve actually been here. I just hadn’t got around to introduce myself. I thought to myself how rude of me to just barge in and start asking all these grow questions without properly introducing myself, so here I am lol
The links to my current and complete journal are listed in my signature or at the bottom of each of my posts, so I thought? I’ve noticed a couple comments asking me if I have a grow journal. Will you let me know if you can see the link below on your end?
Welcome! I just joined today myself!

Seattle is quite "gloomy" during this season, although the entire region around is overpopulated and becoming cliche. If you are sold on a "gloomy" weather winter - try a cabin on the Olympic Peninsula across Puget Sound from Seattle - guaranteed winter "gloominess", periods of torrential downpour and beautiful old-growth forests -added benefit exciting and wonderful coastal storms on the Pacific beaches.
Wow thank you for sharing such an absolutely beautiful place, I’m blown away this place is on earth. Some of these pictures look just like that, a beautiful picture somebody drew up from their dreams or imagination. I guess now I know how someone could have such an imagination, I mean after experiencing something so beautiful and amazing how can you not dream of such beauty. Maybe some day I too will experience such beauty IRL, but for now, I’ll just have to dream. :Namaste:

Ps. Definitely going on the bucket list I’ve been meaning to make lol

8C2E9B7C-231A-4981-A617-072F28ED8728.png

40DBAA58-9D6F-4EBB-A212-3AD5066A781D.png

8CE1AC30-5156-4AFD-95C4-A7B8C4C3C8BB.png

30AFAFA1-0AB4-4637-A485-A03F4F3DB8EE.png

Sorry I’ve been MIA guys, please carry on as if I were here, I’ll always be back… mi casa es su casa (my house is your house)

I have good news!!! My daughter passed the Nclex and is now an RN, my daughter the nurse! I couldn’t be more proud of her. She actually had to take the test twice, the first time she got all 145 questions and failed but went back the second time and was able to pass in 75 questions. We couldn’t be happier and neither could she! :circle-of-love:

Welcome! I just joined today myself!
Thank you, Welcome to the 420 magazine grow club! You should be able to find the perfect person to help you with anything grow in here that’s for sure!! Have you started your grow journal?

Hi guys, my name is Michelle and I just recently started growing at the beginning of 2021. I am now on my second grow, bloom stage, with my 3rd grow underway. I’ve been successful in cloning in rinsed perlite this time around. First time trying to clone ended with only 1 rooting. Using peat moss pods, which did work too.
Anyways…. I live in the southwest area of the USA, in a little state called New Mexico. I’ve lived here all my life, where I have raised my beautiful family of 2 beautiful daughters and 2 dogs, oh let’s not forget my wonderful hubby lol I must say he has been a blessing to our lil family as he is my second hubby. My daughters are awesome, both in their own right, being that they are 8 years apart in age. My eldest daughter is 23 next month. She just graduated from UNM college of nursing and is getting ready to take her nclex in a couple weeks. My youngest daughter is a freshman in high school and has never missed a day of school, ever! She will be 15 next month, their birthday’s are January 12th and January 13th, 8yrs apart lol
Last but certainly not least my 2 doggies!!
Bunky aka Bonnie, she is a Yorkshire terrier and she is everything to me she helped me thru an awful divorce and separation anxiety having to share custody of my 2 girls. Bunky came at a very perfect time in my adult life! She really is my emotional support dog (low key).
And then we have Buddy who is named after, yup you guessed it, marijuana, Mary Jane, cannabis, bud.
Buddy is also very special to our family, he came to us as a rescue dog. My daughters bf found him during quarantine (4/20/21 to be exact lol) when the pound wasn’t taking any animals and he wasn’t chipped. We never intended to leave him at the pound bc he was so emaciated, you could see everyone one of his bones. But not anymore, he is as healthy and happy as can be, making our lil family complete! :green_heart:

Ps. This is just a teeny tiny bit of me. If you’d like to know more just ask ;)

Pss. All things grow are very welcomed, advice, suggestions, recommendations etc.

07CECC26-3CA7-4020-9818-04A0A54A31CC.jpeg

Bunky aka Bonnie
038186AF-F94D-4216-806C-98AFAE897367.jpeg

Buddy boy
3ACDF3C5-C88F-42FD-805E-6D52A4DF2869.png
6868C4C9-B76D-492A-83E6-B5693684EBC7.jpeg

330969EE-6AD3-4D37-B46C-ECD08744C406.jpeg
E6E72CD5-706F-401F-A004-ECFC40950174.jpeg

:rollit:
Welcome to :420:
Looks like your off to a great start, nice pup's, meet Marley, she loves helping in my (our) garden lol
Screenshot_20211214-190927_Gallery.jpg

Sorry I’ve been MIA guys, please carry on as if I were here, I’ll always be back… mi casa es su casa (my house is your house)

I have good news!!! My daughter passed the Nclex and is now an RN, my daughter the nurse! I couldn’t be more proud of her. She actually had to take the test twice, the first time she got all 145 questions and failed but went back the second time and was able to pass in 75 questions. We couldn’t be happier and neither could she! :circle-of-love:
Congratulations :woohoo:
Wonderful news.

Stay safe
Bill

It is unbelievably wonderful. Best nutrient line ever. I'm not saying that cause they sponsor me, my plants have loved them since I began my journey with @Prescription Blend and my new seeds, now 36 days in, to my week 4 flower Photoperiod to my 12 week flower autoflower, all adore it. You will be so pleased with your crop
Wow.. I can’t wait for the results, I had to dash out the door today but not before I checked in on the girls and boy have they put on some weight, they’re starting to fall over. Rushing home now to take care of the issue. Not to mention how wonderful they all smell! :hippy:

Welcome to :420:
Looks like your off to a great start, nice pup's, meet Marley, she loves helping in my (our) garden lol
Screenshot_20211214-190927_Gallery.jpg
Awe..Hi Marley! Yeah I bet she loves to be in the garden with you too. Omg mine get so jealous, which reminds me of the time Bunky walked by my garden and just took a bite out of one of the fan leaves and kept walking.. I’m like, excuse me, but don’t be rude lil misss thang lol
:eye-roll:

Yes. There are a lot of the beautiful hiking trails to the pristine Pacific beaches on the Washington state Peninsula near Forks, WA. Many of those trails have boardwalks and wooden steps along their trails in many places - easy hiking. The boardwalks protect the hiker from muddy encounters and also protect the sensitive vegetation in the rain forest. We used to hike the coast trails to Cape Alava (furthest western point in continental USA). Also, the Sandpoint trail along the Ozette River.

On the QT and Don't tell - because I would deny knowledge of it - but in my youth a group of us rolled two full small beer kegs along the boardwalk to the beach that way to Cape Alava. About 3.2mi (I think). We modified two lawnmower handles to fit the kegs and rolled them down there like landscape lawn rollers. LMAO! We were young and crazy on those days, smoked excessive amounts of cannabis and ate Psilocybin mushrooms while watching the bonfire we spent all day building do a "burning-man" torch in the ocean-beach night. Ahhhh the beach memories...my misspent youth! What fun we had!

Outstanding!

It is a gravel and rocky coast there, except at Sandpoint. Sandpoint is billed as the longest stretch of "continuous natural sand beach" on the Pacific coast, USA. I used to love going there around Thanksgiving during the "gloomy" and stormy time of year. The Pacific storms are wonderful and bring new life to your restless soul. The power and majestry of Mother Nature is always on display and life-enriching. The last time I was there at Cape Alava, many years ago, there were "primitive" lean-to shelters in many places at the coastal beachhead in this area that hikers could use for over-nighting and camping.

I suggest you visit there sometime - you would like it! Lots of sea otters to watch too.

Hang your food immediately upon arrival though, the black bears will raid you while you are beach combing if not.

Added benefit - charter ocean salmon fishing on boats out of Neah Bay and the river/lake steelhead fishing in Washington state is exceptional.

@420giirl , @InTheShed

Yes. There are a lot of the beautiful hiking trails to the pristine Pacific beaches on the Washington state Peninsula near Forks, WA. Many of those trails have boardwalks and wooden steps along their trails in many places - easy hiking. The boardwalks protect the hiker from muddy encounters and also protect the sensitive vegetation in the rain forest. We used to hike the coast trails to Cape Alava (furthest western point in continental USA). Also, the Sandpoint trail along the Ozette River.

On the QT and Don't tell - because I would deny knowledge of it - but in my youth a group of us rolled two full small beer kegs along the boardwalk to the beach that way to Cape Alava. About 3.2mi (I think). We modified two lawnmower handles to fit the kegs and rolled them down there like landscape lawn rollers. LMAO! We were young and crazy on those days, smoked excessive amounts of cannabis and ate Psilocybin mushrooms while watching the bonfire we spent all day building do a "burning-man" torch in the ocean-beach night. Ahhhh the beach memories...my misspent youth! What fun we had!

Outstanding!

It is a gravel and rocky coast there, except at Sandpoint. Sandpoint is billed as the longest stretch of "continuous natural sand beach" on the Pacific coast, USA. I used to love going there around Thanksgiving during the "gloomy" and stormy time of year. The Pacific storms are wonderful and bring new life to your restless soul. The power and majestry of Mother Nature is always on display and life-enriching. The last time I was there at Cape Alava, many years ago, there were "primitive" lean-to shelters in many places at the coastal beachhead in this area that hikers could use for over-nighting and camping.

I suggest you visit there sometime - you would like it! Lots of sea otters to watch too.

Hang your food immediately upon arrival though, the black bears will raid you while you are beach combing if not.

Added benefit - charter ocean salmon fishing on boats out of Neah Bay and the river/lake steelhead fishing in Washington state is exceptional.

@420giirl , @InTheShed
Best time to go mid-to-late September. The weather is still nice, kids back in school and less people hiking.

Wow.. I can’t wait for the results, I had to dash out the door today but not before I checked in on the girls and boy have they put on some weight, they’re starting to fall over. Rushing home now to take care of the issue. Not to mention how wonderful they all smell! :hippy:
So exciting! I am a big smell girl! Love it so much from the Dank earth to the Fruity fruit

I found the leaf Bonnie took a bite outta of lol

0CF7A2BB-9FAA-4332-AD34-7423CB332E8F.jpeg

This actually happened when they were in Veg. We are now into the 6th week of flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice congratulations, my daughter became a nurse couple years ago, couldn't be more proud :love:
Congratulations to you too! Isn’t it an awesome thing to watch them grow into such beautiful people, from the inside out! Ah, I’ll cry just thinking about it, I can’t, I can’t lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure how this ended up all in one quote lol
I guess I'm all thumbs lmao
No worries, I actually understood exactly what you were saying, well I guess that’s a lil worrisome on my part lol :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom