Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

Here I see a pic of mine. I ducted it up into my attic!
Mr Mango, after it goes through your attic do you have a vent that goes all the way out?
The reason I ask is because I have heard that moisture without venting it all the way out could be harmful to your home. Mold in the Attic, kind of thing. When I bought the place, the fart fan wasn't vented all the way out and it caused mold up there. I had to replace insulation and vent it out through the roof.
Maybe some areas of the Country differ because of humility or dryness, I don't know.
My plan of attack is run it down the side like suggested and out the fireplace.
What do you think?

The fireplace would probably be good and save some work. Lol. Where mine comes up in the attic is close to the some of the attic venting. I hope it’s enough. I asked the man at the hydro store about it before I set it up that way and he said with such an open space up there that it shouldn’t be an issue. I plan to get up there after this grow and check it out. I’ll be sure to update once that happens. But honestly the humidity in my tent is far lower than the air in the attic right now so hopefully no issues.

Well I wouldn't know, this is my first grow. My RH goes from 40 and to the highest 62..typically around 48-52. The information I passed on to you was from what I picked up from other members, which is what makes this site fantastic. Everybody helping everybody. When I get in over my head I call out to the pros like @Pennywise , @Mr. Krip , @Bonsaiweed , @Blew Hiller and sooo many more. We'll get through this and don't worry about the plants. Listen to what they are saying (huh huh, you guys like that?) and you'll be fine. Right now they tell me they love the humidity and all's good bro
Good news for today. More airflow is going in and out out tent.
Results, lower humidity level @ 56%. Temp 77-79 F. The 'girls seem to be very happy too, it seemed like they grew 1/4"-1/2" in width over the last 24 hours. Beautiful color and new growth sprouting too.
I'm a happy camper.
:goodjob:. Good job everyone, thanks.

The fireplace would probably be good and save some work. Lol. Where mine comes up in the attic is close to the some of the attic venting. I hope it’s enough. I asked the man at the hydro store about it before I set it up that way and he said with such an open space up there that it shouldn’t be an issue. I plan to get up there after this grow and check it out. I’ll be sure to update once that happens. But honestly the humidity in my tent is far lower than the air in the attic right now so hopefully no issues.
It may have to do where you call home also. I think if your situation has dry climate it probably won't hurt. But like you said, it's worth checking out, better safe than sorry.

Update this photo taken 6-29 next photo taken 7-1 @0700hrs.
IMG_20180629_080534751_HDR.jpg

Taken 7-1 @ 0700hrs. Seems like the girls are growing and happy. Thank you everyone.
IMG_20180701_070458445.jpg

Taken 7-1 @ 0700hrs.
Just turned the lights and fan on.
IMG_20180701_070523814.jpg
Seems like the girls are growing and happy. Thank you everyone.
18/6 growing hrs.

Looking good brother. What wattage did you end up with on the MARS Reflector?
I choose the Mars reflector model 96. Second one up from the smallest of the series. :cool:
I just looked and it's advertised as 480W.

Update: 7-2 I think Hombolt County,CA did me well. :cool:
IMG_20180702_165157.jpg

Good stuff, I just switched to LED for my first time so it will be nice to see what kind of results we get. Keep at it Mr Wick, the fun's just beginning :slide:
Thanks Mr Sauga ! ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Haha. I bet I know the excitement you feel right now John wick. Speaking of..... go check those girls again! I bet they’ve grown already! Lol. Gotta love it!

Amen brother, I too have that feeling and it's hard to explain. They can never grow up fast enough for me though.

Haha. I bet I know the excitement you feel right now John wick. Speaking of..... go check those girls again! I bet they’ve grown already! Lol. Gotta love it!
Both you and Mr Sauga nailed it!

This morning pictures. I have 7 1/2 gallon cloth pots. As you probably know the girls are growing in 6" plastic pots. Would I get better growth by transplanting them now so the roots can breathe ? That way I can my environment at its best and learn more about my tent potential before it's too late. I was thinking that the more volume of damp soil in the tent the higher the humidity I will have to learn how to deal with. Am I wrong?
I a little worried about getting so far and screwing up with the transplant and having to start over. Any comments please?
IMG_20180703_071401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom