Hello from across the pond!

man10101

Hi!
My names matt n im from southampton in the uk
Joined the site after reading a few posts and seeing how nice everyone seems to be
Im currently in a grow of 10 autos and will be asking questions as soon as they arise!!
4th grow now so hopefully i can also b of some help to someone!! (stranger things hav happened!)

:welcome: Will you be starting up a journal? Bottom link in my signature will take you to loads of useful info including how to start a journal.
Hi VetSmok85!

Thanks for your reply!
Wont b doing an official journal this time as already half way thru grow but will be posting pics now and again and asking questions as n wen (am currently typing out my first question!)
Will be checking ur links out!
Thanks again!!

Joined the site after reading a few posts and seeing how nice everyone seems to be
Greetings and welcome Matt from another new member here. Agree with you and think this is a much more fun site to hang out on as I do not see the ridicule and bashing of people with contrary opinions, members seem to be much more diplomatic and tactful in my opinion.

Greetings and welcome Matt from another new member here. Agree with you and think this is a much more fun site to hang out on as I do not see the ridicule and bashing of people with contrary opinions, members seem to be much more diplomatic and tactful in my opinion.
Hi Rolling Green!
Yeah its why im here too!
Last site asked a question first person just made a joke and second person didnt read the question properly and gave a sarky reply!
Left there joined here!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @man10101

I know you said you won't be doing a grow journal this grow, but if you want to see what other growers are doing check here.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and join our contest too win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @man10101

I know you said you won't be doing a grow journal this grow, but if you want to see what other growers are doing check here.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and join our contest too win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hi Tokin Roll!
Thanks for your rely!
Was jus in the journels in progress section!
Thought id see if anyones doing the same as me but looks like not *edit was wrong bout that!!
If all goes well with either the 2fast2vast or the gorilla glue then ill b doing them again n will journal the grow

Grow safe!

Hi!
Im currently in a grow of 10 autos and will be asking questions as soon as they arise!!
4th grow now so hopefully i can also b of some help to someone!! (stranger things hav happened!)
Good morning @man10101 hope your having a good day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
What do you prefer to grow in , soil?

Stay safe
Bill

Cool; tag me when you get started.

Do you have any current images?
will do!
n yes hav pics as jus asked my 1st question on here as some hav gon a bit droopy!
my 10 babies...

6 X 2fast2vast

20220211_094703.jpg
20220211_094718.jpg
20220211_094757.jpg
20220211_094804.jpg
20220211_094813.jpg
20220211_094817.jpg

my 4 X gorilla glue...

20220211_094725.jpg
20220211_094731.jpg
20220211_094738.jpg
20220211_094744.jpg

Hi Bill284!
thanks for your reply and welcome!
Hope ur having a great day too!
Hav only eva grown in soil
Been thinking bout coco / coir?!?
Hows bout u?!?
I'm good thanks.
Coco for the win every time.
I don't like screwing around with soil.
Unless for outdoors.
Coco outside is too much work.
It's great stuff. :thumb:
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

What is your temperature and humidity like?
Do you have a fan for circulation?
Temps now are 22 day 20 nite Was 25 during day but lowered them 2 days ago in case that was what was making them droopy?!?
Humidity was 60% - 65% but now theyre 45% - 50%
Did that 2day whilst i was typing out my question!
Suddenly remembered that 60 - 65 is too high for flowering
Hoping that tomorrow the droopyness is gone or at least getting better!

Oh n yes hav oscillating fan blowing down for air circulation
inlet fan at 300 ft/min, extraction fan at 400 ft/min

Back
Top Bottom