Hello from British Columbia, Canada!

I am a Canadian veteran living in southern BC, getting ready to start my 2nd growing experience with auto flowering White Widow from Crop King seeds. My 1st grow outdoors last year was not great, but it was successful, now ready for grow #2.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Hey Cos, Have you started yet? I have trouble getting started, so this year a friend is doing the germination for me. I will get my plants back when they are approx. 6" tall. I know that I can handle it after that.
Yeah I started my first one in Feb, and 2 more in april. Just soak the seed in water for a day and then put in between paper towels and put into a little Tupperware container with a little bit of water and check it everyday and spray it with water to keep it moist but not soaking wet. Once it grows a little tail throw it in soil and about 3 to 7 days later you got a sprout. I did an experiment on the 2nd seed and soaked in water with recharge added. The main stem in it is massive, its 3 times thicker than seed 1 and twice as large as seed 2

Hey Cos, Have you started yet? I have trouble getting started, so this year a friend is doing the germination for me. I will get my plants back when they are approx. 6" tall. I know that I can handle it after that.
Here's an update

20210512_212940.jpg

I must say those girls are looking mighty healthy, grow on. I am still waiting on my plants coming back, my friend says we went 7/23. I hope that it's not the final number.

What's that we budding plant on the left ?
Yeah that's the runt. It was my first grow attempt and I stunted the hell out of her with bad watering practices and super charged soil. She is currently drying in the tent. Maybe I'll get a half oz out of her if I'm lucky.

20210527_111928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom