Beeker

420 Member
So im new here. Got bored with bong and changed it a little. 30 ice punch holes and will not hold a ice cube. But it will hold a snow cone. So its frosted, glow in the dark and UV reactive, then has the sun/flower pack on the bottom. 4 color paint job from glowmania dot com. And the electronics are 80s style that can pickup voice/music/noise and double as a tachometer. Still working on other ideas. The top bra is made of neoprene. And the green steady leds are positioned under the barrels as the reflect the colors onto the center straw.
20230724_193212.jpg
20230724_193326.jpg
20230802_194432.jpg
20230806_051400.jpg
20230816_132321.jpg
20230816_131131.jpg
20230816_131113.jpg
20230816_130819.jpg
20230816_130633.jpg
20230814_122143.jpg

Looks pretty cool, but how do you clean it?
Ive been shelaquing the inside with "the pink stuff" and it only requires water changes as those buggers dont stick and there are no filters to stick too. and the electronics are attached with dental wax and can be removed if necessary. (but it stays on if i shake it upside down), and i use a coffee cup handle with velcro as im disabled and have a habit of breaking things unfortunately. The pink stuff has a fog free element called live enzymes and are human safe.
Amazon.com

Ive been shelaquing the inside with "the pink stuff" and it only requires water changes as those buggers dont stick and there are no filters to stick too. and the electronics are attached with dental wax and can be removed if necessary. (but it stays on if i shake it upside down), and i use a coffee cup handle with velcro as im disabled and have a habit of breaking things unfortunately. The pink stuff has a fog free element called live enzymes and are human safe.
Amazon.com
And ive hit the paint with "the pink stuff",alcohol and salt, and water, and the magnet that flew thru pep boys is still holding on.

So im new here. Got bored with bong and changed it a little. 30 ice punch holes and will not hold an ice cube. But it will hold a snow cone. So its frosted, glow in the dark and UV reactive, then has the sun/flower pack on the bottom. 4 color paint job from glowmania dot com. And the electronics are 80s style that can pickup voice/music/noise and double as a tachometer. Still working on other ideas. The top bra is made of neoprene. And the green steady leds are positioned under the barrels as the reflect the colors onto the center straw.
20230724_193212.jpg
20230724_193326.jpg
20230802_194432.jpg
20230806_051400.jpg
20230816_132321.jpg
20230816_131131.jpg
20230816_131113.jpg
20230816_130819.jpg
20230816_130633.jpg
20230814_122143.jpg
Interesting smoking apparatus, personally I love 💕 my @MagicStone in turns bud into vapor with no more inhaling unhealthy smoke. All the high with a better tasting flavor and no more smoke. Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Beeker. CL🍀. :thumb::welcome::cheer::theband::circle-of-love::party::420:

So im new here. Got bored with bong and changed it a little. 30 ice punch holes and will not hold a ice cube. But it will hold a snow cone. So its frosted, glow in the dark and UV reactive, then has the sun/flower pack on the bottom. 4 color paint job from glowmania dot com. And the electronics are 80s style that can pickup voice/music/noise and double as a tachometer. Still working on other ideas. The top bra is made of neoprene. And the green steady leds are positioned under the barrels as the reflect the colors onto the center straw.
20230724_193212.jpg
20230724_193326.jpg
20230802_194432.jpg
20230806_051400.jpg
20230816_132321.jpg
20230816_131131.jpg
20230816_131113.jpg
20230816_130819.jpg
20230816_130633.jpg
20230814_122143.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :ciao: :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I don’t know what your disabilities are but we have a member @Jon thats in a wheelchair 🦽 and he grows some amazing plants 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
My seizures and bilateral trigeminal neuralgia and immudefficiency and ocd, bipolar, autistic, dystonia, ms and a bunch of surguries that were stable until my teeth shattered. But look, im gifted like crazy, back engineer ocd and make the deaf normal thru tracking is done. used me as the subject and biohacked a time or two. stereotactic radiosurgury was done by ucla on my v2/v3 nerve to disconnect, then i went back and hit the center part with a honeycomb pattern. highly reccomended for headaches. but im aok. just dont handle the light so well and saw those 55 gallon drum without light using dna spliced from the tequila plant would be better for me. I miss it, but dang, 6 months is a long time. This magazine beat out playboy and penthouse when i was young due to the macro pics. Wanted to share science and fun with bongs basically. going to do a photocell flower that lights up when i hit the bowl with the lighter and a chasing led light set around the globe part to show the planets. Flowcharted what i learned from the natives, the pyramids, my theism, and some help along the way. Working with the elemental gases if anyones any good so i can explain those things flying around doing cattle mutilations. live in colorado. lots of reruns, so science. lit my bong with a lighter, a laser, a ion sphere, a jacobs ladder, a tesla ray gun and a magnifying glass. cool to attach to a gooseneck and set it up and reach out to the sun and light one handed. I modify, change, improve anything with parts from everywhere. the grip is changing to a foam motorcycle grip so its more comfortable, and then when im high dancing in my boxers where youll never prove it, i can sin and grab my sceptor, and hopefully not break it. lol i live in low lux conditions, so 55 gallon barrel is going to get my local sherif interested in why i play with petri dishes and gene editing tools. j/k i do some science stuff now that would potentially contaminate the produce too. like putting a grape in the microwave cut in half, side by side making plasma is cool, but can opener the top and put thermite under it and send a fireball past 60k feet. just a theory. slowing down nowadays. Thanks to pot i can eat and stay pain free to a degree thats acceptable but i hunt purply strains that have more of a pyscadelic effect. but dispensiaries sell what you can get on sale. lol Im also a hacker about to do a disclosure of my lifes work. kinda have to wait till the dust settles. did some botany, like i cut the grow time down by wrapping pooh pooh (i kkkknnnnnooooowwwwww) and clay and wrapped guaze around the knuckle where you would cut a clone and there were roots growing in the air. Then you clip and transplant and save a week or so. My new hobbies keep me busy, and my cat is a confused kitty thinking his schedule beats mine. I do macro bug art/ write poetry/play with science like the elemental gasses and ray guns/make electronic circuits/solve activism problemos/play with my nipples and get high if i get the chance. Im on the positive spectrum, most the time. came to see some of your fine work. been mixing grape ape with grape juice and pineapple with pineapple express and fruit concentrate fruit juice with fruity pebbles and cranberry or apple with chem dog type of strains. not always, just when its right. my injuries allow me to look like im the dude that burns his inner thighs on those swipe right sites when in reality i was stretching and the soldering iron dripped on me. lol

My seizures and bilateral trigeminal neuralgia and immudefficiency and ocd, bipolar, autistic, dystonia, ms and a bunch of surguries that were stable until my teeth shattered. But look, im gifted like crazy, back engineer ocd and make the deaf normal thru tracking is done. used me as the subject and biohacked a time or two. stereotactic radiosurgury was done by ucla on my v2/v3 nerve to disconnect, then i went back and hit the center part with a honeycomb pattern. highly reccomended for headaches. but im aok. just dont handle the light so well and saw those 55 gallon drum without light using dna spliced from the tequila plant would be better for me. I miss it, but dang, 6 months is a long time. This magazine beat out playboy and penthouse when i was young due to the macro pics. Wanted to share science and fun with bongs basically. going to do a photocell flower that lights up when i hit the bowl with the lighter and a chasing led light set around the globe part to show the planets. Flowcharted what i learned from the natives, the pyramids, my theism, and some help along the way. Working with the elemental gases if anyones any good so i can explain those things flying around doing cattle mutilations. live in colorado. lots of reruns, so science. lit my bong with a lighter, a laser, a ion sphere, a jacobs ladder, a tesla ray gun and a magnifying glass. cool to attach to a gooseneck and set it up and reach out to the sun and light one handed. I modify, change, improve anything with parts from everywhere. the grip is changing to a foam motorcycle grip so its more comfortable, and then when im high dancing in my boxers where youll never prove it, i can sin and grab my sceptor, and hopefully not break it. lol i live in low lux conditions, so 55 gallon barrel is going to get my local sherif interested in why i play with petri dishes and gene editing tools. j/k i do some science stuff now that would potentially contaminate the produce too. like putting a grape in the microwave cut in half, side by side making plasma is cool, but can opener the top and put thermite under it and send a fireball past 60k feet. just a theory. slowing down nowadays. Thanks to pot i can eat and stay pain free to a degree thats acceptable but i hunt purply strains that have more of a pyscadelic effect. but dispensiaries sell what you can get on sale. lol Im also a hacker about to do a disclosure of my lifes work. kinda have to wait till the dust settles. did some botany, like i cut the grow time down by wrapping pooh pooh (i kkkknnnnnooooowwwwww) and clay and wrapped guaze around the knuckle where you would cut a clone and there were roots growing in the air. Then you clip and transplant and save a week or so. My new hobbies keep me busy, and my cat is a confused kitty thinking his schedule beats mine. I do macro bug art/ write poetry/play with science like the elemental gasses and ray guns/make electronic circuits/solve activism problemos/play with my nipples and get high if i get the chance. Im on the positive spectrum, most the time. came to see some of your fine work. been mixing grape ape with grape juice and pineapple with pineapple express and fruit concentrate fruit juice with fruity pebbles and cranberry or apple with chem dog type of strains. not always, just when its right. my injuries allow me to look like im the dude that burns his inner thighs on those swipe right sites when in reality i was stretching and the soldering iron dripped on me. lol
Holy Shite what a read! Sound like I’d like to burn 🔥 one with you and John Prine if he was still alive. lol Rock on amigo. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Beeker

Have you ever grown cannabis?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Beeker

Have you ever grown cannabis?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you. Have grown some beautifull flower, but now purchase at one of local dispensiaries. But i like to make my bong look different, and have found a few secrets, like when i wake and bake, low blood sugar, keep it low and fast(no carb/sugar) and it stays with you longer/harder. and i smoke before bed and grab the cat and wake twice a day to great wake n bakes, then go munchie mode, then maybe a nap, so i dont chase the dragon, as sansemallia to me, is a precious commodity. beginer mode grower compared to you all. btw (compliment) Got addicted to seeing cool macro type shots of weed from this here magazine.

Back
Top Bottom