Hello to all you garden growers

cavanaugh

This is a little about me and my personal feelings. Just stopped by to see what tips I might pick up. Maybe even refine my lacking talents on growing with a green thumb. This is all new to everyone in a lot of ways. New Laws set ups, Led lights, fertilizers. I'm hoping to keep up with the times on this site. It has a lot to offer. I'm hearing more polls about people getting hooked on higher T.H.C. levels. I need not say more. I have a medical card. To get smoke delivered cost big money. We were suppose to have a clinic like years ago. I'm on S.S.I. and need to drive like 200 miles round trip for card.????? I need it and smoke it for my own health reasons. But I want the smoke to fit my health needs , not what's on the shelf for the day. It just seem real hard to be able to get what you need and like without it costing us a arm and a leg. Saying that. I've made every mistake in the book as far as growing. Been waiting three years with my card and still nothing open close to home. Well I'm hoping to see where I fit in on this forum. See ya all soon Cav

:welcome: to :420: cavanaugh!

Good luck keeping up and with your grows! Plenty of great information and assistance around here.

:welcome:cavanaugh,
I feel for your frustration and your concerns as well. I am sure you will have no problem fitting in, you seem genuine and what you will find here is people who are positive and truly want you to succeed. Growing your own is a very smart idea in my opinion, cheaper over all and you know exactly what you are getting. If ever you need any help just ask.
OG

Back
Top Bottom