Hello!

Hello and welcome to 420Mag, do you having anything growing right now?
I grew outside last year. Massachusetts allows us 12 plants. After sexing I got 16 & ended up with about 28 oz.....mostly "found" mystery seed; though i knew for sure there was some GSC seeds in there., that must be where the 6-7 oz of good stuff came from. the rest is grade B or C..good for cooking. Next year i'm going to buy feminized seed.

I grew outside last year. Massachusetts allows us 12 plants. After sexing I got 16 & ended up with about 28 oz.....mostly "found" mystery seed; though i knew for sure there was some GSC seeds in there., that must be where the 6-7 oz of good stuff came from. the rest is grade B or C..good for cooking. Next year i'm going to buy feminized seed.
lol.....yeah...just a bit more than i can smoke in a year...looking into edibles

Grower in Mass. I've been growing secretly for decades, psyched that I can do it legally now. Looking to become self sufficient regarding all things marijuana. Looking to get the most I can out of my STX Infuzium 420 machine. Thanks for accepting me.

:welcome: to :420: mojo
...I like the "Q-36 Immodium Space Modulator" myself, bugs said it's the best :rofl::rofl:

Grower in Mass. I've been growing secretly for decades, psyched that I can do it legally now. Looking to become self sufficient regarding all things marijuana. Looking to get the most I can out of my STX Infuzium 420 machine. Thanks for accepting me.

Hey @mojoscot , welcome to our great community.

We're glad the US is finally deciding to stop the lies and make cannabis legal!

Have you made any edibles yet?

I've made canna butter, canna cookies and canna rice krispy squares so far!

I recently looked this up :

00.jpg
How To Make Cannabis Coconut Oil

Do you have any questions or an idea of what you want to get out of this site?

We can point you in the right direction if you want.

Just let us know!

Hey @mojoscot , welcome to our great community.

We're glad the US is finally deciding to stop the lies and make cannabis legal!

Have you made any edibles yet?

I've made canna butter, canna cookies and canna rice krispy squares so far!

I recently looked this up :

00.jpg
How To Make Cannabis Coconut Oil

Do you have any questions or an idea of what you want to get out of this site?

We can point you in the right direction if you want.

Just let us know!
thanks for the reply! Yes...I've made a couple batches of really strong cannabutter & brownies...bunch of everclear based gummies, etc...what I'm really trying to make is some good vape juice..but the one batch of tincture I made with VG is way too weak (used 2 oz weed & 1 cup.VG)...don't know how to get the tincture strong enough to smoke...thanks for any info

Back
Top Bottom