Hellow 420magaziners! My intro

Hi fellow 420magazine users!

I’ve read a lot tut’s and guides from this forum and kinda thought it would useful and fruity to join you guys.

Still kinda new grower, only had 3-4 full grows b4.
The biggest reason why I joined was prob bcoz a week ago started a new quicky project with 4x Fem NL’s.
and I wanna get this ladies to the goal with honor
Hoping that this forum provides a helping hand and hopefully noteworthy answears when my ideas runs out with the ladies.

and Im from Finland, if theres any1 else then, TORILLA TAVATAN! (Was funny 6 years ago…)

Oh and heres latest pic of my yung ladies

(Day #8)
204D57BD-D776-4A5A-B8AE-AE996369AC3F.jpeg

ACBDA7CE-3194-4B19-89F4-C591000120C8.jpeg

Hi stinker!
growing indoors, but kinda trying to mix it and take advantage of outdoor sun at the balcony, since here in Finland the temps are day by day around 25-30C

using closet right now and will buy a tent again when startin the flowering stage.

:welcome: Verbalist, are you growing indoors or out?
I see the new pic.. outside?

Also reason for taking advantage of the sun is bcoz my veg lights are pretty shitty.. using 125W CFL (6400K should be good tone for veg-stage) and 45W led bulb…which is actually bright AS F***CK but the color temp is shait

Also reason for taking advantage of the sun is bcoz my veg lights are pretty shitty.. using 125W CFL (6400K should be good tone for veg-stage) and 45W led bulb…which is actually bright AS F***CK but the color temp is shait
I just started with indoor this year. I like growing outside in the sun best. I have 1 outside this season. Take advantage of the sun. Your plants look nice.

Hi fellow 420magazine users!

I’ve read a lot tut’s and guides from this forum and kinda thought it would useful and fruity to join you guys.

Still kinda new grower, only had 3-4 full grows b4.
The biggest reason why I joined was prob bcoz a week ago started a new quicky project with 4x Fem NL’s.
and I wanna get this ladies to the goal with honor
Hoping that this forum provides a helping hand and hopefully noteworthy answears when my ideas runs out with the ladies.

and Im from Finland, if theres any1 else then, TORILLA TAVATAN! (Was funny 6 years ago…)
Hey @Verbalist welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Hope you are well my friend.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom