Help: can I clone in flowering? Broken top

NewLedFarmer

Day 35 flowering
Screenshot_20200421-074542_Messenger.jpg

Ok so I broke this top about 2 weeks ago and it was healing but now its barely hanging on and need some advice on what to do with it, it's still doing good some how lol. Should I clone it, trash it, or try and cut it and graft it back on, trying no to stress it as much as possible

Screenshot_20200420-204934_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200420-204958_Messenger.jpg

tape it up with electrical tape and hope for the best. the sooner you can re-join the pieces the better chance it has.
it won't die off completely but the amount of stem left won't transport enough nutrients to support the entire branch as well.

I had one like that. I taped it so it wouldn't break off completely. It did ok. Was a tiny bit smaller than the rest of the buds but she did put on weight.

Go in and scrape it fresh, put rooting gel in the break, secure it with your pipe cleaner or a zip tie, wrap it in medical tape, and spray the area with water multiple times a day. It will heal very quickly. Med tape keeps it moist so it heals together a lot better.
I broke this one in half. It healed together fine, but turned out to be male so I chopped it. Some people purposely split the main stock late in flower to get it into “survival mode”. You’ll be fine.
81B1069D-CDA2-4B45-8768-68533DFC31BF.jpeg

Ya it's been like this for to long to reheal without cutting off and trying to graft back on

Plants have amazing healing properties - pretty late for cloning but its been done. I wouldn't take that flower top off and try and re-veg it. IF its only been broken a day or 2 tape it up and support it with a stake and wire. It will keep growing flowers.

Here's a stem I cracked on purpose she never skipped a beat.

Plants have amazing healing properties - pretty late for cloning but its been done. I wouldn't take that flower top off and try and re-veg it. IF its only been broken a day or 2 tape it up and support it with a stake and wire. It will keep growing flowers.

Here's a stem I cracked on purpose she never skipped a beat.

Ya she's been hanging on by a thread for a week now to late to tape it up unless I cut the areas open then put them back together, was just wondering if that would slow my plant down and would be better to just chop it off

Back
Top Bottom