Here We Grow Again: LALG's 2018 4x4 DWC LED

That's nice, so from now on the magic start!

I think I might be more exited then you for this ones LMAO :cheer:

Lol! Love your enthusiasm and happy to have you around! I am excited to see what I can do with these fine sativa ladies. I plan on topping and training them. I will take a few clones to treat with colloidal silver and make seeds with as well. I am raising the bar for myself on this grow. So far, in a 4x4 area, I have pulled 280 grams from 2 plants and 215 grams from 1 plant. My goal is to get 115 grams from each of the 4 plants I will be flowering. It is a lofty goal though. I will have around 600 watts of led power. I should get no less than 300 grams. That would be .5 g's per watt, which is about my average after 2 grows. If I could pull 460 g's that would be .75g's per watt, so that is my goal for this grow. I want to see if I can maximize what my cheap-o lights can do before I upgrade. We'll see how it all plays out :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

Lol! Love your enthusiasm and happy to have you around! I am excited to see what I can do with these fine sativa ladies. I plan on topping and training them. I will take a few clones to treat with colloidal silver and make seeds with as well. I am raising the bar for myself on this grow. So far, in a 4x4 area, I have pulled 280 grams from 2 plants and 215 grams from 1 plant. My goal is to get 115 grams from each of the 4 plants I will be flowering. It is a lofty goal though. I will have around 600 watts of led power. I should get no less than 300 grams. That would be .5 g's per watt, which is about my average after 2 grows. If I could pull 460 g's that would be .75g's per watt, so that is my goal for this grow. I want to see if I can maximize what my cheap-o lights can do before I upgrade. We'll see how it all plays out :cheesygrinsmiley:

will you be okay to smock all that or you will need help? :lot-o-toke: LMAO!

That's a good plan bud, I wish you to succeed! I'm not expecting that much from my first grow, but as long I can roll a 2/3g blunt il be happy ;)

will you be okay to smock all that or you will need help? :lot-o-toke: LMAO!

That's a good plan bud, I wish you to succeed! I'm not expecting that much from my first grow, but as long I can roll a 2/3g blunt il be happy ;)

Lol! :laughtwo: I'll do my best to smoke it all :tokin: It would be great to share it with my 420 friends, it is the only part they don't get to enjoy and it is the best part!

I was the same way with my first grow. I had no expectations. I just wanted to be able to smoke my own. It is a great feeling when all your hard work pays off and you finally get to sample your produce. You came to the right place, these guys know what they are doing. You are going to make a great contribution to the community yourself, I can already tell.

Hey left! Thanks for checking in. The ladies are doing alright. They have a bit of yellowing, I may have starved them a little too much or may be having a root issue, I'm not sure. More investigation is required. I haven't got the 420 app on my new phone yet so I haven't been able to check in as much. Here are the little ladies, one month old from seed crack today...

20180208_055734.jpg

20180208_072407.jpg

20180208_072412.jpg

20180208_072423.jpg

Hey left! Thanks for checking in. The ladies are doing alright. They have a bit of yellowing, I may have starved them a little too much or may be having a root issue, I'm not sure. More investigation is required. I haven't got the 420 app on my new phone yet so I haven't been able to check in as much. Here are the little ladies, one month old from seed crack today...

20180208_055734.jpg

20180208_072407.jpg

20180208_072412.jpg

20180208_072423.jpg

Looking good man! for the yellowing I might think nutrient deficiency?
what is the height of your lights from your plants?? they look like they are stretching a bit...

I think you're right about the nute deficiency. Since I increased the nutes the new growth looks really good. They are big enough for me to put them in the tent soon, maybe today.

I think you're right about the nute deficiency. Since I increased the nutes the new growth looks really good. They are big enough for me to put them in the tent soon, maybe today.

That's good man glad to hear that! well I hope you harvest them bc my Cali OG haze died :( so you need to do this right so I can see a Cali OG haze flowering ;)
LOOLL nah man don't take the pressure but I'm glad that they are doing great!

Did they start smelling yet?

I'm sorry to hear about your lady . Everyone was rooting for her. Are you going to try again sometime?

Lol, no pressure. They don't have much of a scent right now. I'm cleaning everything out and getting their new home ready. Once I put them in I expect rapid growth .

I'll update later today or tomorrow with pics.

I'm sorry to hear about your lady . Everyone was rooting for her. Are you going to try again sometime?

Lol, no pressure. They don't have much of a scent right now. I'm cleaning everything out and getting their new home ready. Once I put them in I expect rapid growth .

I'll update later today or tomorrow with pics.

Yes i Will start over again but just in about 4 months Bc I'm only staying south for another 3 month only so I don't have time to start again here

Got the tent all cleaned up! The ladies are in their new home. A few weeks in one tub and I will split them up into two tubs, two plants in each. They seem to be growing slowly up to this point. Hopefully that changes....

Clean Tent!
20180210_111433.jpg

Put up a few of my 420 mag stickers :cheesygrinsmiley:
20180211_071206.jpg

Growing slowly...
20180211_071217.jpg

Got the tent all cleaned up! The ladies are in their new home. A few weeks in one tub and I will split them up into two tubs, two plants in each. They seem to be growing slowly up to this point. Hopefully that changes....

Clean Tent!
20180210_111433.jpg

Put up a few of my 420 mag stickers :cheesygrinsmiley:
20180211_071206.jpg

Growing slowly...
20180211_071217.jpg

looking good and sexy Letgro!

About the growing have you ever thought about giving her more nutes and lowering your light's?

I'm not trying to teach anything here... I'm sure you know a lot more than I do but it's just an idea

Never be afraid to make suggestions or ask questions, it takes a community sometimes :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes sir. I think you are right about needing to move the lights closer. I went up and measured how far away they were....the light was almost 40 inches above them lol. A bit high haha. I have babied these ladies long enough, its time to give them some sun and food and see what they can do :cheer:

I dropped my light to 18 inches. I brought the nutes up in the big reservoir. PPM's are about 350, ph is 5.8.

Never be afraid to make suggestions or ask questions, it takes a community sometimes :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes sir. I think you are right about needing to move the lights closer. I went up and measured how far away they were....the light was almost 40 inches above them lol. A bit high haha. I have babied these ladies long enough, its time to give them some sun and food and see what they can do :cheer:

I dropped my light to 18 inches. I brought the nutes up in the big reservoir. PPM's are about 350, ph is 5.8.

I don't know about PPM because I was growing in a live organic soil, but the ph is good and light is much much better (40" to 18")

and just another question... are you planing on toping your babies?

looking good looking good :thumb:

Yes I do plan on topping them. Probably in the next week or so, depending on how they grow. I have a scrog net for my tent but I have never used it. I may incorporate that as well.

Yes I do plan on topping them. Probably in the next week or so, depending on how they grow. I have a scrog net for my tent but I have never used it. I may incorporate that as well.

Nice! How do you usually do it? I'm asking bc there's so many diff "ways" of doing it... well thats what internet have told me LOLL

looking forward to the next update :cheer:

Nice! How do you usually do it? I'm asking bc there's so many diff "ways" of doing it... well thats what internet have told me LOLL

looking forward to the next update :cheer:

I'll be honest, I have only ever topped 1 plant. I did it as an experiment and it worked well. My method was simple, just cut the main stem about 5 nodes high or so. I'll be sure to include pictures for a better example when the time comes.

Yeah mine I waited to the 7th and holly molly I wish I had done it sooner... Cali OG Haze loves to stretch like crazy... I looked some pics online and they can stretch half way to the moon!(okay YES it's a bit exaggerated but you get the main idea :cheesygrinsmiley: ) so 4 or 5 nodes would be good in my personal opinion :high-five:

Yeah mine I waited to the 7th and holly molly I wish I had done it sooner... Cali OG Haze loves to stretch like crazy... I looked some pics online and they can stretch half way to the moon!(okay YES it's a bit exaggerated but you get the main idea :cheesygrinsmiley: ) so 4 or 5 nodes would be good in my personal opinion :high-five:

You can cut them down rather low if you want... Some people will grow them out and cut them 3-4 nodes down me personally I just cut them a node down and starting at node 3-4. If you happen to want to clone the top you can cut it 2-3 nodes down and trim it up and put it in a jiffy pellet or rapid rooter. I usually top 1 or 3 times... The first top then If I feel frisky I top those two after they heal and start growing otherwise I just go straight to LST. Also if you do transplants you can bury the stem some if you lollipop the bottom growth.

Back
Top Bottom