Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Awesome work. I love Ultimate. It was one of my favorites to grow. Excellent smoke, according to my girlfriend.

I look forward to trying Dutch Passion's Durban Posion this next grow, once I finish harvesting the Mazars.

Think Different is also awesome.

I ponytail at a verily young age to set up for good LST......so there really used together.... but yes that would be an awesome grow to watch .....

ill let you know when i pop them man :thanks:super stoked to see how it does your auto grows are awesome

The lights tang uses are very nice LED but I follow his grows on another forum and the light are a part of his grows but not the main focus... his system and feed schedule are DIALED IN and nearly perfect..... consider this, my plants are nice and Big under 1200 watts.... he grew that monster under 350 watts.... his feed is where it's at... but yes the lights are very nice LED

ATTENTION .....ATTENTION......ATTENTION
this is not an original post.... this is a copied feed scheduled shared with the Autoflowering world by one of the best autoflower growers un the world... TaNg.... if you don't know who he his and need a resume to believe in this auto feed schedule go to you tube and search for his grows......

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.-
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant since that is the finishing time average of most autos but can be tailored to fit a longer or shorter run.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

Buds are so snowy white, you can make a snowball.

ATTENTION .....ATTENTION......ATTENTION
this is not an original post.... this is a copied feed scheduled shared with the Autoflowering world by one of the best autoflower growers un the world... TaNg.... if you don't know who he his and need a resume to believe in this auto feed schedule go to you tube and search for his grows......

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.-
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant since that is the finishing time average of most autos but can be tailored to fit a longer or shorter run.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

Well i already use and have advanced sensi grow always usef this for veg since day 1 of me starting growing.after reading this im gna by the bloom and see what results i get;)

Thanks Atrain - much appreciated!

Should have a disclaimer that these feeding schedulings are guide purposes only and that not ever auto strain or ever plant will react to any feeding regime the same. Caution should be used and each plant should be closely observed for signs of over and under feeding. And why no root stimulate??

Interesting info with the schedule for sure man thanx

No updates until chop chop time........the big girls are on straight water now.... here is a little preview of what the next journal will contain.... this is a new bean test run for Short Stuff seeds... the himalaya blue is not new but has been "reworked" they called it as well as the Dr.Feelgood was "reworked" for bigger yield.... the himalaya orange diesel is a totally new unreleased strain!!! None of these are known for being large yields bit well see how hard I can push them and see how it goes ......

Screenshot_2015-10-20-18-00-03-1.png

look like some interesting strains for sure man, hope they turn out good :circle-of-love:

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with them. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom